USMB Coffee Shop IV

Just ran across this gem...from left to right:

Hans Solo, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, and Yoda.

12376700_543999335749563_8813962159398795998_n.jpg

I never knew she was so short! :)

We loved it. Everything is so impersonal with electronics these days, so it's nice to see our names handwritten by a friend on a lovely card.
Thank you again! It made our day!

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It's too bad you didn't give Saveliberity permission to share your mailing address Gracie.
Many of us would have liked to send you and Mr. Grace a christmas card and best wishes. :)
I honestly didn't even think about it at the time. I'm sorry.

But if anyone wants to send a letter or note like the wagon wheel days of what was known then as the pony express/postal service...pm me and I will give you my po box. :)

I honestly didn't even think about it at the time. I'm sorry.

But if anyone wants to send a letter or note like the wagon wheel days of what was known then as the pony express/postal service...pm me and I will give you my po box. :)

You may need a bigger post office box. ;)

Cloudy here and rain later, but not really cold yet.

Blizzard for the north east.
You are in our prayers, stay safe out there!

Last edited:
Cloudy here and rain later, but not really cold yet.

Blizzard for the north east.
You are in our prayers, stay safe out there!

I wondered if you were getting weather--the only activity showing up on radar in the entire area is over southeast Arizona. I guess it is supposed to move into our area by the weekend, but you know how accurate the weather forecasts are around here.

I am on the west coast...and it is clear and sunny so far. Supposed to rain, but I don't see anything even close. Then again, weather people never know what the Pacific will churn up. I'll warn ya if something shows up on the horizon.[emoji3]

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back