USMB Coffee Shop IV

Electrons are able to move from one relative position in spacetime to another, seemingly without traversing any physical space. This is currently explained by the particle-wave duality.

Once the math involving multidimensional space becomes more refined and accepted (inevitable), I suspect the new explanation will be the fact that these particles can move on more than just an XYZ axis.

If/when it is proven that electrons and other particles can move between higher dimensional planes (we'll need to discover first what's "inside" a particle), people will begin to realize that a silhouette of their body, in the form of pure energy, exists both "down" here and "up" there, simultaneously.

776.gif

Good morning, people!

Um, okay. :) Actually that's really interesting and offers up all kinds of new ways of looking at things. But there have long been theories of parallel universes, alternate dimensions, and all that, and I long ago decided that we mortals understand only the tiniest fraction of all there is to know.

There have long been theories about parallels and the Omniverse, but only in modern times did science actually pave the way for this as scientific exploration as opposed to mere philosophical theorem.

The math in Quantum Theory and String Theory demand higher dimensions, rather than a deep thinker deciding it to be so.

That's true. But those of us who are not in a position to study the math in Quantum Theory and String Theory are left with mere logic, reason, imagination, and curiosity about possibilities to guide us. And be intrigued about what you are teaching us about it. :)

I hope Peach will forgive me for using her as an example, but she relates a special gift or power if you will that she has, and most either don't or have not developed, that allows her to communicate with and receive favorable response from creatures other than human. I believe her. Perhaps there are mathematical or other scientific explanations for it, but for myself, I accept on faith I guess that such things exist.

Last edited:
Been reading this thread about your positive beliefs, and it reassures me I am not just crazy or on my own.
I have been getting ground down on a skeptics forum with everyone telling me my beliefs are delusional.
The forum is run by atheist and there are a lot of clever people there that know a lot more than me about everything. I guess its stupid of me to try and argue with them.

Electrons are able to move from one relative position in spacetime to another, seemingly without traversing any physical space. This is currently explained by the particle-wave duality.

Once the math involving multidimensional space becomes more refined and accepted (inevitable), I suspect the new explanation will be the fact that these particles can move on more than just an XYZ axis.

If/when it is proven that electrons and other particles can move between higher dimensional planes (we'll need to discover first what's "inside" a particle), people will begin to realize that a silhouette of their body, in the form of pure energy, exists both "down" here and "up" there, simultaneously.

776.gif

Good morning, people!

Um, okay. :) Actually that's really interesting and offers up all kinds of new ways of looking at things. But there have long been theories of parallel universes, alternate dimensions, and all that, and I long ago decided that we mortals understand only the tiniest fraction of all there is to know.

There have long been theories about parallels and the Omniverse, but only in modern times did science actually pave the way for this as scientific exploration as opposed to mere philosophical theorem.

The math in Quantum Theory and String Theory demand higher dimensions, rather than a deep thinker deciding it to be so.

That's true. But those of us who are not in a position to study the math in Quantum Theory and String Theory are left with mere logic, reason, imagination, and curiosity about possibilities to guide us. And be intrigued about what you are teaching us about it. :)

I hope Peach will forgive me for using her as an example, but she relates a special gift or power if you will that she has, and most either don't or have not developed, that allows her to communicate with and receive favorable response from creatures other than human. I believe her. Perhaps there are mathematical or other scientific explanations for it, but for myself, I accept on faith I guess that such things exist.

Quantum Entanglement ;)

Been reading this thread about your positive beliefs, and it reassures me I am not just crazy or on my own.
I have been getting ground down on a skeptics forum with everyone telling me my beliefs are delusional.
The forum is run by atheist and there are a lot of clever people there that know a lot more than me about everything. I guess its stupid of me to try and argue with them.

If you're referring to me, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all Monday! If not... f*** it, lets have a beer anyway!

:beer:

Don'tcha know, you can't argue with ideologues, you can only humor them.........

