USMB Coffee Shop IV

I have gone through major fits trying to get Obamacare started for 2018. Finally got the coupon book for my plan yesterday. I have to send it in before 1/1/2018. Problem is I am eligible for an Obamacare plan through the post office now. That one looks to cost eighty dollars a month more, but lower copays and it has dental insurance included. Hopefully I can get this figured out tonight and either send in the check or sign up for the other plan. Insurance, thy name is not simplicity.

I don't have any health insurance right now. I would pay the extra if it gives more perks.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition
Saveliberty for positive resolution for difficult transition,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter in difficult transition,
Boedicca's dad and family,
And for our students, job hunters, others in transition.

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, AgainSheila, Esthermoon, Sixfoot, and all others we hope are okay and will return to us.

inspiring-design-quotes-5.jpg

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,

And the light is left on for Noomi, Freedombecki, AgainSheila, Esthermoon, Sixfoot, and all others we hope are okay and will return to us.

FF - thank you for all of your prayers for my family this year.

I'm sad to let you know that my beloved Dad passed away this week. Even though we expected him to go, it is still very devastating.

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,

I'm sad to let you know that my beloved Dad passed away this week. Even though we expected him to go, it is still very devastating.

So sorry :smiliehug:

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,

My condolences for you loss, boed. :itsok:

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,

th

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,

So sorry Boe. Someone so loved must surely still feel it.

Morning friends. I applied for 4 jobs. I am excited about Xmas. It finally snowed a lot and I love it.

Searching for a job is so different these days. I thought showing up in person might be helpful, but some places only want email contact.

I have a week of training coming up in January and on the 12th is a test....

...if you don't get a passing score, you are fired. Right after that is a 30 evaluation, where they can let you go. Really?

You're smart I know you will pass easily. People are lucky to have you on the team.

I feel the same about you and your future employer.

Memorizing stuff is not my strong suit, abstract reasoning is.

I took an Astronomy midterm in college and missed a single question. While we were reviewing the test results in class, I made a case for why my answer was correct. The professor said I was not suppose to know that information yet, so my answer was right, but not for testing purposes. Sometimes being smart is a curse.

I have gone through major fits trying to get Obamacare started for 2018. Finally got the coupon book for my plan yesterday. I have to send it in before 1/1/2018. Problem is I am eligible for an Obamacare plan through the post office now. That one looks to cost eighty dollars a month more, but lower copays and it has dental insurance included. Hopefully I can get this figured out tonight and either send in the check or sign up for the other plan. Insurance, thy name is not simplicity.

I don't have any health insurance right now. I would pay the extra if it gives more perks.

You have 60 days from the loss of your job to apply for Obamacare.

Don't go shopping, whatever you do! I went to Walmart today just to pick up a throw away container that I had forgotten to pick up for one of my desserts that I'm bringing for Christmas dinner. Well, I went in there, and everything was fine, and then I ran over to Market Basket (which is right next door) just to pick up a few snacks for work and some lunches for the week.

I got in my car and tried to leave. It took me an HOUR and 20 MINUTES to get out of the Walmart parking lot. That is how bad the traffic was. It was just terrible. T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!

Don't go shopping, whatever you do! I went to Walmart today just to pick up a throw away container that I had forgotten to pick up for one of my desserts that I'm bringing for Christmas dinner. Well, I went in there, and everything was fine, and then I ran over to Market Basket (which is right next door) just to pick up a few snacks for work and some lunches for the week.

I got in my car and tried to leave. It took me an HOUR and 20 MINUTES to get out of the Walmart parking lot. That is how bad the traffic was. It was just terrible. T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!

Just throw some change in the Salvation Army kettle and they'll let you leave faster.

Morning friends. I applied for 4 jobs. I am excited about Xmas. It finally snowed a lot and I love it.

Searching for a job is so different these days. I thought showing up in person might be helpful, but some places only want email contact.

I have a week of training coming up in January and on the 12th is a test....

...if you don't get a passing score, you are fired. Right after that is a 30 evaluation, where they can let you go. Really?

You're smart I know you will pass easily. People are lucky to have you on the team.

I feel the same about you and your future employer.

Memorizing stuff is not my strong suit, abstract reasoning is.

I took an Astronomy midterm in college and missed a single question. While we were reviewing the test results in class, I made a case for why my answer was correct. The professor said I was not suppose to know that information yet, so my answer was right, but not for testing purposes. Sometimes being smart is a curse.
Anytime I take a written test and my answer does not agree with the answer key then I just presume the answer key is fokked up.

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,

th
Hossfly kiss your longhorn steers for me.

I know you Texas boyz love your livestock !!

These become hamburgers further West !!

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,

th
Hossfly kiss your longhorn steers for me.

I know you Texas boyz love your livestock !!

These become hamburgers further West !!
????????????????

Went by the Wally World around 11am, drove though the packed parking lot and continued on to Albertsons..........

So this morning I get off the bus and some idiot decides to blow himself up in the bus terminal. I was never in any real danger. I was in the same building but about half a block away. I heard the explosion and saw a few hundred people come running in my direction screaming bomb, and active shooter. the guy did more damage to himself than anyone else fortunately

It was a bus terminal? I thought it was the subway system? I guess I didn't understand what the port terminal was. Happy you weren't near the guy though I guess the few injuries he caused others were fairly minor--the worst he did to himself if the media got it right.

yes, the subway tunnel leads into the port authority. it is both a bus terminal and subway hub. turns out the only real injury was to himself. the other people just had ringing in the ears from the explosion

So this morning I get off the bus and some idiot decides to blow himself up in the bus terminal. I was never in any real danger. I was in the same building but about half a block away. I heard the explosion and saw a few hundred people come running in my direction screaming bomb, and active shooter. the guy did more damage to himself than anyone else fortunately

It was a bus terminal? I thought it was the subway system? I guess I didn't understand what the port terminal was. Happy you weren't near the guy though I guess the few injuries he caused others were fairly minor--the worst he did to himself if the media got it right.

yes, the subway tunnel leads into the port authority. it is both a bus terminal and subway hub. turns out the only real injury was to himself. the other people just had ringing in the ears from the explosion

Spoonman .. Hello old Pal... :beer:

Forum List

Back