USMB Coffee Shop IV

Pavlov had his dogs, I have my pigeons....... Ever time I go out back they flock down around me waiting to be fed. :lol:

I have a baby lizard that's about in inch long that decided to adopt me as care giver.
Every night I take down the sugar water - (I don't want to feed the bats, too expensive) :) , the little guy runs in house and hides all night long behind a tall can goods cupboard in the kitchen.
Then he comes out to get the sun through the french door windows.
I open the door and he runs out. Been happening every day now since the cold weather temps at night for the last two weeks.

He has it made in the shade, warm all night long and freedom in the day.

So you think he's really aware? That is sort of amazing isn't it that creatures that we don't think of as sentient beings actually are.

Very few wild animal are, but even they have a few that seem a little more aware of things.:)
All of the rest run away as soon as there is any noise.
This one comes in bold as you please. sees me, does not run and just stands there with his head cauked, with one eye looking at me in the morning when he's sunning himself.
I walk around him on the floor and open the door and he boldly walks out the door not running.
I have pictures of deer who come to graze about 20 feet from my patio. There are about 60 deer in my neighborhood and around 30 of them come in 3 different groups to my yard. We feed them corn, fruit and deer pellets. The old does and does with fawns come first, then the younger does and finally about 7 bucks. Each group has one or two who direct the order in which they eat and they get really physical with the younger line buckers. I'll find some of the pictures I have on discs.

See- they know exactly who they can trust
All of the deer around Craig, Colo. move into the city limits during hunting season, because it's illegal to shoot within city limits.

Spent two hours deleaving my yard and the neighbors. She pays better.

I was careful not to move too fast. Pretty sure I have bronchitis. Hard to sleep the last two nights when your lungs want to cough heir way out of your chest. My muscles hurt between my rib cage and tummy. Also the coughing has given me a good headache.

I was careful not to move too fast. Pretty sure I have bronchitis. Hard to sleep the last two nights when your lungs want to cough heir way out of your chest. My muscles hurt between my rib cage and tummy. Also the coughing has given me a good headache.

So sorry to hear that, big hugs and get better soon. :smiliehug:

oh-shit-its-monday-tomorrow1.jpg

So sorry to hear that, big hugs and get better soon. :smiliehug:

I really can't complain, no real sickness in three years. It was a good run.

Pavlov had his dogs, I have my pigeons....... Ever time I go out back they flock down around me waiting to be fed. :lol:
And I have a feral cat colony. The beasts know the routine and when I show up with the milking bucket, they start showing up at the barn. There were probably 10-12 of them by the time I finished up the milking and poured some into their bowl. Furry buggers are getting bolder, too.

Well, here I am, sitting in our weekly motel room pretending to be human. We do this once a week just to recharge our mental batteries. Mr Grey is feeling the pressure more than I am, I am sad to say. I worry about him a lot. He ismoving slower and slower. I fear it is going to be some time before we find our own place because nobody will rent to two people plus a dog. But edit have two places to park at night that are safe at least. Tomorrow he sees his doc and on Tue I see mine. We may have think up other plans though if Mr G gets worse, but I don't know what those plans will be. I am just about at the end of this adventure. It sucks. And we are both physically and mentally. Anyway, I have to go now. Phone battery almost dead

Well, here I am, sitting in our weekly motel room pretending to be human. We do this once a week just to recharge our mental batteries. Mr Grey is feeling the pressure more than I am, I am sad to say. I worry about him a lot. He ismoving slower and slower. I fear it is going to be some time before we find our own place because nobody will rent to two people plus a dog. But edit have two places to park at night that are safe at least. Tomorrow he sees his doc and on Tue I see mine. We may have think up other plans though if Mr G gets worse, but I don't know what those plans will be. I am just about at the end of this adventure. It sucks. And we are both physically and mentally. Anyway, I have to go now. Phone battery almost dead

Thinking of you Gracie, and worried....:(

I'm still sending the best, strongest, hope-things-get-better vibes your way, Gracie. Anything I might be able to do to help out, let me know. I've a fresh batch of smoked salmon

And you haven't seen a doctor? I would recommend that. Feel better soon my friend.

Pulling so hard for you my friend and wish there was more I can do other than care. Surely there is a good solution we are all missing?

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Imperius,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
SFC Ollie and his family in the loss of his Mary,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, and all others who need to find their way back.

187246,xcitefun-sunset29.jpg

Electrons are able to move from one relative position in spacetime to another, seemingly without traversing any physical space. This is currently explained by the particle-wave duality.

Once the math involving multidimensional space becomes more refined and accepted (inevitable), I suspect the new explanation will be the fact that these particles can move on more than just an XYZ axis.

If/when it is proven that electrons and other particles can move between higher dimensional planes (we'll need to discover first what's "inside" a particle), people will begin to realize that a silhouette of their body, in the form of pure energy, exists both "down" here and "up" there, simultaneously.

776.gif

Good morning, people!

Electrons are able to move from one relative position in spacetime to another, seemingly without traversing any physical space. This is currently explained by the particle-wave duality.

Once the math involving multidimensional space becomes more refined and accepted (inevitable), I suspect the new explanation will be the fact that these particles can move on more than just an XYZ axis.

If/when it is proven that electrons and other particles can move between higher dimensional planes (we'll need to discover first what's "inside" a particle), people will begin to realize that a silhouette of their body, in the form of pure energy, exists both "down" here and "up" there, simultaneously.

776.gif

Good morning, people!

Um, okay. :) Actually that's really interesting and offers up all kinds of new ways of looking at things. But there have long been theories of parallel universes, alternate dimensions, and all that, and I long ago decided that we mortals understand only the tiniest fraction of all there is to know.

And you haven't seen a doctor? I would recommend that. Feel better soon my friend.

Seen a doctor? No none have posted on FB this weekend. :(

776.gif

Good morning, people!

Um, okay. :) Actually that's really interesting and offers up all kinds of new ways of looking at things. But there have long been theories of parallel universes, alternate dimensions, and all that, and I long ago decided that we mortals understand only the tiniest fraction of all there is to know.

Cats have been working on this for a long time. That is why we always want on the other side of the door.

776.gif

Good morning, people!

There have long been theories about parallels and the Omniverse, but only in modern times did science actually pave the way for this as scientific exploration as opposed to mere philosophical theorem.

The math in Quantum Theory and String Theory demand higher dimensions, rather than a deep thinker deciding it to be so.

Forum List

Back