USMB Coffee Shop IV

Well I understood what you ment and was not upset.
Can't speak for the others, but I think they understood also. Let them tell you.
What upset me was you wanting to leave the CS :)

I need a good project to get me through the winter. I'm giving making a model of Buckingham Palace out of toothpicks strong consideration. When it's finished I could ship it to the Queen for her enjoyment. Good idea?

I have something developing as well. The interesting part is that her mother is 5 years younger than I am. Completely illogical, but we seem to enjoy eachother's weirdness.

Oh I don't know if it is weird or not. Who doesn't like watching drunk people? (not you guys, but the patrons)

Well believe it or not CS, but the ole 007 has got him a kinda girlfriend. First one in probably ten years. Funny how I've known this girl for over 25 years. Dated her sister. Ironic to find out she liked me back then too. We're hittin' it off pretty good right now, taking it one day at time. Could be good, we sure have a lot in common and she's a seriously good lookin' gal.

Now don't get any ideas... there's no wedding plans just yet... :lol:

Whee. Keep us advised of how things develop. :)
She's 16 years younger than I am too... :ack-1:
I have something developing as well. The interesting part is that her mother is 5 years younger than I am. Completely illogical, but we seem to enjoy eachother's weirdness.

If it's a real soulmate, age is never a problem.

I need a good project to get me through the winter. I'm giving making a model of Buckingham Palace out of toothpicks strong consideration. When it's finished I could ship it to the Queen for her enjoyment. Good idea?

Well I had a WW II vet friend who built the titanic out of toothpicks.
It's still displayed on the top shelf behind the bar at our VFW. :)

So, my old buddy 007 has declared he has a girlfriend. Sweet. Bet he'll look good in a tux standing in front of the priest declaring his love forever and then scrambling away on his motorcycle with the bride on the back headed off on a honeymoon. Can't wait to see the events of this love affair unfold in the Coffee Shop! Free coffee all around and grab a donut too! 007 is busting out in love!!! Let's party.

So, my old buddy 007 has declared he has a girlfriend. Sweet. Bet he'll look good in a tux standing in front of the priest declaring his love forever and then scrambling away on his motorcycle with the bride on the back headed off on a honeymoon. Can't wait to see the events of this love affair unfold in the Coffee Shop! Free coffee all around and grab a donut too! 007 is busting out in love!!! Let's party.

Some may have to google dancing with walkers first...

Yes, I actually did consider a robbery, but then karma would bite worse than it already has, so I nixed the plan :)

Nah. I wasn't raised that way. Guilt would destroy me faster than homelessness. We just gotta keep swimming (to borrow Dory's phrase.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

But at least in jail you would have a roof over your head, three squares a day, free medical, and probably wifi. Okay, bad idea. But a thought.

Okay, it was another long shoot anyways. How do you feel about observing gang activities? Witness relocation program might work.

Save you have a sadistic since of humor, just like my hubby has.
I love it! :biggrin:

Thanks...I think...

I just want to say sorry to Foxfyre, Kat, you and anyone else here about my post to Gracie. I felt like several of you were upset with me for saying what I did. All of your thoughts and feelings are important to me in here. Outside the CS it may be more like running you over like the flat squirrel in front of my house. :)

I certainly was not upset. It was a most reasonable suggestion and spoken out of genuine concern for the welfare of a friend. I can also understand Gracie not being willing to abandon her fur kid, even to a friend, for her and Mr. G's sake. We all do what we have to do.

Well once we got WQ and Sherry happily married off, the CS romance division didn't have much to do. So Ernie and 007 may provide a new interest in that department. :)

Well believe it or not CS, but the ole 007 has got him a kinda girlfriend. First one in probably ten years. Funny how I've known this girl for over 25 years. Dated her sister. Ironic to find out she liked me back then too. We're hittin' it off pretty good right now, taking it one day at time. Could be good, we sure have a lot in common and she's a seriously good lookin' gal.

It seems she might be, though we both find it illogical. She is younger than all of my children but prefers Cream and the Graetful Dead to current artists, has similar political views and a come what may attitude. Hey! It's worth looking into.
On another note, a band called Titanium Blue has created an event on the bar's page for a gig next Friday night. Neither my partners or I remember hiring them. Gotta get to the bottom of this.

That's exactly what me and hubby did and this Jan. will be our 33rd anniversary.
We both still miss that Harley. :)

It seems she might be, though we both find it illogical. She is younger than all of my children but prefers Cream and the Graetful Dead to current artists, has similar political views and a come what may attitude. Hey! It's worth looking into.
On another note, a band called Titanium Blue has created an event on the bar's page for a gig next Friday night. Neither my partners or I remember hiring them. Gotta get to the bottom of this.

It usually is illogical, especially applied to forever soulmates. :)

OK... Lori got in touch. It seems that the band came highly recommended by a band (John and Jacob) we had a while back. They are based in Birmingham and had set up a tentative date to play at Doc's on a Friday (6 months ago) and a bigger venue on the next night. The gig at the large venue fell through and we left it at, "Next time you're in town" Well, they will be in town next Friday and we will have another big deal band in the house for about 1/5 of what they will earn the next night. We will have to boost the hell out of this, but we should have quite a party.

Well once we got WQ and Sherry happily married off, the CS romance division didn't have much to do. So Ernie and 007 may provide a new interest in that department. :)

I think Ernie and 007 are good friends, but don't see them dating. Besides, sounds like they found ladies.

I don't need to know details, just fill in the checklist.

snf1322tab384_451859a.jpg

Had to go to the blood bank after visiting the lab, needed replenishing....... They took eight vials and a couple of gallons of piss. The piss I'll replenish normally.........

That's exactly what me and hubby did and this Jan. will be our 33rd anniversary.
We both still miss that Harley. :)
I rode off on a motorcycle with both ex wives. If I ever consider marriage again I'll do something completely different, namely check myself into a mental health facility.

Forum List

Back