USMB Coffee Shop IV

beautress I seen this and thought of you....

87029297_116264736616191_8167843060328169472_o[1].jpg

Just finished watching HUNTERS on amazon. Took 4 or 5 episodes but it got me good. Great flick.

I was curious about that. The description I read sounded interesting, but the trailer didn't seem to match it.
Give it a try. But hang in with it. It will take 4 episodes for you to get the "gist" of what its about. Its very good. Very well made. And fooled me at the end. Which is rare.

Happy Leap Day. A day where 'this time last year' and 'this time next year' does not apply.

5969726_022620-cc-accuwx-leap-year-explainer-vid.jpg

People born on leap day only have a real birthday once every four years. But what are the odds of this in the same family?:

2002271745-South-Jersey-Doctor-Reunites-With-Leap-Day-Sisters.jpg

2 days+ without pain from the kidney stone. Does that mean it passed? I don't know. Hopefully I'll get some info at my appointment on Tuesday and find out. I'm happy not to have the pain, but I don't want it to just come back again. :p

2 days+ without pain from the kidney stone. Does that mean it passed? I don't know. Hopefully I'll get some info at my appointment on Tuesday and find out. I'm happy not to have the pain, but I don't want it to just come back again. :p
Drink a tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water in the mornings and you'll never have them again.

Forum List

Back