USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.
And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Montrovant for continued progress in his transition.
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
JustAnotherNut for wellness
Ringel and Ms Ringel - comfort, wellness, solutions for both.
Jackson for wellness.
SFC Ollie's son-in-law - comfort, wellness, solutions.
Mindful and healing for her shoulder.
Beautress for wellness.
Extra prayers/positive vibes for gallantwarrior dealing with his own health issues as well as a terribly difficult situation with Rod and stresses of caring for the animals.
Peach's Mr. P for wellness and successful surgery (Jan 29) and comfort/peace for Peach.
All those we love and care about who aren't on the list.
Gracie and Mr. G. for wellness and solutions.
Comfort for ChrisL and her family in the passing of her Uncle Jimmy.

And we leave a light on so that those who have been away can find their way back, and we rejoice when they do.

upload_2020-1-22_22-27-55.jpeg

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Beautress for wellness.
Extra prayers/positive vibes for gallantwarrior dealing with his own health issues as well as a terribly difficult situation with Rod and stresses of caring for the animals.
Peach's Mr. P for wellness and successful surgery (Jan 29) and comfort/peace for Peach.

And we leave a light on so that those who have been away can find their way back, and we rejoice when they do.

View attachment 302016

I just noticed that Kat is on your list. I didn't know she was sick. Hope she is feeling better really soon.

Harper
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Beautress for wellness.

View attachment 302016

I just noticed that Kat is on your list. I didn't know she was sick. Hope she is feeling better really soon.
My novelty has worn off, i didn’t make the cut!

well...he is home. They can't find what's wrong with him so they chalked it up to depression, too much salt, obesity, sugar. Good cop out when one doesn't know whats wrong with someone..just tick off a bunch of causes and call it a day, eh?

He has a rx for depression and a sleep aid, was told to knock off the salt....after 5 nights in the hospital Ok. *eye roll*.

Does depression make your heart rate drop down into the 30s while you sleep? You should go see his physician and a cardiac surgeon and get another opinion ASAP.
No money to do that. The secondary ins we have does not cover it PLUS we have to get a referal. Won't happen.

well...he is home. They can't find what's wrong with him so they chalked it up to depression, too much salt, obesity, sugar. Good cop out when one doesn't know whats wrong with someone..just tick off a bunch of causes and call it a day, eh?

He has a rx for depression and a sleep aid, was told to knock off the salt....after 5 nights in the hospital Ok. *eye roll*.

Does depression make your heart rate drop down into the 30s while you sleep? You should go see his physician and a cardiac surgeon and get another opinion ASAP.
And...depression can cause a multitude of health problems so....yeah. I guess it can.

And...depression can cause a multitude of health problems so....yeah. I guess it can.

Hopefully the medication will help him.

Guys: Foxfyre, Beautress et al.

Bobbie Brown was on British TV this morning. Talking about her change of direction. Which is, what you put in your body, and not on it. Tumeric cropped up, and although I've heard so much about it, inflamation fighter etc., I just can't get it down me, I hate the taste. Same with sauerkraut. And I've really tried.

Guys: Foxfyre, Beautress et al.

Bobbie Brown was on British TV this morning. Talking about her change of direction. Which is, what you put in your body, and not on it. Tumeric cropped up, and although I've heard so much about it, inflamation fighter etc., I just can't get it down me, I hate the taste. Same with sauerkraut. And I've really tried.

Sauerkraut. Yuck! :cheeky-smiley-018:

All caught up!
It's been warmer these past two days, up in the double-digit teens! Considering how cold it's been the past month, this is a pleasant change. Of course, when it warms up we get snow, a couple of inches last night.
I hope this day finds all ya'll doing well, warm & happy.

Not really, we’ve had a cold spell over here, I’ve actually been wearing my long sleeved T-shirts under my sweat shirts at work again.
We're having a bit of a cold spell here, too. At some point, though, cold is just danged cold. At least in Alaska we expect cold in the winter.

All caught up!
It's been warmer these past two days, up in the double-digit teens! Considering how cold it's been the past month, this is a pleasant change. Of course, when it warms up we get snow, a couple of inches last night.
I hope this day finds all ya'll doing well, warm & happy.

Not really, we’ve had a cold spell over here, I’ve actually been wearing my long sleeved T-shirts under my sweat shirts at work again.
We're having a bit of a cold spell here, too. At some point, though, cold is just danged cold. At least in Alaska we expect cold in the winter.

It's about 20 degrees out right now. Feels like a heat wave. :D

Now you know why they refer to the medical profession as "practicing" medicine.

Now you know why they refer to the medical profession as "practicing" medicine.

Not an exact science, and that is why a second opinion is so important.

Harper
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Beautress for wellness.

View attachment 302016

My novelty has worn off, i didn’t make the cut!

LOL

I have a college course to go to for 3 days starting next Monday, then on Friday I have a funeral to attend up north.
Then in 3 weeks time another funeral, this time local. :(

I'm in mourning too. A family member. So sad. She had everything to live for.

So sorry Mindful. It always hurts.

I have a college course to go to for 3 days starting next Monday, then on Friday I have a funeral to attend up north.
Then in 3 weeks time another funeral, this time local. :(

Sorry for your losses. Three weeks?! That's kind of a long time to let a body sit around.

Most likely a memorial service. That has actually become the norm at least here in the west/southwest/midwest. The body is cremated and then the family and friends gather at some point, usually some time later, to have a nice memorial service for that person.

Harper
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Beautress for wellness.

View attachment 302016

Kat didn't want to put out any specifics but asked to be put on the list due to some issues she was having. She is barely active anywhere these days it seems. I hope she is okay, doing better, getting well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back