USMB Coffee Shop IV

Had to go to the blood bank after visiting the lab, needed replenishing....... They took eight vials and a couple of gallons of piss. The piss I'll replenish normally.........

Sorry to hear you are currently piss poor. Did you go with terrier or collie blood?

I got a nibble this morning! Lady saw my ad, responded, said after we meet and if we seem to mesh, we can have a room until June. Its in THIS county...out in the boonies and beautiful scenery. 700 bucks a month, which includes utilities. Waiting for her son to call to set up a time for today to come see the place and meet them and the other housemates (another older couple). Keep yer fingers crossed!

Its out here somewhere...I just can't pin down the exact address. yet.

f30c660c3b78b43f9842ab063f7d386el-m0xd-w480_h480_q80.jpg

I got a nibble this morning! Lady saw my ad, responded, said after we meet and if we seem to mesh, we can have a room until June. Its in THIS county...out in the boonies and beautiful scenery. 700 bucks a month, which includes utilities. Waiting for her son to call to set up a time for today to come see the place and meet them and the other housemates (another older couple). Keep yer fingers crossed!

Perfect for you.
See?
We said something good comes out of stormy stiuations!
We shall pray that it works out for you.
God Bless you both and of course baby puppy. :)

Nothing has come of it yet. I have gotten excited before only to be let down. I ain't holding my breath on this one either. Once I hand over money and get a key to a room inside a house...THEN I will happy dance all over the CS. Until then...its just another empty promise by a stranger.

I know. Which is why I am not holding my breath on this one. The lady said they have the room at the other end of the house. I hope so. Otherwise...we may need to invest in earplugs.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I still have not found the address its self but I did see a brief picture of the house before it went gray and blacked out. This was on Zillow and the value of the home at last estimate price was 881942.00. Wow.

I had a tenant when I was managing the apartment complex that had two cockatiels two of the other Big Bird's I forgot the name of them 7 cats and for dogs. The cockatoos we were extremely loud and I got a lot of complaints. So yes I am quite familiar with how loud they can be but at night their cages are covered and they stayed pretty quiet and during the day mr. G and I are not even in the house anyway we're out doing things or in the yard or wandering the hills if that's where the home is. I am trying to not get too excited because that you might be disappointed again but part of me hopes that this is what we have been looking for.

Yes cockatoo's and cockatiels are loud and sqwak all the time off and on all day.
My user name is in memory of my cockatiel Peachie Pie.
Parrorts are diffent they play alot and love snacking all day long.
But they are much louder. :)

Last edited:
Talking chicken! When can I eat...err I mean visit?

:dance:

I wish the internet was more cat friendly. No listings for Cockatoo side dishes. :(

Say gallantwarrior
Do you have advise as to how to control a spoild pet billygoat that I'm stuck with taking care of for a few days till something can be done with the pet goats?
All I'm doing just makes him angrier. I would like to strangle him but he aint my goat. :biggrin:

It's a long story but I told her when she got them not to make them pets.
Only recommendation I can make that doesn't involve gravy and potatoes is: put him in a solid fence, toss food over the fence and pour water through the fence into the bucket, and wait anxiously until his "mom" gets back. They're smart and once they figure out what works, they won't stop using that technique. Or, you could by a cattle prod. Amazing how respectful they are of electricity.
Does he have a "buddy"? Having another goat might calm him a bit.

Thanks gallant.
Would a human stun gun kill it, if I bought one from walmart?

It's a male goat with big horns and 2 female goats.
The idiot woman thought she could make pets out of them and get milk to sell.
She also had a pitbull not trained in anyway what -so- ever and a 7 year old kid also undisciplined.
She let him go to school on the bus yesterday and then drove herself to Tucson and checked herself into a mental facality.
Child protective service came and got her 7 year old son, right away.
Her husband is a trucker and is far away on the road.
He will be back in a few days and will have to deal with all of this. I feel so sorry for him.

I'm a friend with her Mother and Lil took the chickens and ducks, the dog went to one of her grandsons.
I'm helping to hold the billy while Lil gets them water and food. She 76 years old. The daughter is a neighbor here.
I'm grabbing him in a stronghold with his horns. Of course it's not working to well.
This male goat is spoiled and of course agressive because of the 2 females, and maybe half crazed from whatever that 7 year old might have done to him.
I was hoping for stunning, not sure but feed store might have cattle prods. Thanks.

It sounds like something from the old show Payton Place, huh? :lol:
God never dull moment in this little suburb of ours.
Stun gun would work just fine. Find a "control" word, "STOP", "NO", "OFF", something like that and use it every time you stun him. Pretty soon, he'll respond to the control word because he'll associate it with a shock. Also, get a head halter on him. Billies are much easier to control if you have their head than trying to put a line on a collar. Those buggers are strong! If you can't get him, and his nannies, back home pretty soon and it looks like you might end up having to put up with them long-term, they do make good eating...seriously! Or sell them to someone who wants to deal with them. Good luck, billies (bucks) can be a handful and are not recommended as pets by any reputable goat keeper.

I love bacon. Its the fat I have trouble with.

If you don't hate it too much, try turkey bacon.

I actually like a good turkey bacon but boy it is sure temperamental to cook. Undercooked and it doesn't taste right and just a few seconds overcooked and you have turkey bacon powder.
Glad you mentioned that, Foxy. Lord knows I've eyed up the turkey bacon many times in the store and thought about buying it, not I'll pass for sure.

If you have reflux problems, fat can be a trigger. Be careful with the pork bacon. I certainly enjoy bacon, but I mostly avoid it because all that fat can start up my reflux issues pretty quickly.
Sorry that you can never truly enjoy the heaven that is a crispy piece of bacon. I've tried turkey bacon and it sucked (IMHO).

Forum List

Back