USMB Coffee Shop IV

Gracie I was going to reply to a thread you were in this morning but can;t remember it's title. I went out for the day and I'm back. Anyway, I was gonna suggest you try this. The edibles are different you can control the level of potency and it might help your in-between time for prescription medicine. :wink:

NorCal Medicine Man.Inc
Never mind my question in the other thread. As you can see...I found it! lol

Thank you! Will check it out!

Is that you Foxy, and MrFoxy? You look wonderful..both of you! And the doggy? Adorable.

Maybe you should bake brownies with your stash.

Saw IT today glad they didn't mess this up as Hollywood tends to do with King's stuff though there have been some exceptions. Bill Skarsgård was great as Pennywise.
stephen-king-it-pennywise-the-clown.jpg

I noticed when I logged out of Google pictures all I could see was IMG, when I logged back in the pictures magically reappeared..........
Unfortunately I have yet to discover how to link the pictures so that they're visible all the time.
Save the picture to your device and upload from there
Where's the option to upload? All I have is the option to link it. :dunno:

You can drag a picture from your PC (and, I would guess, other devices) to the reply box. It then gives you an option for thumbnail or full size. Or, there's the Upload A File button between Post Reply and More Options... That seems to work pretty much the same way as drag n drop for pictures.
I'll have to hunt for that, never seen it, :dunno:

Went up to Taos today, just got back. Love that drive...... Well the views if not the drive itself. If anyone ever decides to go I'd highly recommend stopping at Bent Street Cafe, we make it a point of having lunch there every time we go up. Did find a hammered copper wrist cuff, he wanted $40 for it, got him down to $15...........

Been very busy taking Mr. P ,to the skin wound doctor every day last week.
It's looking a lot better. :)
Doc sees him again on Monday.

So glad you checked in and updated Peach. I wonder every day and then again running my prayer list at night. Did the event trigger an MS attack?

Yes, but so far a light one. :)

Well I hate that it triggered anything, but light is better than a bad one.

Yes it is, but tell that to my poor battered and bruised leg ,that he keeps kicking out at each night. :sad:
I miss my dog Gracie, she used to lay her head on his feet ,so that he wasn't able to do it.

Went up to Taos today, just got back. Love that drive...... Well the views if not the drive itself. If anyone ever decides to go I'd highly recommend stopping at Bent Street Cafe, we make it a point of having lunch there every time we go up. Did find a hammered copper wrist cuff, he wanted $40 for it, got him down to $15...........

I love New Mexico lived in a few cities there.

I noticed when I logged out of Google pictures all I could see was IMG, when I logged back in the pictures magically reappeared..........
Unfortunately I have yet to discover how to link the pictures so that they're visible all the time.
That I don't know...

Gracie I was going to reply to a thread you were in this morning but can;t remember it's title. I went out for the day and I'm back. Anyway, I was gonna suggest you try this. The edibles are different you can control the level of potency and it might help your in-between time for prescription medicine. :wink:

NorCal Medicine Man.Inc
Never mind my question in the other thread. As you can see...I found it! lol

Thank you! Will check it out!

Is that you Foxy, and MrFoxy? You look wonderful..both of you! And the doggy? Adorable.

Yep, that's Hombre and me and quasi grand dog Carly. If all goes according to plan, she will go home with Dana the first week in December.

You can drag a picture from your PC (and, I would guess, other devices) to the reply box. It then gives you an option for thumbnail or full size. Or, there's the Upload A File button between Post Reply and More Options... That seems to work pretty much the same way as drag n drop for pictures.

I hadn't either but when you click on Reply, you are given a choice of more options. Click on that and one of the options is upload a file. Click on that and it takes you to your pictures on your device and uploads whichever one you click on.

Finished sheath2.jpg

I hadn't either but when you click on Reply, you are given a choice of more options. Click on that and one of the options is upload a file. Click on that and it takes you to your pictures on your device and uploads whichever one you click on.

