USMB Coffee Shop IV

To all who visit Foxfyre's wonderful gift of the USMB Lounge,
Happy Easter,
Passover, and
God's beautiful spring.
Hope the weather is good this year wherever you go.
1650160161198.png

Good night, afternoon, morning wherever you are darlinks. I really do love you guys. May the Coffee Shop always be a virtual family for those who need or enjoy one here. Meanwhile we pray or send positive vibes or keep vigil for:

Harper, the inspiration for the vigil list.
Kat for wellness
JustAnotherNut for wellness
Nosmo King for healing and health & wholeness.
Beautress for continued recovery & wholeness.
Ringel - for continued healing and wellness.
Beautress's friend for comfort/healing.
Mindful's daughter for continued wellness.
Big Black Dog for the very best treatment and outcome for the rest of his days.
SFC Ollie for health and wellness.
Hombre for successful rehab and continued progress with his new hip.
007 for relief from back pain.
Dragonlady for impending knee surgery on May 5.

And we keep the light on so others who have been away can find their way back and we hope they will.

Tomorrow, Easter Sunday, is the most holy day of the Christian calendar and the religious significance of this time of year is shared by many other faiths. For all, whether you are religious or not, or whether you follow the liturgical calendar or not, I wish for you joy, peace, health, and love.

1650166665939.png

Forrest left home running. He ran a ways and then turned left, ran the same distance and turned left again, ran the same distance and turned left again. When he got home, there were two masked men. Who were they?

Forrest left home running. He ran a ways and then turned left, ran the same distance and turned left again, ran the same distance and turned left again. When he got home, there were two masked men. Who were they?
This is a tough one. I have been pondering on it since posted. Anymore clues or the answer?

Forum List

Back