USMB Coffee Shop IV

Only some of you will get this one :)
1650558720647.png

By golly you're right. I saw the mistake in the sentence and thought that was it, and didn't check the letters after the colon. Sharp eye there. Well done. :)
I did check them, and I missed the absence of Y. lol. I should have counted what should have been 26 alphabets. :rolleyes-41: Last week I averaged just under 3 hours a night of sleep. I get over 4 hours if I take a melatonin. If I take sleepy time tea and 5 mg of melatonin, I get 6 hours. Better start drinking more tea at night. lol

Has anybody heard from Big Black Dog? And 007 must be busy with that RED truck. And just seeing Ollie just cheers me up. It's good to see IG135 around lately.

I hope everyone is well. I'm not moving too quickly these days, so I've been spending a lot of time at Duolingo trying to learn Spanish well enough to understand what they're saying. It seemed to help to find a Spanish news channel, and though i barely could pick out a familiar word now and then, it changed how I study. They spoke lightning fast. So I got in the habit of reciting my lessons 3 or 4 times each, picking up speed as best I could. I was in the habit of taking my time for a year, and that did absolutely nothing for understanding that terribly wonderful language. Picking up speed in the language seems to be the panacea I was looking for. But it is muy aburrida when there's a world of work outside in the yard.

Has anybody heard from Big Black Dog? And 007 must be busy with that RED truck. And just seeing Ollie just cheers me up. It's good to see IG135 around lately.

I hope everyone is well. I'm not moving too quickly these days, so I've been spending a lot of time at Duolingo trying to learn Spanish well enough to understand what they're saying. It seemed to help to find a Spanish news channel, and though i barely could pick out a familiar word now and then, it changed how I study. They spoke lightning fast. So I got in the habit of reciting my lessons 3 or 4 times each, picking up speed as best I could. I was in the habit of taking my time for a year, and that did absolutely nothing for understanding that terribly wonderful language. Picking up speed in the language seems to be the panacea I was looking for. But it is muy aburrida when there's a world of work outside in the yard.
I've had Big Black Dog on my mind a lot lately too. I hope we will hear from him.

I did check them, and I missed the absence of Y. lol. I should have counted what should have been 26 alphabets. :rolleyes-41: Last week I averaged just under 3 hours a night of sleep. I get over 4 hours if I take a melatonin. If I take sleepy time tea and 5 mg of melatonin, I get 6 hours. Better start drinking more tea at night. lol
Only Sir Anthony Hopkins....
It pertains to one of his more iconic movies.

I sleep a lot better if I take two extra strength acetaminophen PM (Tylenol PM) plus a 5 mg melatonin. I've learned too to take them 30 minutes or so before I get in bed & get really sleepy so I'm wanting that bed. I go to sleep within a minute or two that way. Otherwise I'm tossing and turning up to an hour before I get to sleep.

Silence of the Lambs is a favorite movie of mine. I enjoy watching actors who are masters of their craft. Anthony Hopkins's performance was great.
I agree. He is one of my favorites. One of those rare actors who actually becomes the character they play. Some--think John Wayne, Alan Alda, Clint Eastwood for example--do their roles very well but they are just themselves reading different lines. With Hopkins and others of his skill, they almost literally become the character and you forget that it is them.

Silence of the Lambs is a favorite movie of mine. I enjoy watching actors who are masters of their craft. Anthony Hopkins's performance was great.
When their performance really, really ticks me off, I am painfully aware that I have been taken to the clouds by a genius. We have a few of those in these parts, not all of them are maddening, however. I know, because my heart is full of the positive genies in these parts. 💗 Oh, and I'll never tell. :muahaha:

Oh and I didn't intend to dismiss 007 earlier. And wonder if that sore back got the best of him? Or he's just busy doing spring type stuff.
I don't know, Foxfyre. I looked into his messages, and his last one was 21 days ago on April 1. I thought he posted something here a week ago. Time flies. I hope he is okay, and I hope BBD is okay too. Wonder if SFC Ollie can get ahold of them. :dunno:

Forum List

Back