USMB Coffee Shop IV

Worst job i ever had

Have you ever driven a Honey Truck on a windy day with a bad coupling?

stinar_sls_350_pl_lavatory_cart_2.jpg

My work environment is like the Gestapo.

So things haven't improved I take it?

More people have quit. The boss is promoting her favorite mole and gossip. And I am new and the whole environment is hostile and feels toxic. I just hate going in every day. I like the job its the work environment in the office that I can't stand but that environment is affecting the job.

More people have quit. The boss is promoting her favorite mole and gossip. And I am new and the whole environment is hostile and feels toxic. I just hate going in every day. I like the job its the work environment in the office that I can't stand but that environment is affecting the job.

So I hope you are actively looking for another. I have been there, done that, trashed the tee shirt. Life is too short to have your stomach tied in knots and be miserable with no real expectation that anything will be improving. No job is worth enduring a hostile work environment.

Probably we all have those days we really don't want to go to work even when we love our job and the people we work with. But that should be something rare and not every day. Find another job my friend.

Mr. P's skin wounds are starting to heal, but his MS still is effecting both legs.
He has fell several times over the last few days and Tue. and Wed. night we got very little sleep, because of his leg hurting.
He did pretty well yesterday ,when he went to visit and socialize at the Eagles and he is resting up today.
He got bison bacon , hashbrowns, egg whites, toast and grape juice this morning for breakfast and is now playing his video game. :)

Next week will be very busy as he has four different Docs to see each day .
Mon. is the skin doc.
Tue. is the bone doc in Tucson.
Wed. is the vein Doc. and Thurs. is the heart Doc. at least they are here in Benson.
Then Fri. is the skin doc. again.
Whew!
It's exhausting just talking about it. :biggrin:

:itsok:

Mr. P's skin wounds are starting to heal, but his MS still is effecting both legs.
He has fell several times over the last few days and Tue. and Wed. night we got very little sleep, because of his leg hurting.
He did pretty well yesterday ,when he went to visit and socialize at the Eagles and he is resting up today.
He got bison bacon , hashbrowns, egg whites, toast and grape juice this morning for breakfast and is now playing his video game. :)

Mon. is the skin doc.
Wed. is the vein Doc. and Thurs. is the heart Doc. at least they are here in Benson.
Whew!

:huddle:

Hopefully he improves and the appointments bring good news!

Mon. is the skin doc.
Whew!

It is exhausting which is why you two remain on the vigil list. I can relate having had a medical emergency that thankfully turned out to be minor with Aunt Betty recently but involved six hours in the emergency room and several days of monitoring afterward. We have another round of doctor appointments coming up for her, me, Hombre is scheduled for cataract surgery in a few weeks, and is facing a hip replacement at some time. And Dana will be home next week and we don't know yet what all will be involved getting her resettled and my Sister is rapidly approaching the point she can no longer live alone at her home. And all of it begins to feel a bit overwhelming and is exhausting just talking about it.

Hopefully you will have someone to drive you for the Tucson appointment.

But we're tough old birds, right? We'll get through whatever we have to get through. But it does help sometimes to vent a little. :)

The dealership I left in June became that way. About 12 people left out of 22 during the year and every last person is better of stress and financially speaking.

Consider yourself lucky you have properly evaluated the environment and see the future is not there.

The dealership I left in June became that way. About 12 people left out of 22 during the year and every last person is better of stress and financially speaking.

Consider yourself lucky you have properly evaluated the environment and see the future is not there.

How is your new job working out Save? Apart from the normal stress of having to learn a lot of new stuff. . .

How is your new job working out Save? Apart from the normal stress of having to learn a lot of new stuff. . .

Not on the job yet. Was cleared 11/22 for background and drug test, but they didn't tell me that until today. I have 300 streets and roads total to memorize which route they are on. In some cases one side of the street is one route and the other is not.

So I hope you are actively looking for another. I have been there, done that, trashed the tee shirt. Life is too short to have your stomach tied in knots and be miserable with no real expectation that anything will be improving. No job is worth enduring a hostile work environment.

Probably we all have those days we really don't want to go to work even when we love our job and the people we work with. But that should be something rare and not every day. Find another job my friend.

I got a lot of phone numbers today for future connections. I also emailed my boss who was not in today that this might not be a good fit for me. We might need to re-evaluate this.

Also, I reached out to a girl who had worked there but quit early on, she's working for an investigation firm and might be able to help me. We will see.

I got a lot of phone numbers today for future connections. I also emailed my boss who was not in today that this might not be a good fit for me. We might need to re-evaluate this.

Also, I reached out to a girl who had worked there but quit early on, she's working for an investigation firm and might be able to help me. We will see.

The boss heads up did NOT work for me. Just pissed him off that I didn't find him or his business sense worthwhile, I did not say that,but that is what he thought. I mean I did think that, just not out loud.

Forum List

Back