USMB Coffee Shop IV

Okay, how about a mayo, taco sauce, horse radish and cayenne pepper dip?

That sounds delicious, but not on grilled cheese...do you have a recipe??

No I just mix to taste, sorry. Roughly 2/3rds cup of mayo, 1/8th cup of taco sauce, 1/8th cup horseradish sauce and three or four of good shakes of cayenne pepper.

Ok, I give up....what is taco sauce?

I'm sort of in the Rachel Ray school of cooking. If you can buy it at the grocery store and save time, it is all good. The sauce you put on tacos? Hey go to a Taco Bell and nab a bunch of those little packets.

Okay...the salsa sauce they provide at Taco Bell.....got it. I kinda like it, it's good in its own way.

Okay, how about a mayo, taco sauce, horse radish and cayenne pepper dip?

That sounds delicious, but not on grilled cheese...do you have a recipe??

No I just mix to taste, sorry. Roughly 2/3rds cup of mayo, 1/8th cup of taco sauce, 1/8th cup horseradish sauce and three or four of good shakes of cayenne pepper.

Ok, I give up....what is taco sauce?

41rysKH0vRL._SY300_.jpg

Dang....I live in South Texas, where they have the best Mexican food, and this is the first time that I've ever heard of Taco Sauce......:D And Old El Paso even has it bottled! Wow. I'm going to have to see if the base commissary carries it....I usually buy Salsa.....a little chunkier, to spice up your tacos, but I've never heard it called Taco sauce.

I learn something new every day.............oy!:eek:

I think I'm going to start an online internet petition, to outlaw ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ADS!

How nauseating those ads are. Can you imagine seeing one of those ads on TV 30 years ago? I don't see why they think it's OK now. Who the hell wants to constantly be bombarded with TV ads for some drug to help limp sons a bitches get their old soldier to stand at attention? It's disgusting... :eusa_hand:

I think I'm going to start an online internet petition, to outlaw ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ADS!

How nauseating those ads are. Can you imagine seeing one of those ads on TV 30 years ago? I don't see why they think it's OK now. Who the hell wants to constantly be bombarded with TV ads for some drug to help limp sons a bitches get their old soldier to stand at attention? It's disgusting... :eusa_hand:
Just one of the advantages of having DVRs.....scrolling through commercials. :thup:

There's a difference between taco sauce and salsa, taco sauce is generally smooth and made with some different ingredients (spices) as is found in standard salsa, Old El Paso has been selling bottled taco sauce since at least 1960 but probably as far back as 1938 when the company was first founded. The company "moved around" until finally settling in Texas in 1958, they were the first company to offer a complete line of Mexican food in 1960.

Just one of the advantages of having DVRs.....scrolling through commercials. :thup:
True, and I do have a DVR with my cable and use it, but only for specific programs I know I'll miss, or if I there's more than one thing on at a time that I want to watch.

But I wasn't kidding about the petition. I hate those ads. I think it's completely abhorrent to be discussing limp dicks on TV as if it was mom's apple pie.

Petition NO MORE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ADS

True, and I do have a DVR with my cable and use it, but only for specific programs I know I'll miss, or if I there's more than one thing on at a time that I want to watch.

But I wasn't kidding about the petition. I hate those ads. I think it's completely abhorrent to be discussing limp dicks on TV as if it was mom's apple pie.

Yeah, I'd rather see them hawking their snake oil from the back of wagons while traveling from town to town......
Obviously I could care less about companies advertising their product on TV as I generally don't pay attention to the vast majority of ads anyway. Besides, unless their product is found to be harmful or that they're making false claims then the first amendment comes into play...... But then again this probably needs to be discussed elsewhere as I see it can get "divisive" based on the nature of the discussion. :thup:

I always hate the way it shows the women in the ads as being so grateful that something hardly romantic is coming their way, from a pill. :badgrin: No thankx!

I love the tampon commercials...

I always hate the way it shows the women in the ads as being so grateful that something hardly romantic is coming their way, from a pill. :badgrin: No thankx!
Women have sex after 40? I find that to be a lie...unless your a 20 year old black man with a donkey sized appendage...

No kidding... "oh yes honey, you really turn me on.... what's that... am I really turned on or did I take a pill... well, does it matter?" ... what a crock... :lol:

I guess it gives you that not so fresh feeling.....:(

Sorry....couldn't resist.

Statistically, someone on this thread, or their mate, might have a medical issue that would leave them the option of no longer being able to have that sort of intimacy without taking a pill. I would imagine that whether it's a younger man, or an older gentleman, it must be a frustrating experience. Especially if you're in a long term relationship, do you just give up on that part of it?? I would respect a man who would put his pride aside and be most concerned about the needs of his partner. For a lot of women, it might not matter, but I think it's a decision for each couple...and I'm sure many are super thankful for the advancements in medicine that allow them a choice to continue to express themselves in that way if they so desire.

Statistically, someone on this thread, or their mate, might have a medical issue that would leave them the option of no longer being able to have that sort of intimacy without taking a pill. I would imagine that whether it's a younger man, or an older gentleman, it must be a frustrating experience. Especially if you're in a long term relationship, do you just give up on that part of it?? I would respect a man who would put his pride aside and be most concerned about the needs of his partner. For a lot of women, it might not matter, but I think it's a decision for each couple...and I'm sure many are super thankful for the advancements in medicine that allow them a choice to continue to express themselves in that way if they so desire.

Well said. Btw....I had brats for dinner. Delicious. :D

Homemade-Salami-5.jpg

All true... but does it have to be paraded around with cheesy actors in commercials on TV all day? That's all I'm sayin'.

It always makes me wonder what the parent has to tell their 6 year old daughter when she watches that and then asks, "what's erectile dysfunction?" I just think some things don't need to be publicized.

Well said. Btw....I had brats for dinner. Delicious. :D

Homemade-Salami-5.jpg

I'm jealous.:D

Meh, you guys have gotten off easy for a long time...we've had to endure ads on feminine products for a long time. Ugh.

I just noticed a new line of "feminine" product commercials which are for "bladder leakage"... they look like Thong Depends.

Ick.

Forum List

Back