View attachment 151064

I can see! It's a miracle! ;)

Well..someone is totally pissed at me. Acquaintence of mine I have known many years just told me (via text) that she wants nothing more to do with me. Which is fine. She has always been a manipulative whiney hypochondriac so its no loss.

However, she got all indignant over something and I wanted your opinions on whether I was "too rude" to her.

All this happened via text. And I shortened it enough so you get the gist without the rest of the bullshit. The red font is what pissed her off.

Her: I just got out of the hospital.
Me: What's wrong?
Her: I have A-Fib.
Me: Are you better now?
Her: My blood pressure is 230/185 and has been for years. My heart was vibrating instead of beating.
Me: MrG has a-fib. He's on warfarin. That is probably what they will put you on.
Her: No, they want to do surgery.
Me: Surgery is dangerous. If you want to control your BP naturally, maybe try a Paleo Diet? Weight is an issue, I am not trying to be rude.
Her: WE ALL HAVE OUR FLAWS! Even people with bad attitudes like you!!!!!
Me: Do you get defensive when your doc tells you you need to lose weight or do you save that for me?
Her: I will not be friends with you any more. Your tongue is too sharp. My heart cannot take it.
Me: You want me to baby you and I refuse to. If you want to live, you have to get some weight off. It will help your doctors AND you.
Her: I am done with you. Begone.
Me:. Ok. Adios.

Now..this gal weighs 375 lbs and is obese and has been for many years.

Was I rude in suggesting a paleo diet or ANY diet? Is that having a sharp tongue?

As part of my effort during recovery from my ankle surgery I started in on a line of high end nutritional products to help when things were getting dicey job wise.

In 2.5 months I've lost 30 pounds and taken 40 points of the blood pressure and resting pulse rate. Stepped into 2 pair of dress pants that I havent worn in 25 yrs, got both on but a few more pounds off would make em fit perfect. Suit the wife bought early on fits great.
Only other dietary change I made was limiting soda from a lot to a little.

the evil corp I work for is passing the hat for fellow employees in the affected hurricane zones. This is where I chose to put my money. No politics or fraud on either end or money of the top, 100 percent goes to where its needed.

Got new neighbours downstairs in the flat below me. They have been there a couple of weeks and as far as I can see they are entirely nocturnal. They do not appear to sleep at night, but stay up talking until morning.

THATS JUST GREAT.!

Maybe they are vampires.

Well..someone is totally pissed at me. Acquaintence of mine I have known many years just told me (via text) that she wants nothing more to do with me. Which is fine. She has always been a manipulative whiney hypochondriac so its no loss.

However, she got all indignant over something and I wanted your opinions on whether I was "too rude" to her.

All this happened via text. And I shortened it enough so you get the gist without the rest of the bullshit. The red font is what pissed her off.

Her: I just got out of the hospital.
Me: What's wrong?
Her: I have A-Fib.
Me: Are you better now?
Her: My blood pressure is 230/185 and has been for years. My heart was vibrating instead of beating.
Me: MrG has a-fib. He's on warfarin. That is probably what they will put you on.
Her: No, they want to do surgery.
Me: Surgery is dangerous. If you want to control your BP naturally, maybe try a Paleo Diet? Weight is an issue, I am not trying to be rude.
Her: WE ALL HAVE OUR FLAWS! Even people with bad attitudes like you!!!!!
Me: Do you get defensive when your doc tells you you need to lose weight or do you save that for me?
Her: I will not be friends with you any more. Your tongue is too sharp. My heart cannot take it.
Me: You want me to baby you and I refuse to. If you want to live, you have to get some weight off. It will help your doctors AND you.
Her: I am done with you. Begone.
Me:. Ok. Adios.

Now..this gal weighs 375 lbs and is obese and has been for many years.

Was I rude in suggesting a paleo diet or ANY diet? Is that having a sharp tongue?

I probably would have waited a few days for it to sink in since she just got out of the hospital. But eventually, would have suggested it. Life changes are hard for some people. :dunno:

Its been sinking in for 30 years, Drifter. My heart skips beats too. I ignore it. She gets a sneeze and she runs to the doctor believing she has Ebola.

Forum List

Back