USMB Coffee Shop IV

Say gallantwarrior
Do you have advise as to how to control a spoild pet billygoat that I'm stuck with taking care of for a few days till something can be done with the pet goats?
All I'm doing just makes him angrier. I would like to strangle him but he aint my goat. :biggrin:

It's a long story but I told her when she got them not to make them pets.
Only recommendation I can make that doesn't involve gravy and potatoes is: put him in a solid fence, toss food over the fence and pour water through the fence into the bucket, and wait anxiously until his "mom" gets back. They're smart and once they figure out what works, they won't stop using that technique. Or, you could by a cattle prod. Amazing how respectful they are of electricity.
Does he have a "buddy"? Having another goat might calm him a bit.

Thanks gallant.
Would a human stun gun kill it, if I bought one from walmart?

It's a male goat with big horns and 2 female goats.
The idiot woman thought she could make pets out of them and get milk to sell.
She also had a pitbull not trained in anyway what -so- ever and a 7 year old kid also undisciplined.
She let him go to school on the bus yesterday and then drove herself to Tucson and checked herself into a mental facality.
Child protective service came and got her 7 year old son, right away.
Her husband is a trucker and is far away on the road.
He will be back in a few days and will have to deal with all of this. I feel so sorry for him.

I'm a friend with her Mother and Lil took the chickens and ducks, the dog went to one of her grandsons.
I'm helping to hold the billy while Lil gets them water and food. She 76 years old. The daughter is a neighbor here.
I'm grabbing him in a stronghold with his horns. Of course it's not working to well.
This male goat is spoiled and of course agressive because of the 2 females, and maybe half crazed from whatever that 7 year old might have done to him.
I was hoping for stunning, not sure but feed store might have cattle prods. Thanks.

It sounds like something from the old show Payton Place, huh? :lol:
God never dull moment in this little suburb of ours.

Well if the lady doesn't return for her goats, you might start looking for a good goat farm and relinquish custody. With two ladies and the gent you'll probably have little ones come spring which could be fun if you decide to become a goat farmer.

She is not going to get out of there for a long time, if ever.
It's up to her husband to do what he wants with them when he gets home on Mon. or Tue.
I'm just trying to protect Lillian from that goat trying to butt her hard and make her fall and break a bone or something.
No 76 year old woman should have to deal with such a thing like this.
Her daughter is in a mental instution, her grandson is in child protective services and now she has to drive everday from St. David where she lives to our place (meaning our neighboorhood) not my house) to water and feed those animals twice a day.

There are no goat farms around here.

This goat is giving off red vibes not good.

Last edited:
Say gallantwarrior
Do you have advise as to how to control a spoild pet billygoat that I'm stuck with taking care of for a few days till something can be done with the pet goats?
All I'm doing just makes him angrier. I would like to strangle him but he aint my goat. :biggrin:

It's a long story but I told her when she got them not to make them pets.
Only recommendation I can make that doesn't involve gravy and potatoes is: put him in a solid fence, toss food over the fence and pour water through the fence into the bucket, and wait anxiously until his "mom" gets back. They're smart and once they figure out what works, they won't stop using that technique. Or, you could by a cattle prod. Amazing how respectful they are of electricity.
Does he have a "buddy"? Having another goat might calm him a bit.

Thanks gallant.
Would a human stun gun kill it, if I bought one from walmart?

It's a male goat with big horns and 2 female goats.
The idiot woman thought she could make pets out of them and get milk to sell.
She also had a pitbull not trained in anyway what -so- ever and a 7 year old kid also undisciplined.
She let him go to school on the bus yesterday and then drove herself to Tucson and checked herself into a mental facality.
Child protective service came and got her 7 year old son, right away.
Her husband is a trucker and is far away on the road.
He will be back in a few days and will have to deal with all of this. I feel so sorry for him.

I'm a friend with her Mother and Lil took the chickens and ducks, the dog went to one of her grandsons.
I'm helping to hold the billy while Lil gets them water and food. She 76 years old. The daughter is a neighbor here.
I'm grabbing him in a stronghold with his horns. Of course it's not working to well.
This male goat is spoiled and of course agressive because of the 2 females, and maybe half crazed from whatever that 7 year old might have done to him.
I was hoping for stunning, not sure but feed store might have cattle prods. Thanks.

It sounds like something from the old show Payton Place, huh? :lol:
God never dull moment in this little suburb of ours.

Well if the lady doesn't return for her goats, you might start looking for a good goat farm and relinquish custody. With two ladies and the gent you'll probably have little ones come spring which could be fun if you decide to become a goat farmer.

She is not going to get out of there for a long time, if ever.
It's up to her husband to do what he wants with them when he gets home on Mon. or Tue.
I'm just trying to protect Lillian from that goat trying to butt her hard and make her fall and break a bone or something.
No 76 year old woman should have to deal with such a thing like this.
Her daughter is in a mental instution, her grandson is in child protective services and now she has to drive everday from St. David where she lives to our place to water and feed those animals twice a day.

There are no goat farms around here.

This goat is giving off red vibes not good.

Understood. Maybe hubby will find a permanent home for them someplace when he gets back. Sounds like an impossible situation for those who don't normally deal with goats.

I know nothing about them nor does my friend Lil.
Gallant helped with some advice.

