USMB Coffee Shop IV

No, we weren't in a relationship, but we have known each other for a while.
Thing is, she is usually such a nice person. I don't understand what I possibly did to make her hate me so much.

Such is the teenage world. Passions, both love and hate and everything in between, are amplified and magnified and are so intense they seem almost unbearable at times. One of the toughest things we have to do in our lifetime is try our wings and find our way amidst a sea of raging hormones and seemingly uncontrollable racing emotions that sometimes come out in hurtful ways. You probably did nothing but she is being guided by who knows what that some enemy of yours may have told her or whatever.

Advice from Mama Fox: understand that the only person you have any control whatsoever over is you. If you choose to be pleasant and considerate of her (and everybody else) so that she will have reason to believe she is wrong about you, she may open the door a bit so you have a natural opportunity to ask her if you have done something to offend her. That might give you an opportunity to apologize if you did offend her or set the record straight if she only thinks you did something to offend her.

And if she isn't the one for you and has been letting you know that via her behavior, you are far far better off without her. I believe there is just the right person out there for each and every one of us who wants a relationship and those who find that person are truly blessed. There's lots of time. Just be the best version of yourself you can be and wait for it to happen. And being just friends is a pretty okay situation to be in during the interim.

Oh and good morning everybody. Another pleasant day in Albuquerque but weather is uncertain--more flooding forecast for Arizona and just looking at the sky, I wonder if some of that won't be drifting over our way. We could use some more rain in the central and northern part of the state--don't need any more in the south for now.

The highlight of our day will apparently be new toilet seats and getting the laundry situation back under control. Aren't we lucky?

$100 max fine for failing to answer... I wonder how bad they would push it.
From my research they haven't prosecuted anyone since the 1970 Census but it appears they "harass" the hell out of non-respondents including threatening them with prosecution. So I guess if I'm adamant about not doing it I can put up with the harassment for a period of time.
They claim the max fine is $5000 and up to one year in jail.
I refused to answer their inane questions for the 2010 census. They kept coming to the house, and I kept saying "Two" and closing the door.

They threatened to prosecute and I said "I'll pay the $100. Send me a bill." They finally stopped harassing me.
I was about as cooperative as you were. Just how they found me out where my cabin is, I don't know. We really are not on google street view, and the area is pretty fuzzy on aerial photos because it's outside of "populated" areas. Go figure. They must have had the place staked out, though, because they showed up within a half hour of my arrival at the cabin. They already know I live off grid, without a well and that I claim residency. They asked about my partner, I told them they'd have to ask him.

Noomi, ever hear of an ear wax candle? They help draw out moisture in your ear. It could help you regain your hearing a bit faster

Fun times today as my youngest is home from Colorado Springs for a friend's wedding and my oldest and Harper were at the county fair with me for a while today. :)

Took down a big Ash tree for someone I consider an excellent outdoorsman today. The tree has only about four chances to kill him instead of hundred now.

Hi gang... I will not be posting for about a week or so because I've torn a muscle in my right shoulder and it's very painful. I'm in a sling and told to not use it for 10 days. So, because I'm pretty slow at typing left-handed I'm taking a short break from the board. Will be back when I'm all healed up.

Hi gang... I will not be posting for about a week or so because I've torn a muscle in my right shoulder and it's very painful. I'm in a sling and told to not use it for 10 days. So, because I'm pretty slow at typing left-handed I'm taking a short break from the board. Will be back when I'm all healed up.

Get your hooman to type for you.

Dreams-Are-Forever.jpg

See what "self gratification" will get you......... :eusa_whistle:

No, we weren't in a relationship, but we have known each other for a while.
Thing is, she is usually such a nice person. I don't understand what I possibly did to make her hate me so much.

She probably doesn't. Its likely that she is going through a rough patch in her life and took her anger out on you.
Send her a message and ask if everything is okay. If she tells you to go away, then either the relationship is over, or she will apologise when she is feeling better.

Sorry to hear that, BBD. I hope it heals quickly. Just keep it still and have Mrs. BBD look after you. :)

Loving a lazy Sunday. Parents are not here, so I have my music blasting away, dogs are outside (its a beautiful day) and I am enjoying myself inside, wearing my pajamas. Already been to two supermarkets in them. I am comfortable in them, so who cares if people stare at me? ;)

Loving a lazy Sunday. Parents are not here, so I have my music blasting away, dogs are outside (its a beautiful day) and I am enjoying myself inside, wearing my pajamas. Already been to two supermarkets in them. I am comfortable in them, so who cares if people stare at me? ;)

What? It's not Sunday......it's just Saturday.............oh, I forgot....you're a day ahead of us....:)

What? It's not Sunday......it's just Saturday.............oh, I forgot....you're a day ahead of us....:)

Yep, and its awesome. :)

Yep, and its awesome. :)

We had rain today.....a nice slow soft rain. We may get some more tomorrow. I use to not like rainy days, but since we don't get that many, now I really like them....Go figure.

I don't mind rain, but we've had enough of that. It rained a few times this winter, that's enough lol. Time for some sun!

After thinking about it CR, I think Noomi's plan might be better than mine.

And geez BBD. We just got over the Lime Disease thing and now a bad shoulder. :( But back on the list you go and sending all good healing vibes your way.

As for the census, they always send us a paper one to fill out and send back???? We don't answer what we don't think is anybody's business either, but so far nobody has said anything. They probably fill in the blanks with whatever they want the answer to be.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi and Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
007's Mom,
Pogo's aunt,
Derideo_te for comfort and healing,
Sarah G for comfort and healing,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery.
Mrs. Hossfly Liz, and Hossfly
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, and Becki.

img_0322.png

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Holy cow. I'm the first one up today? I think that's a first. :) Ya'll have a great Sunday. We're fortifying with coffee before the early church service and then out to brunch per usual. A bit cloudy here at the moment--hoping for rain.

I'm up, had a rough day yesterday. Went up to the Springs to get the rest of the stuff we had up there at the house, when we arrived the new owner was moving in....... Seems the closing date was moved up and we weren't told, thankfully the new owner had been told we had stuff there and was perfectly fine with us getting it out, he and his dad even helped. The wife was furious that we had not been notified, raging menopausal reaction..... Still dealing with it this morning, she's going to see if her doc can increase the strength of her hormone treatments so she is aware that it's exaserbating her anger and lack of patience issues.
Sometimes it gets so bad I seriously think about a temporary separation or possible divorce, I'm tired of walking on eggshells ALL the time.......... :mad:
No I won't do that but it does cross my mind........ just as I know it crosses her mind from time to time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back