USMB Coffee Shop IV

Subway is very close to work, so I try to use that when a lunch crisis arises.
Subway is better.
Subway upsets my stomach. They claim it's all natural but I can smell the preservatives when I walk in.
I don't think they can claim it's all natural if it isn't. Do they say no preservatives?

I remember some outrage some years ago about preservatives in salad bars.
It might be they say no preservatives years ago but I think it was a "technicality" that let them say that. It seems though they will be doing away with all preservatives in their products this year.
Have you followed the official designation for "organic" food? Pretty much whoever pays the most gets the designation.

I can't help it if you think I live in a different century. :biggrin:

I have Amish drive their horses and carts by here all the time. They look like this.

amish+wagon.jpg
Is that the sports convertible model?

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Continued happiness for Mr. & Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie.
Mrs. Saveliberty with her impending knee surgery.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

Sometimes the wrong choice puts in the right place.
0e82f0be2b893b733e634f3156a3890e.jpg

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Continued happiness for Mr. & Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

I'm stealing that image. :)

Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,

Feel free. I stole it. :)

I left a word out of the caption though. It should read: Sometimes the wrong choice puts US in the right place.

Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,

Feel free. I stole it. :)

I left a word out of the caption though. It should read: Sometimes the wrong choice puts US in the right place.
I like it so much. It's meaningful.

Freedombecki,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Mrs. Saveliberty with her impending knee surgery tomorrow.

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back

If you don't see train tracks, the light at the end of the tunnel is the end of the tunnel and not a train.
2a9ac427bb33ce17575a2bf537e3c815.jpg

I just purchased 'Clouds' by Joni Mitchel from amazon. I am increasing my cd collection buying online.
I used to have the vinyl records but I lost them on my travels. In any case I like to play cds on my computer while surfing the web. I am currently listening to Joan Armatrading.

I just purchased 'Clouds' by Joni Mitchel from amazon. I am increasing my cd collection buying online.
I used to have the vinyl records but I lost them on my travels. In any case I like to play cds on my computer while surfing the web. I am currently listening to Joan Armatrading.

Some years ago we purchased an overpriced Bose radio with CD player. The radios are always overpriced, but the Bose speaker is truly amazing. And we have a very large CD collection with everything from major hits going all the way back to the 50's and including every genre from folk, bluegrass, country, rock, gospel, blues, jazz, pop, classical etc. And we like to play music while working or playing on the computers too.

Or we'll have news/talk radio running in the background on the radio.

Forum List

Back