USMB Coffee Shop IV

Whaaaah!!!!!!
Little miss peachy who used to be so good in her youth at clay pottery art..........
Sucks at icing art!
I'm devistated I tell ya:lmao:
They pulled me out and had me do the baking all day.
They wouldn't even let me go to walmart to get some paint brushes. :smile:
Muttled something about taking to long and not enough icing. :smile:

I'm fried and tired. Those industerial ovens gets really hot. :sad:

I am paying $60 a month for unlimited everything through Metro PCS.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yeah that's roughly what Verizon charges too for one phone. But with the bare bones plan we have, Hombre and I both run our phones for about $50/month. If I need to access the internet when we are away from home, I can use my Kindle Fire or if we're going overnight somewhere, I take along a laptop.

Whaaaah!!!!!!
Little miss peachy who used to be so good in her youth at clay pottery art..........
Sucks at icing art!

Aw. I bet you weren't THAT bad. I am, but I bet you weren't.

Whaaaah!!!!!!
Sucks at icing art!

No foxy lady I was bad at it, I kept dripping it, no control all around I SUCKED.:laugh:
1st time I ever tried it.

Whaaaah!!!!!!
Sucks at icing art!

No foxy lady I was bad at it, I kept dripping it, no control all around I SUCKED.:laugh:
1st time I ever tried it.

Okay you sucked. But you probably still weren't as bad as I was when I tried it. :)

Yeah that's roughly what Verizon charges too for one phone. But with the bare bones plan we have, Hombre and I both run our phones for about $50/month. If I need to access the internet when we are away from home, I can use my Kindle Fire or if we're going overnight somewhere, I take along a laptop.

I have an ooma. It's a VOIP, which means it's a phone that uses the internet. It costs $3-5 dollars a month in fees. :)

Of course, I can't use it if I go somewhere.....I just very rarely go anywhere. Or use the phone, actually. :lol:

Well I still exist. I've just been spending very little time online. It seems I don't have the time to do all of the things I want to do. I can't believe another holiday season is already here. hoping everyone is doing ok

Spoonie!!! So good to see you. At least you're out of your Christmas avatar. :) We all understand how life sometimes interferes with the stuff we do on the internet, but always pleased when you drop by. You and yours are all well I presume?
everything is good. I've just had so much to do lately and that has left very little online time. I used to be able to squeeze some time in at work, but not anymore. then my personal time is just full of things I like to do. having a lot of fun but being so occupied makes the time seem to go by so fast.

Damn, I think our cell phones are close to $300 a month.

OMG! I think I may have the opportunity of a lifetime, one I never even thought of!! Talking with my daughter this afternoon, we were considering when would be the best time next year for me to go visit. They are on Okinawa, if y'all recall. At one point, she mentioned that she wanted to go see the Great Wall but her hubby was considering Taipei as a travel destination. I suggested she do some research and find out what tours might be offered and how much it might cost to tour the GW, the Forbidden City and other destinations in that area. I'll have almost a month when I go visit and it might be super cool to go play tourist in those places with my girls. They'll be going to Hong Kong over Christmas.

Oh wow, he! That sounds so exciting for you! But...take a bit of Alaska with you and wear your speedos at the wall,lol.

I wear Speedos on my head, and the Coppertone comes with. I was just researching the Great Wall and all info indicates that maximum sun protection should be taken during summer visits. Dayum! I would not visit anywhere "warm" during the summer months but my granddaughters' school ends mid-June and I want to spend as much time as I can with them. I'll bear with the temps and pollution just to share such an opportunity.
How's the search for desert digs going? At least AZ has "dry heat", like that's somehow better than "wet heat"!?

Damn, I think our cell phones are close to $300 a month.

Yes, but you probably have smartphones and plans that make the most of them. We really just wanted to make and receive calls and text once in awhile Verizon has been good to tailor simple plans like ours for people like us.

Last edited:
Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Imperius,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

Sunset over Benson AZ

5992130126_1f8512820a_b.jpg

My son made himself a peanut butter sandwich before leaving for work, and he got peanut butter all over the bottom of the jar! How on EARTH does that happen??? And why are boys so slobby? What's wrong with them??? :dunno:

My son made himself a peanut butter sandwich before leaving for work, and he got peanut butter all over the bottom of the jar! How on EARTH does that happen??? And why are boys so slobby? What's wrong with them??? :dunno:

You have a son old enough to go to work and you haven't figured that out yet? :) When my son and daughter-in-law got married, I gave her a HUGE box of el cheapo
inexpensive grayish towels as one of the wedding gifts. I explained to her that she would understand after awhile. And she did. :) He is a senior professional engineer with a major energy producing corporation, but he never got out of that syndrome of making a mess.

The one exception to that is my Hombre who is the world's most dedicated neatnik--at least on the surface. Whatever mess doesn't show underneath doesn't bother him and it drives me nuts. But on the other hand, when I am working, cooking, doing a major project, etc. there will be a lot of clutter and that doesn't bother me but it drives him nuts. Amazing that we've stayed married all these years but we have. And we're still best friends.

Forum List

Back