USMB Coffee Shop IV

Finally finished the sheath for the knife. Hope everyone can see it.

w9aVgTAPLs-TFAVi5x8AcuWdQP3ZTHgoK7qVffT-yfSjz_rF9H70cAuukBCWbdM1cG685oR42hdJaJlL5OAAOU5klpsy32PYtfY5UFEjZtOHoltQ4pMNiIbkFrOUd725zgHDeP2pmD8egXtx4-mE8Y5ewakk-zGfIZG6DolUsBSKP70N6psSkDn12nR-E8OnMyauvpRGTKUj2ZrvBuE4JXa9EjHE4OvzleFSdYYYZJKwJ_GQ5SPLQgqSajt1rFUGPcTS1oAOBN2b3UtYUgJnMqTBQCrVJ2Y1hYHedOmicM5WP260LPt4blQbH_CduZicIOnBUoqy1WNGLhwFYCxLcSSQklsKCmmQ0rTmgGiyjcWafCxQA0le_6E6HE7IXzaFq4tmABSHOMM_CW-OfkMqOmNx-a5aYyuXaE03b8F5XG1CEDK-QlWYGkwS0vpmB2H8PA61yfP-iiuj0q7OWVcI6pLOTOLyNxw0F6RT799MKIcTGmSxkmLo3VMOPzhIJZMyfKHMt3Lp6EJT6TP_ii1f6NRSvtYeq--q3X5499gpKGUUTqh6jrmfJo_cBiDknXeVAD7-BdEwY53zZIXRFPvsTW4qTO2IwbHNN-BYq-kmuQ=w992-h744-no

V6qZL-w7KsHgi5M4XlxoomgiKBZ5t735U0yg0qNmL96XGRr1RECCjsOkaJOCsKKW-DJZhdN-KyuI8_HhST_qyLl71riMDwFNKiaPYmCPkxie2VDE-dEqEmc-Crvi2Q7Xiv7cqnhZUFlW3qtmYn0xAp_meFoY0i5NqOtiTpnF6JdcibPnftOHNMijyT27Mpms85LTilDCMQwG_0uRr9XHPJZCw9jwHkxMQ_2E6JB2QeELICBsSpQktzrD_tTKRqIQuL56PAgejnzA-Igax6NSQIuC-0GSvCxkzBdxJfIQ_xDg7iuP_dkIrR8d69OrjL-kdOXnnVKbh_v6TL2cyLnkkNmB16MQTNwW9ZQh6hzgAKdky1Wt51I_X1HzLnQqAdm61zeYU2TpR0gyZ7T3qsPZCi9VvhZSuA_LCItka2ePmbu5QUbw71S0ajf4WxNd4o90tnBYSvJYEoU0EPcMzK_fCbKnKV0xktOsodUo1BVphpqt5IhvXHAEdPHPi9KX7Xw7YYjbqAMwKtVx1KTmrfeEi0M5ct8ctIS429Hp4HbHjcswBlCTXpCmanY6Teh37Hl0LGwpACvNZBjdbRUOGHAiMONuik7n0cBqo660gr2bYw=w992-h744-no

Out of curiosity, try posting one of those photos without using USMB's coding. If you have an address for the photo post it with
[img ] at the front and [/img ] at the rear. Don't put the space between the g and the ] though--I have to do it that way to fool the system here. See if that brings it up.
Not giving me that option.

That's really weird. I can't see any coding when I quote your post to respond either.

w9aVgTAPLs-TFAVi5x8AcuWdQP3ZTHgoK7qVffT-yfSjz_rF9H70cAuukBCWbdM1cG685oR42hdJaJlL5OAAOU5klpsy32PYtfY5UFEjZtOHoltQ4pMNiIbkFrOUd725zgHDeP2pmD8egXtx4-mE8Y5ewakk-zGfIZG6DolUsBSKP70N6psSkDn12nR-E8OnMyauvpRGTKUj2ZrvBuE4JXa9EjHE4OvzleFSdYYYZJKwJ_GQ5SPLQgqSajt1rFUGPcTS1oAOBN2b3UtYUgJnMqTBQCrVJ2Y1hYHedOmicM5WP260LPt4blQbH_CduZicIOnBUoqy1WNGLhwFYCxLcSSQklsKCmmQ0rTmgGiyjcWafCxQA0le_6E6HE7IXzaFq4tmABSHOMM_CW-OfkMqOmNx-a5aYyuXaE03b8F5XG1CEDK-QlWYGkwS0vpmB2H8PA61yfP-iiuj0q7OWVcI6pLOTOLyNxw0F6RT799MKIcTGmSxkmLo3VMOPzhIJZMyfKHMt3Lp6EJT6TP_ii1f6NRSvtYeq--q3X5499gpKGUUTqh6jrmfJo_cBiDknXeVAD7-BdEwY53zZIXRFPvsTW4qTO2IwbHNN-BYq-kmuQ=w992-h744-no