Cats have been working on this for a long time. That is why we always want on the other side of the door.
I thought (at least with my cats) it's to either get in the sun drenched areas or get out of the sun drenched areas depending on what time of year it is.........

Socks seems to be able to crossover most easily through clothes dryers.

Only the left ones though. Probably has to do with the sub-atomic polarity.

I've have always believed that the dust bunnies under the bed eat them.
You do realize the most dust is comprised of shed human skin cells....... Check behind your couch, there could be a naked man hiding there....... :eusa_whistle:

He won't be at least wearing the left sock?:(

You do realize the most dust is comprised of shed human skin cells....... Check behind your couch, there could be a naked man hiding there....... :eusa_whistle:

When you have psoriasis that's more true than usual.

*goes back to fashioning extra suit of skin*

Don'tcha know, you can't argue with ideologues, you can only humor them.........

I have been reading there are some scientists like Roger Penrose, now saying we might survive death of the body. But their theories are too complex for me to keep up, as its about quantum physics.

If you're referring to me, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all Monday! If not... f*** it, lets have a beer anyway!

Yes, you are one of the people I have been reading.

He won't be at least wearing the left sock?:(
Okay, not completely naked.......

Don't ever let anyone tell you that science and spirituality/religion cannot coexist. You are not crazy, but they are usually angry.

Just remember to be patient when attempting to share your spiritual breakthroughs with people, because not everyone is equally self-aware of the true Existence surrounding them.

I often catch flak from both the atheists and the Christians when I start sharing my belief that Science and Religion are saying the exact same things while people bicker and whine over the semantics dividing the two.

If God created the Universe, surely He created the Laws of Physics while he was at it, right? That kind of stuff. :)

Tomorrow is election day. After you wake up and have your coffee and corn flakes, get dressed and go to the polls and vote. Vote for the candidate of your choice. It's the right thing to do. There are places in the world that do not afford you the freedom to vote. Thankfully, we live in a country that voting is a right. Do the right thing. Go to the polls and support the candidate of your choice.

Now, back to our regular programing.

That is all.

Tomorrow is election day. After you wake up and have your coffee and corn flakes, get dressed and go to the polls and vote. Vote for the candidate of your choice. It's the right thing to do. There are places in the world that do not afford you the freedom to vote. Thankfully, we live in a country that voting is a right. Do the right thing. Go to the polls and support the candidate of your choice.

Now, back to our regular programing.

That is all.
IMG_0406.PNG

Don't ever let anyone tell you that science and spirituality/religion cannot coexist. You are not crazy, but they are usually angry.

Just remember to be patient when attempting to share your spiritual breakthroughs with people, because not everyone is equally self-aware of the true Existence surrounding them.

I often catch flak from both the atheists and the Christians when I start sharing my belief that Science and Religion are saying the exact same things while people bicker and whine over the semantics dividing the two.

If God created the Universe, surely He created the Laws of Physics while he was at it, right? That kind of stuff. :)

Thanks, I am having a bit of a struggle at the moment. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia in 1969 and was on heavy drugs for several years. But I fought my way off the medication and had spiritual healing. This enabled me to study and work as an engineer. But a few years ago I realized I was self medicating with alcohol and destroying my brain. I agreed to go back on a new drug called abilify and it stabilised me. I have not had a drink now for three years, and three weeks ago I stopped the medication because I was tired of not feeling anything.
However all I have felt for the last week since the drug wore off is stress. I also have a nervous cough and breathing allergy's that the drug cures me of.
But I am not going back on the drug for the time being as I am hoping I will be able to re establish spiritual feelings that I used to have without medication. In any case it takes two weeks for the drugs to take effect so there is no point taking it for now. I am going to carry on without the drug to see what happens.

I used to feel spiritual presences sometimes and feelings of psychic comfort. I could also feel it when I was given spiritual healing. I could feel the atmosphere in old churches and stuff like that. But the drug stopped those feelings and I want them back. So I am trying to work through the stress and self doubt.

Forum List

Back