USMB Coffee Shop IV

Thinking of all of you at USMB and hoping you will have
a blessed year.
I have a personal project going that may take most all mytime for a few weeks or even months,
and it will cut into my time here. I promise to post as often as I can if time allows.
View attachment 322748
All my love,
becki​
I wish you much joy and success with your project, Beau. Be thankful you have something to occupy your time. Lots of folks I know who are without work are getting bored now. Both my brother and sister have completed their home remodel projects. Brother's going to tear his kitchen up next.

On my way to bed, but thought I would leave this for the night owls and early birds:

Can you spot the real one?
View attachment 321967

I thought maybe some of you would attempt the teddy bear puzzle. I'm disappointed. (Maybe because finding the real one in that is tough.)
I found it pretty quickly, a little, white, fluffy dog. Looks a bit like Pogo's puppy, Daisy.

I’m sat on a deck chair outside my front door of my house, the house faces south so the rear of my house at this moment has no sun.
It’s a beautiful day again here in my part of England, not a cloud in the sky, I’ve a fairly cold beer and the wife is making me a sandwich for lunch.
I have a copy of “steppenwolf” I’ve nearly finished reading, hopefully I can give it to my son to read soon.
Hesse's "Steppenwolf"? That's a tough read but appropriate for the times.

It's the end of my weekend. I will enter my usual "wash-rinse-repeat" work cycle. I wouldn't mind having some extra time off because I have rarely enough time to get the routine things done, let alone additional projects.
I hope the rest of y'all are holding up well under the edicts of the "new normal". Other than dressing up like a bank robber or an ER nurse, my routine hasn't really changed much.

I’m sat on a deck chair outside my front door of my house, the house faces south so the rear of my house at this moment has no sun.
It’s a beautiful day again here in my part of England, not a cloud in the sky, I’ve a fairly cold beer and the wife is making me a sandwich for lunch.
I have a copy of “steppenwolf” I’ve nearly finished reading, hopefully I can give it to my son to read soon.
Have you read Siddhartha? I used to have most of Herman Hesse's books,

Went to the supermarket today, and had to wait 20 mins for a taxi back. The taxi ranks are empty because the drivers are afraid of getting the virus and a lot of them have gone on benefits.
If they all go on strike I will have to go back to using the bus, which will expose me to more risk of getting the virus. I live on top of a steep hill, and gone are the days I could easily walk up the hill. I am too physically weak to climb it.

Have you read Siddhartha? I used to have most of Herman Hesse's books,
I've read "Der Steppenwolf" and "Das Glasperlenspiel" in German.

On my way to bed, but thought I would leave this for the night owls and early birds:

View attachment 321967

I thought maybe some of you would attempt the teddy bear puzzle. I'm disappointed. (Maybe because finding the real one in that is tough.)
I found it pretty quickly, a little, white, fluffy dog. Looks a bit like Pogo's puppy, Daisy.

That's what I thought as well.

SHEEEEEET HOWDY!

While everyone seems to have been frantically scrambling to put everything in the biz world on indefinite hold, one of my outfit's clients sent notice that they're very probably going to start their planned renovation project in May....Never thought that I'd suddenly find myself exited about going to Des Moines, but there it is!

:mm:

I counted the triangles big and small and placed a dry marker spot on each (22)
There's some scalene triangles as well as equilateral and isosceles triangles.
Say what??? Are you sure those are names of triangles? Nevermind, they probably are.....I probably wasn't paying attention when it was taught in school. And wasn't great in math anyway. Funny part is, I worked in cashiering, bookkeeping and accounting in one form or another for over 20 years, but most of that was more basic math skills.

btw......the last time I counted, I found 25

The 3 small triangles at the very top, then extend the lines all the way to the bottom, gives 3 more, then each of the small spaces have 2 in each, then the one big one.

3+3+18+1=25

:dunno:

Say what??? Are you sure those are names of triangles? Nevermind, they probably are.....I probably wasn't paying attention when it was taught in school. And wasn't great in math anyway. Funny part is, I worked in cashiering, bookkeeping and accounting in one form or another for over 20 years, but most of that was more basic math skills.

The 3 small triangles at the very top, then extend the lines all the way to the bottom, gives 3 more, then each of the small spaces have 2 in each, then the one big one.

3+3+18+1=25

Subtract the 3 that extend from top to bottom because of the horizontal lines and you have the correct answer--- 22

3+3+18+1=25

Subtract the 3 that extend from top to bottom because of the horizontal lines and you have the correct answer--- 22
Sorry but I think I flunked subtraction too.:funnyface:

View attachment 321967

I thought so too. Nosmo would likely have spotted him right away.

Forum List

Back