USMB Coffee Shop IV

1392782_168860529986433_718580765_n.jpg

Our back veranda is in the process of being concreted. The one has been dismantled, and the concreters are here, digging up the back yard, ready to pour the concrete tomorrow. Its a bit hard keeping the dogs inside, all they want to do is head outside for a sniff to see what is going on. Its like a bomb went off out there lol, but the end result will be worth it.

We have the siding and gutters all painted. Red and white, which sounds a little od but it actually looks really good when viewed from a distance.

I suppose I should be heading upstairs to get my shower. I'm eager to try out my latest invention. I have invented a brush especially designed for cleaning your belly button.

Made it up to the Springs in one piece, picked up my brother and we proceeded to run all over Fort Carson and the Springs. At one point we waited 45 minutes for a two minute meeting to present death certificates for both our parents to the Army DEERS and TRICARE.....
Met with the lawyer and all we're waiting on is one document that has the state raised seal stamped on it that is the key to the kingdom. Once we have that my brother will legally become my father....... until the estate is settled. Basically that document gives him access to all our father's assets.
We have a plan worked out up to a certain stage then we'll move on from there with more concrete plans as thing fall into place.

We should have our own secret handshake here in the Coffee Shop. That way, if we meet each other on the street or someplace else we will instantly know they are Coffee Shop members. Also, maybe we could get a 10% discount at Walmart.

Now ya tell me. I just bought a new Hoppe's shotgun cleaning kit on Amazon.com. Maybe I could have saved myself a couple bucks at walmart with my discount...
confused-11.png

Dogs are being taken to the kennels for a few days, just while the concrete is poured and sets. Can't have them outside annoying the builders. Its rather quiet with them gone.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s sore foot and friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Ernie and his friend Royce's family, especially Alisha, as they prepare for the final goodbye,
Sheila and Andrew,
Noomi's impending oral surgery,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Ollie's daughter Angie,
Mertex as she prepares for the final goodbye for her friend,
Ringel and his family in transition and Mrs. Ringel's impending surgery,
Grandma and family dealing with death of extended family member,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Well, Thursday night is over. Well, almost. The class I would attend is over, so that makes me happy but it hurts not being there. :(

:smiliehug:

The good thing about bad times like this is once its over, it's easy to forget. You'll be back in action soon and ready to take on the world! You're young and strong. My son is going through the same thing, but he's not active like you are and had no ill side effects.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back