I was hoping for some miracal like a vulcan pinch area to paraylize it for a few minutes it or something. :lmao:

Last edited:
I just got the Christmas TV times which gives the listing of programs until December 30th and there is nothing on I want to watch. Not even one new film I have not seen. I will just have to watch DVDs from my extensive collection.
On the weather front it is so unnaturally mild in England I do not even need to use heating.

Honey saveliberty ...NEVER! I know what you meant and the intent. I was just down in the dumps again is all. I get that way more often now, but dammit..I need y'all to keep lifting me with your words. Don't freak me out more, Save. Don't you dare absent yourself from me..I will hunt you down, mister. :lol:

I really struggled to find words expressing a choice I knew you would find unthinkable. I know you would die for Moki without hesitation, in our little community here that is not an acceptable outcome for me.

Since I find it almost impossible to be a complete downer in a post here, have you considered bank robbery? I mean if we can boost your cash flow.

Also, you have been working hard on a solution to your situation. Ruling out things that don't work is getting you closer to the one that will.

No hide and seek? dang, I already found this cool spot.

cats_know_how_to_hide_15.jpg

And now I'm wondering why Chris was up at 3 a.m. this morning and why am I up at 6 a.m.?

Didn't I tell you? I switched over to 2nd shift now. No more 3rd shift. I'm still trying to get used to sleeping at night. Lol.

Back in my hospital days, I sometimes volunteered for the overnight shift and then later on, when working for myself, frequently pulled all nighters writing reports and processing audits, etc. But I was one of the lucky ones who didn't get days and nights mixed up.

My uncle who died in September at age 90 retired at age 67 after working many years on the overnight shift at Texas Instruments in Dallas. And to the day he died, he had trouble sleeping at night--he was a full fledged night owl and couldn't break that syndrome.

And now I'm wondering why Chris was up at 3 a.m. this morning and why am I up at 6 a.m.?

Didn't I tell you? I switched over to 2nd shift now. No more 3rd shift. I'm still trying to get used to sleeping at night. Lol.

Back in my hospital days, I sometimes volunteered for the overnight shift and then later on, when working for myself, frequently pulled all nighters writing reports and processing audits, etc. But I was one of the lucky ones who didn't get days and nights mixed up.

My uncle who died in September at age 90 retired at age 67 after working many years on the overnight shift at Texas Instruments in Dallas. And to the day he died, he had trouble sleeping at night--he was a full fledged night owl and couldn't break that syndrome.

Some nights I can sleep and others I can't. I'm used to drinking coffee all night too, so sometimes I have a coffee in the evening and maybe shouldn't do that.

Some nights I can sleep and others I can't. I'm used to drinking coffee all night too, so sometimes I have a coffee in the evening and maybe shouldn't do that.

I used to be able to drink coffee at night and still sleep, but I can't anymore. So I shut down all or most caffeine after 3 or 4 pm anymore. You might switch to decaf coffee or tea though. I honestly can't really tell the difference in taste.

Hoping to continue our list of collective good news with this post. The pneumonia seems to be giving up all be it a slow process. My two broken ribs feel great. There was a set back yesterday, last night I was in the kitchen and had a coughing spell. Pretty sure I broke a rib on the bottom right side, maybe just a really bad muscle pull.

We have snow here, so I have to figure out how to shovel snow without lifting the shovel too much. :)

Hoping to continue our list of collective good news with this post. The pneumonia seems to be giving up all be it a slow process. My two broken ribs feel great. There was a set back yesterday, last night I was in the kitchen and had a coughing spell. Pretty sure I broke a rib on the bottom right side, maybe just a really bad muscle pull.

We have snow here, so I have to figure out how to shovel snow without lifting the shovel too much. :)
Hire a neighborhood kid........

I was thinking more snow blower.

I was thinking more snow blower.
081229-snow-blowing.jpg

Yes, I actually did consider a robbery, but then karma would bite worse than it already has, so I nixed the plan :)

Nah. I wasn't raised that way. Guilt would destroy me faster than homelessness. We just gotta keep swimming (to borrow Dory's phrase.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Okay, it was another long shot anyways. How do you feel about observing gang activities? Witness relocation program might work.

Last edited:
Okay, it was another long shoot anyways. How do you feel about observing gang activities? Witness relocation program might work.

Save you have a sadistic since of humor, just like my hubby has.
I love it! :biggrin:

Thanks...I think...

I just want to say sorry to Foxfyre, Kat, you and anyone else here about my post to Gracie. I felt like several of you were upset with me for saying what I did. All of your thoughts and feelings are important to me in here. Outside the CS it may be more like running you over like the flat squirrel in front of my house. :)

Well believe it or not CS, but the ole 007 has got him a kinda girlfriend. First one in probably ten years. Funny how I've known this girl for over 25 years. Dated her sister. Ironic to find out she liked me back then too. We're hittin' it off pretty good right now, taking it one day at time. Could be good, we sure have a lot in common and she's a seriously good lookin' gal.

Now don't get any ideas... there's no wedding plans just yet... :lol:

Whee. Keep us advised of how things develop. :)
She's 16 years younger than I am too... :ack-1:
I have something developing as well. The interesting part is that her mother is 5 years younger than I am. Completely illogical, but we seem to enjoy eachother's weirdness.

Forum List

Back