USMB Coffee Shop IV

Also, don't know if anyone has heard. Ollies wife was taken to the ER last night, this morning he said there was no change and they don't know what's specifically wrong with her. Haven't heard anything since. Keep them in your prayers.

Also, don't know if anyone has heard. Ollies wife was taken to the ER last night, this morning he said there was no change and they don't know what's specifically wrong with her. Haven't heard anything since. Keep them in your prayers.

Of course we will...thanks for letting us know, Ringel.

At first they were thinking elevated ammonia levels in her blood but that was normal, finally got around to checking her for infection, possible UTI which can cause confusion in elderly patients, the results were positive, she has a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection).

At first they were thinking elevated ammonia levels in her blood but that was normal, finally got around to checking her for infection, possible UTI which can cause confusion in elderly patients, the results were positive, she has a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection).

Well while unpleasant and even can be dangerous in the elderly, at least that is a diagnosis that is completely fixable. But she's on the Vigil List already and we'll just keep her there with some extra attention.

Thanks for the update, Ringel. Let Ollie know that my best wishes are coming his and Mrs. Ollie's way. I hope she recovers quickly and fully.

For Sherry.

one of the most critical elements in taking a picture is lighting. the color of the light, the intensity, and probably most important, the angle of the light. you'll always get your best pictures at dawn or dusk. usually its the light that shines on your subject that makes the difference. last weekend I was playing around with back lighting. using the sun setting behind my subject to get the effect.

Absolutely gorgeous, Spoon...you have real talent.:thup: Plus, that squirrel put a huge smile on my face.:)

Goodnight, my CS buds...I'm a very happy girl.
smiley-face-cloud9.gif

I tend to concentrate on whatever board I'm on and stay there unless something happens. I will not be having that distraction any more.

The biggest problem for me is the CS doesn't popup in the new posts heading very often, so I have to make a conscious effort to come in here.

Me too. I'm still a member in so many other forums, but once I started posting here (USMB), I started posting less and less in the others and now I don't even go to any of the others. I liked the atmosphere much better here and I can't really complain about the modding. I think they are as fair as possible without intruding so much as to make you so nervous about what you are posting. I always check the Forum I'm in so that I know what zone I'm in and I don't violate the rules of that zone.

I like the CS because it's a breather away from the whacky political forums, and out of respect for the OP I will not post anything here that I know is against the rules, like politics or religion.

It's not fun bragging about the beautiful weather down here until you guys up North are buried...I do miss this time of year though living up there, and the beautiful colors. I need to plan a trip for next autumn.:thup:
Absolutely. Nature is putting on a spectacular, once a year display for us up here, with all the beautiful Fall colors and no humidity days in the 60's, it's my favorite time of year, even though I know the next thing that happens is snow and cold, I still love Fall.

I remember living in AZ, and when I first got there was rather amazed that first winter when it was still 80 degrees and sunshine. Then after a few years it got boring. What I thought was so cool turned into, "I miss the season." What an odd thing to say when I know I'll be bitching and whining about winter soon... :eusa_think:

It's not fun bragging about the beautiful weather down here until you guys up North are buried...I do miss this time of year though living up there, and the beautiful colors. I need to plan a trip for next autumn.:thup:
Absolutely. Nature is putting on a spectacular, once a year display for us up here, with all the beautiful Fall colors and no humidity days in the 60's, it's my favorite time of year, even though I know the next thing that happens is snow and cold, I still love Fall.

I remember living in AZ, and when I first got there was rather amazed that first winter when it was still 80 degrees and sunshine. Then after a few years it got boring. What I thought was so cool turned into, "I miss the season." What an odd thing to say when I know I'll be bitching and whining about winter soon... :eusa_think:
I do love the change of seasons, winter too! It's getting pretty around here too. Enjoy it, all of it. :)

Forum List

Back