USMB Coffee Shop IV

It is a challenge to read Chinese instructions, but not impossible..

Impossible for me. I get tickled sometimes when we get instructions with stuff that are written in English, French, Spanish, Chinese etc. Just goes to show how international the world has become.
Most of the stuff I have gotten is just a picture for directions with no words..But being the genius, I usually discard the idiot sheet and use my superior skills to get those extra parts I find myself with when done...

However immodest, I believe you have the skills. :) Want to come put my chairs together?
Sure....However it will take a while to walk there........Maybe you can ask dear old Dad in Yuma....

Naw, Yuma is a fer piece away from our place. Would take dear old Dad too long to walk from there too.
Do you live in the mountains or down in the sand?

I was looking through the 2017 Famer's Almanac and found the winter weather map interesting.
View attachment 107048
I wonder how they can always get things so right?

Not correct for us so far except for the wet part which has been true and which we appreciate. But temps have been above normal the whole winter so far.

Does anyone know what 1% of 1.6 billion is?

It is NOT my bank balance.

$16 million I believe.

I'm keeping busy so that I don't dwell on what the Doc said about his heart may be to dammaged to do anything about it.

I thought you might be at that point, but it is not time to throw in the towel for sure. I would certainly get a second, third, fourth opinion before accepting a verdict like that. In my own situation, three doctors ducked my situation because of the inherent dangers in it. But I managed to get referred to my wonderful surgeon who laid it all out there--all the risks and his concerns but was willing to try. I still believe God delayed the process until I saw the best person to deal with it. And now I'm fine.
Hey what's going on Foxfyre? Are you ok now?
Hope you get well soon :smiliehug:

I thought you might be at that point, but it is not time to throw in the towel for sure. I would certainly get a second, third, fourth opinion before accepting a verdict like that. In my own situation, three doctors ducked my situation because of the inherent dangers in it. But I managed to get referred to my wonderful surgeon who laid it all out there--all the risks and his concerns but was willing to try. I still believe God delayed the process until I saw the best person to deal with it. And now I'm fine.

You expect me to believe you are fine?

:disbelief:

:eusa_angel:

Yes. I am fine, okay, well, intact, well, mostly. :)

$16 million I believe.

I'm keeping busy so that I don't dwell on what the Doc said about his heart may be to dammaged to do anything about it.

I'm fine Esthermoon but thanks. A year ago September I had a really serious surgery but it went well, my recuperation was much faster than they said it would be, and I really am okay now.

Impossible for me. I get tickled sometimes when we get instructions with stuff that are written in English, French, Spanish, Chinese etc. Just goes to show how international the world has become.
Most of the stuff I have gotten is just a picture for directions with no words..But being the genius, I usually discard the idiot sheet and use my superior skills to get those extra parts I find myself with when done...

However immodest, I believe you have the skills. :) Want to come put my chairs together?
Sure....However it will take a while to walk there........Maybe you can ask dear old Dad in Yuma....

Naw, Yuma is a fer piece away from our place. Would take dear old Dad too long to walk from there too.
Do you live in the mountains or down in the sand?

I'm on the high desert in Albuquerque nestled up against the Sandia Mountains.

$16 million I believe.

Neither one of us are willing to throw in the towel. :)
If anything can be done we will work towards it.
It's just that time will tell if it is too damaged or not. :(

The man has been through so much.
When he got his 1st MS attack he was in Balboa for 6 month ,he was 28. Docs said he would never walk again.
He told them where they could go. He still is not in a wheelchair. :)
Then when he was in the hospital with another MS attack at 33 yrs. he had a coronary there in the hospital.

He has been in and out of hospitals with many things including 2 blood clots in his right leg in the early nineties.

I admire the man for his positive attitude and his remarkable system of healing.
He is a true Navy soldier of the attitude never give up. :)

Speaking of USMB Coffee Shoppe, I think I shall brew up a small pot of coffee now to warm up with. We have several feet of snow now here in the Rocky Mountains.

Featured today are the Cheeseheads vs Dallas then later the Steel Curtain vs KC.

We have a lot of snow, and I'm drinking hot tea before sleeping, because, it seems, I have a flu :)

So sorry you are not feeling well Sbiker. That's one of those weird cultural things I guess but I always thought of 'flu as strictly an American thing. Silly I know. :)

Seriously I hope you feel better quickly.

I hope it to, but didn't crysis yet... It started untypically - from high blood pressure (I thought it's a weather), and when at second day I used pills to avoid it - it continued as normal flu... Now I'm eating a pills - aspirin, paracetamol and so on and don't working, only supporting one site, which critical for near days... :)

You may have noticed I put you on the vigil list to receive prayers (from those who pray) or positive vibes/thoughts (from those who don't.) So we'll hope for a quick recovery.

$16 million I believe.

I'm fine Esthermoon but thanks. A year ago September I had a really serious surgery but it went well, my recuperation was much faster than they said it would be, and I really am okay now.
:smiliehug:

Speaking of USMB Coffee Shoppe, I think I shall brew up a small pot of coffee now to warm up with. We have several feet of snow now here in the Rocky Mountains.

Featured today are the Cheeseheads vs Dallas then later the Steel Curtain vs KC.

We have a lot of snow, and I'm drinking hot tea before sleeping, because, it seems, I have a flu :)

So sorry you are not feeling well Sbiker. That's one of those weird cultural things I guess but I always thought of 'flu as strictly an American thing. Silly I know. :)

Seriously I hope you feel better quickly.

I hope it to, but didn't crysis yet... It started untypically - from high blood pressure (I thought it's a weather), and when at second day I used pills to avoid it - it continued as normal flu... Now I'm eating a pills - aspirin, paracetamol and so on and don't working, only supporting one site, which critical for near days... :)

You may have noticed I put you on the vigil list to receive prayers (from those who pray) or positive vibes/thoughts (from those who don't.) So we'll hope for a quick recovery.

I saw it, thanks... Maybe it would a missing piece of positive to finish my one big deal... If I would be succesful, I'll tell you, what's the deal... :)))

Why would someone cheat themselves out of the assembly?

When you get to be our age, you'll understand. :)

Doubtful, I should accumulate more tools by then, so I'll be even more prepared. :)

That isn't a bad idea actually. One of the problems is Hombre has a lot of good tools but doesn't have the metric size needed for this chair. And he's too stubborn to go buy one just for one job so he has been trying to use the teensy little thing with almost no grip space the company sent with the screws. Our neighbor across the street who does ANYTHING mechanical has all the tools anybody would never need--plus he is still young and strong-- and will surely help us get these things together but he won't be available until Thursday.

Why would someone cheat themselves out of the assembly?

When you get to be our age, you'll understand. :)

Doubtful, I should accumulate more tools by then, so I'll be even more prepared. :)

That isn't a bad idea actually. One of the problems is Hombre has a lot of good tools but doesn't have the metric size needed for this chair. And he's too stubborn to go buy one just for one job so he has been trying to use the teensy little thing with almost no grip space the company sent with the screws. Our neighbor across the street who does ANYTHING mechanical has all the tools anybody would never need--plus he is still young and strong-- and will surely help us get these things together but he won't be available until Thursday.

What? No Thursday to Tuesday adjustment tool?

Yes...189 over 88 I think. I didn't pay much attention and never have. He seemed perturbed by it though. *Shrug*

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

That is pretty high though. So hope you got back on the blood pressure meds. My bp has always run toward the high end of normal and sometimes a bit over but so far have convinced the doc that I can manage it with diet, exercise, and attitude. Sometimes I am more successful at that than others though.

Forum List

Back