USMB Coffee Shop IV

The little one's Christmas bird has died. Last night it was at the bottom of its cage and barely opened its eyes or moved when I went into her room, but I don't know anything about birds so I thought it was just sleeping. Nope, I checked on it again today and it was dead. :(

The little one's Christmas bird has died. Last night it was at the bottom of its cage and barely opened its eyes or moved when I went into her room, but I don't know anything about birds so I thought it was just sleeping. Nope, I checked on it again today and it was dead. :(

So sorry for the little one.

There is a new bird in the cage, the first is now buried in the yard.

Sigh. Does it never end?
Got another response to my ad...from a 69 year old woman that lives in a senior park, offering the master bedroom and private bath...and sit her dog because she "travels a lot" and can take him with her. Sounds good, yes? No. Another fucking "strong willed" pit bull. What's with these old ladies and pits???

Jeez.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Be sure to keep the room temp. in the 72 o 74 degree area and up or they catch a cold and die.

Sigh. Does it never end?
Got another response to my ad...from a 69 year old woman that lives in a senior park, offering the master bedroom and private bath...and sit her dog because she "travels a lot" and can take him with her. Sounds good, yes? No. Another fucking "strong willed" pit bull. What's with these old ladies and pits???

Jeez.

You're in Cali, right? Maybe pitbulls are easier to get for self-defense than hand guns.

Sigh. Does it never end?

Jeez.

Well at least you are getting responses. Let's hope you get one that wants you to pamper her old cat or maybe a Lhasa Apso or miniature dachshund or something.

Thanks to SFC Ollie who posted a just very slightly different version of this elsewhere:

I am older than dirt and I still have so many unanswered questions!!!! I still haven't found out who let the Dogs Out...where's the beef...how to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps...Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same, or how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop......why eggs are packaged in a flimsy paper carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that's tough as nails... why "abbreviated" is such a long word; or why is there a D in 'fridge' but not in refrigerator... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going to... why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs...​

Oh, disregard my last post/question. :)

Sigh. Does it never end?

Jeez.

Kind of odd. Maybe those ladies are like pitbulls too. :D Thinking of you, and good luck on your continued search.

15780786_1212267242142547_8553774058181939802_n.jpg

We loved it. Everything is so impersonal with electronics these days, so it's nice to see our names handwritten by a friend on a lovely card.
Thank you again! It made our day!

It's too bad you didn't give Saveliberity permission to share your mailing address Gracie.
Many of us would have liked to send you and Mr. Grace a christmas card and best wishes. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Hombre for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo and Boo,
Big Black Dog for healing,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

winter_night_mountains_road_planet_fantastic_landscape_hd_wallpapers.jpg

Forum List

Back