USMB Coffee Shop IV

Also a warm Coffee Shop welcome to [MENTION=19186]jackalope[/MENTION] who joined us for the first time yesterday afternoon. Missed that until just now so he gets a first timer's complimentary beverage too:

faubourg-tall-boy.png

Good morning everybody. First chance to get on the computer today, but hope everybody is having a good Monday, both those who are home and those who are away at the moment.

A warm Coffee Shop welcome [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] who joined us for the first time this morning. Welcome, welcome and glad to see you joined right in. Your first timer's complimentary beverage:

tall-fresh-drink-2695433.jpg

And Lordy, I hope the Coffee Shop isn't causing server problems. :( I'm not having any problems at all logging in or using the site, and I don't WANT to move just now. But we'll deal with whatever we have to deal with.

Thank ya, thank ya. But can I substitute blueberries for that kiwi fruit?:eusa_shifty:

Cor, that's annoying. I just found out there is no refresh button in windows 7. So now I presume I will have to navigate away from the current page then come back to it. Also expect spelling mistakes because I have not got a spell checker installed yet.

Cor, that's annoying. I just found out there is no refresh button in windows 7. So now I presume I will have to navigate away from the current page then come back to it. Also expect spelling mistakes because I have not got a spell checker installed yet.

F5 or right click on your desktop and scroll down to refresh on the pop up menu.
Spell check? Office or browser?

F5 or right click on your desktop and scroll down to refresh on the pop up menu.

Hi, thanks. I need a browser spellchecker.

Use Firefox. Spellcheck comes standard (even though they use a Canadian dictionary). I'm constantly having to correct that faulty Canadian English.

Hi, thanks. I need a browser spellchecker.

Depending on which browser you're using the spell check setting is going to be in the tools/options (settings) on the browser itself. I don't use Internet Explorer so I have no idea where that setting is off hand but a quick Google search yields:

Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) Spelling Correction - Enable or Disable - Windows 7 Help Forums

Windows are in and I'm poor again........

But as normal the installers did an excellent job.....

And now that all of the 114 year old windows have been replaced by new double hung double pane windows with that Low e gas stuff, My gas and electric bills should reflect it....

Plus it added plenty value to the house, I hope....

Use Firefox. Spellcheck comes standard (even though they use a Canadian dictionary). I'm constantly having to correct that faulty Canadian English.

I have had enough problems in the past using an American spellchecker. I tend to forget how to spell the English words.

Cannot connect to internet...Error code 651

Network adapter driver not found.

Win 7?
Sometimes it drops the signal and doesn't auto-refresh. Click on your signal strength icon in the Task Bar, it will usually refresh when this is done. If not click on your network connection in the pop up, disconnect then click connect again. If that doesn't work reset your router (turn off for 45 seconds then power back on.)
Upgrade your drivers.

I have had enough problems in the past using an American spellchecker. I tend to forget how to spell the English words.

All browsers should have a setting for language as well as the Windows operating system itself.

Windows are in and I'm poor again........

But as normal the installers did an excellent job.....

And now that all of the 114 year old windows have been replaced by new double hung double pane windows with that Low e gas stuff, My gas and electric bills should reflect it....

Plus it added plenty value to the house, I hope....
Windows and doors make all the difference in energy savings and curb appeal.

When they gave me the keys to the Luxurious Pimplebutt Estate 24 years ago, the very first thing I did was call Pella to talk about replacement windows. There are a total of eight windows in Pimplebutt. I had six of them replaced within the first year and the two bay windows in the living room the year after that. Then came the kitchen remodel, the HVAC system replacement, the 200 amp electrical service upgrade, then the bathroom remodel, after that came refinishing the hardwood floors and the living room renovation with a new fireplace and gas log insert. Soon it was time to replace the asphalt shingle roof with a standing seam steel one and then the crew came and ripped off the old front porch and retaining wall in the driveway. After they were replaced, I went to work on the master bedroom.

Home ownership! A blessing and a curse on the wallet. But, 24 years later, I finally have the home I was shopping for back in the spring of 1990.

Forum List

Back