V6qZL-w7KsHgi5M4XlxoomgiKBZ5t735U0yg0qNmL96XGRr1RECCjsOkaJOCsKKW-DJZhdN-KyuI8_HhST_qyLl71riMDwFNKiaPYmCPkxie2VDE-dEqEmc-Crvi2Q7Xiv7cqnhZUFlW3qtmYn0xAp_meFoY0i5NqOtiTpnF6JdcibPnftOHNMijyT27Mpms85LTilDCMQwG_0uRr9XHPJZCw9jwHkxMQ_2E6JB2QeELICBsSpQktzrD_tTKRqIQuL56PAgejnzA-Igax6NSQIuC-0GSvCxkzBdxJfIQ_xDg7iuP_dkIrR8d69OrjL-kdOXnnVKbh_v6TL2cyLnkkNmB16MQTNwW9ZQh6hzgAKdky1Wt51I_X1HzLnQqAdm61zeYU2TpR0gyZ7T3qsPZCi9VvhZSuA_LCItka2ePmbu5QUbw71S0ajf4WxNd4o90tnBYSvJYEoU0EPcMzK_fCbKnKV0xktOsodUo1BVphpqt5IhvXHAEdPHPi9KX7Xw7YYjbqAMwKtVx1KTmrfeEi0M5ct8ctIS429Hp4HbHjcswBlCTXpCmanY6Teh37Hl0LGwpACvNZBjdbRUOGHAiMONuik7n0cBqo660gr2bYw=w992-h744-no

Out of curiosity, try posting one of those photos without using USMB's coding. If you have an address for the photo post it with
[img ] at the front and [/img ] at the rear. Don't put the space between the g and the ] though--I have to do it that way to fool the system here. See if that brings it up.

That's really weird. I can't see any coding when I quote your post to respond either.
But can you see the repost?

But can you see the repost?

Yes, I do see it now, and I'll have to say that is some beautiful leather work.

Good night darlinks, I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Boedicca, her dad, brother, and family,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
007's brother-in-law for a full recovery,
Saveliberty for positive resolution for difficult transition,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
And for our students, job hunters, others in transition.

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, AgainSheila, Esthermoon, SFC Ollie, and all others we hope are okay and will return to us.

The autumn season is upon us:
Just_Because_40_-_Happy_Fall_y.jpg

I noticed when I logged out of Google pictures all I could see was IMG, when I logged back in the pictures magically reappeared..........
Unfortunately I have yet to discover how to link the pictures so that they're visible all the time.
Save the picture to your device and upload from there

I noticed when I logged out of Google pictures all I could see was IMG, when I logged back in the pictures magically reappeared..........
Unfortunately I have yet to discover how to link the pictures so that they're visible all the time.
Where's the option to upload? All I have is the option to link it. :dunno:

I use Photobucket to upload personal photos I want to post, and then link them from there. Have never had a problem with this site doing it that way.

You can drag a picture from your PC (and, I would guess, other devices) to the reply box. It then gives you an option for thumbnail or full size. Or, there's the Upload A File button between Post Reply and More Options... That seems to work pretty much the same way as drag n drop for pictures.

You can drag a picture from your PC (and, I would guess, other devices) to the reply box. It then gives you an option for thumbnail or full size. Or, there's the Upload A File button between Post Reply and More Options... That seems to work pretty much the same way as drag n drop for pictures.

I haven't tried uploading directly from my PC so I tried it. You've all read the book or seen the movie "Marley and Me". Well this is Carly and us:

Attachments

• CARLY and US.png
    CARLY and US.png
    754.4 KB · Views: 37
Been very busy taking Mr. P ,to the skin wound doctor every day last week.
It's looking a lot better. :)
Doc sees him again on Monday.

So glad you checked in and updated Peach. I wonder every day and then again running my prayer list at night. Did the event trigger an MS attack?

Been very busy taking Mr. P ,to the skin wound doctor every day last week.
It's looking a lot better. :)
Doc sees him again on Monday.

So glad you checked in and updated Peach. I wonder every day and then again running my prayer list at night. Did the event trigger an MS attack?

Yes, but so far a light one. :)

Well I hate that it triggered anything, but light is better than a bad one.

Gracie I was going to reply to a thread you were in this morning but can;t remember it's title. I went out for the day and I'm back. Anyway, I was gonna suggest you try this. The edibles are different you can control the level of potency and it might help your in-between time for prescription medicine. :wink:

NorCal Medicine Man.Inc

Gracie I was going to reply to a thread you were in this morning but can;t remember it's title. I went out for the day and I'm back. Anyway, I was gonna suggest you try this. The edibles are different you can control the level of potency and it might help your in-between time for prescription medicine. :wink:

NorCal Medicine Man.Inc
Never mind my question in the other thread. As you can see...I found it! lol

Thank you! Will check it out!

Is that you Foxy, and MrFoxy? You look wonderful..both of you! And the doggy? Adorable.

Forum List

Back