USMB Coffee Shop IV

Speaking of birthdays. . .

As mentioned some time back, Xenforo doesn't have a means of showing birthdays like V-Bulletin does so when USMB switched over we lost access to everybody's birthdays.

To date I have birthdates for Coffee Shoppers for:

Sherry

Daisy the Mutt (not really a Coffee Shopper but close enough. :) )

Nosmo King

gallantwarrior

Sfc Ollie

Hombre

CeeCee

Ringel

Dajjal

BigBlackDog

Spoonman (whatever happened to him?)

Ernie S.

ChrisL

Peach174

Foxfyre

Montrovant

Gracie

WelfareQueen

Hossfly

Kat

AgainSheila

Pogo

And provisional birthdates for
Divine Wind
Ringel05
Saveliberty
(I think we're close but don't have their exact dates.)

If you are a Coffee Shopper and don't see your name on this list, please post the month and day only of your birthdate here or PM it to me so I can get you on the list.

Had to find it on YouTube, CNN wanted me to accept their ads first..........

You must have a stricter ad-block going than I do. ;)
Just AdBlocker Plus. This anti-adblocker move many sites are adopting is relatively new, CNN may have just put it up. :dunno:

I have AdBlocker Plus too but it didn't ask me to disable it. Or maybe I already did at CNN? Who knows.
:dunno:

Speaking of birthdays. . .

As mentioned some time back, Xenforo doesn't have a means of showing birthdays like V-Bulletin does so when USMB switched over we lost access to everybody's birthdays.

To date I have birthdates for Coffee Shoppers for:

Sherry

Daisy the Mutt (not really a Coffee Shopper but close enough. :) )

Nosmo King

gallantwarrior

Sfc Ollie

Hombre

CeeCee

Ringel

Dajjal

BigBlackDog

Spoonman (whatever happened to him?)

Ernie S.

ChrisL

Peach174

Foxfyre

Montrovant

Gracie

WelfareQueen

Hossfly

Kat

AgainSheila

Pogo

And provisional birthdates for
Divine Wind
Ringel05
Saveliberty
(I think we're close but don't have their exact dates.)

If you are a Coffee Shopper and don't see your name on this list, please post the month and day only of your birthdate here or PM it to me so I can get you on the list.
The wife was born on a Friday the 13th but not in October..........

The wildfires are terrible, but you can find beauty in them, as well.....

22552779_1594509150608749_2975989293417657580_n.jpg
Kinda looks photoshopped. :dunno:

Turns out there's a video. :)

Watch as fire burns inside hollow tree - CNN Video

Just AdBlocker Plus. This anti-adblocker move many sites are adopting is relatively new, CNN may have just put it up. :dunno:

I also use ABP. Sometimes a pop-up comes up asking me to whitelist, but I just click it off and continue, at least with CNN.com and some other sites.

Not a birthday but an anniversary of sorts. I met my wife in a coffee shop in Munich, Germany 58 years ago today. My first words to her were "When are we getting married?" She said, "You're crazy." We've been married over 56 years. I'm still crazy. Can't be tamed.

I also use ABP. Sometimes a pop-up comes up asking me to whitelist, but I just click it off and continue, at least with CNN.com and some other sites.
That's what I did but it blocked out the video.

I wonder what kind of tree that is when the outside isn't burning.

GW I am not the sharpest Arborist by along shot but, it looks like a White Ash to me. This video is from Ca. and Ash trees are primarily native to the Eastern part of the US. So I maybe blowing smoke up some ones trunk...

th
More likely it's either a Fremont or Black Cottonwood and I'd be more inclined to say Fremont.

I wonder what kind of tree that is when the outside isn't burning.

GW I am not the sharpest Arborist by along shot but, it looks like a White Ash to me. This video is from Ca. and Ash trees are primarily native to the Eastern part of the US. So I maybe blowing smoke up some ones trunk...

th
More likely it's either a Fremont or Black Cottonwood and I'd be more inclined to say Fremont.
We have black cottonwood up here, it's also called balsam popular. I use the early buds to make balm of gilead.

Special thoughts and prayers for those dealing with the terrible fires tonight and sending some healing vibes for drifter's and gallantwarrior's colds.

Good night darlinks, I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Boedicca, her dad, brother, and family,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
007's brother-in-law for a full recovery,
Saveliberty for positive resolution for difficult transition,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Comfort to Mrs. Saveliberty & family in the loss of her brother,
And for our students, job hunters, others in transition.

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, AgainSheila, Esthermoon, SFC Ollie, and all others we hope are okay and will return to us.

Autumn in Georgia

ba985512d21a318c423d09578f118585.jpg

Forum List

Back