USMB Coffee Shop IV

It's cold!
A little after 8:00 and it's 30°

It's 65 here. Unfortunately it's also wet; I had planned to mow the lawn when the little one leaves to her dad's, but now I'll probably need to wait.
You come across to me as one great dad, Montrovant. Also, one great person.

Well, I'm a manny, but thanks. :)

Did you not raise one of the little's one parents? :)
You are a great Dad!

No, I did not raise either of the little one's parents. The little one is the only child I've helped raise. ;)

I might be good with young children, but I get the feeling I wouldn't be so good with an older child. I don't think I'd do well trying to handle a teenager. :lol:

Thank you .
So you are hired to sit with her?
I am confused as well as embarrassed . :redface:
I missed the post where you more than likely explained it.

It's 65 here. Unfortunately it's also wet; I had planned to mow the lawn when the little one leaves to her dad's, but now I'll probably need to wait.

You are a great Dad!

No, I did not raise either of the little one's parents. The little one is the only child I've helped raise. ;)

I might be good with young children, but I get the feeling I wouldn't be so good with an older child. I don't think I'd do well trying to handle a teenager. :lol:

Thank you .

Yes Montro is a Nanny. A pretty wonderful one so far as I can tell. We've watched him raise the little one from a young toddler to a young lady now in school along with all the adventures that go along with that. But as the little one is approaching the age when she will no longer need a full time nanny he is going to on line college to prepare himself for the next phase of his life.

You are a great Dad!

Thank you .

I've been her nanny since she was born. Her father is an old friend of mine. He and his wife didn't want a stranger taking care of their child, so they asked me to come live with them and be a nanny. I've been doing it for close to 9 years now, although they ended up getting a divorce and I've been living with the little one and her mom since then.

You are a great Dad!

Thank you .

I've been her nanny since she was born. Her father is an old friend of mine. He and his wife didn't want a stranger taking care of their child, so they asked me to come live with them and be a nanny. I've been doing it for close to 9 years now, although they ended up getting a divorce and I've been living with the little one and her mom since then.

Thank you very much.
Sorry if I offended you,it wasn't my intention.

Yes. This old age stuff really sucks sometimes but it could be so much worse.

Yea ! I can't complain, I am relatively healthy. But I am getting slowly weaker, and puffed myself out just changing a lightbulb today. Bloody lightbulb was one of those new types that says it lasts 10 years, but it didn't last two.
Please do take care of your wonderful self, Dajjal. You are special to me and I am sure many others. I love your Avatar. It is peaceful and brings me comfort every time I look at it. ;)

Thanks, I well remember all the rep you gave me. My avatar is my ex birdy hanging on my glasses frame. She died and all I have is pictures, I am so glad I took them, and I keep them by my bedside. Here is my favorite.
$chippy.jpg

If anyone wants to follow me on twitter, I am Dajjal there too, and although there are several people using that name you will know its me because I use the same avatar there.

You are a great Dad!

Thank you .

Thank you very much.

I don't think you were offensive at all Peach. A logical assumption if you missed the few posts spanning years in which Montro explained his relationship in that family. And I didn't know until just now that he was there from the beginning or how he happened to be in that circumstance. :)

Got the lab report today for the biopsy on my right breast. It was benign. I'm relieved. Had a number of x-rays, 2 sonograms and 2 mammograms. I appreciate the well wishes from everybody. Thanks.

You are a great Dad!

Thank you .

Thank you very much.

No offense at all, there's no reason for you to know the details of my life. :D

You are a great Dad!

Thank you .

Thank you very much.

No offense at all, there's no reason for you to know the details of my life. :D

Well I totally agree, but we know them now. :)
It's absolutely no one's business but your own.
Thank you.
It sounds like it works for you all, so that's the important thing. :)
The+most+beautiful+people.jpg

Got the lab report today for the biopsy on my right breast. It was benign. I'm relieved. Had a number of x-rays, 2 sonograms and 2 mammograms. I appreciate the well wishes from everybody. Thanks.

Well that is awesome news and hooray, Hossfly, but now I'm the one who is chagrined. In all honesty I must have missed the post that you were having the tests or you would have been on the vigil list.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and rejoice when they return.

Sometimes we never know how much we need a blessing until we get one.
th

Just been listening to the album by Joni Mitchel called 'ladies of the canyon' and it choked me up. Tears came to my eyes.

Can we have a national Help a Squirrel Cross the Street Day?

It would be far more helpful than a lot of recognized causes.

Just been listening to the album by Joni Mitchel called 'ladies of the canyon' and it choked me up. Tears came to my eyes.

She is another one I just couldn't get with I guess. But many did appreciate her music and it apparently moves you, so who can argue with that?

Can we have a national Help a Squirrel Cross the Street Day?

It would be far more helpful than a lot of recognized causes.

I could get into that. Sign me up. :)

So how is the new job going? Are you liking it?

Coming up on a 90 day review, so I'll know pretty soon. A lot to know and they keep giving me more to do. I guess that means they want me to have more experience, so that can be a good sign. I will like it more when I feel all the general tasks are easy to remember.

Forum List

Back