USMB Coffee Shop IV

And I have to go to work today. Hope the back holds out.
To work? I didn't know you were looking for a job, 007. May that back hold you up straight through the day, and just QUIT bugging you. :thup:
I always help my electrician buddy when he has jobs that require two men, and since his shoulder is finally starting to feel better from the surgery he had on it, he's taking bigger jobs. I love doing the electrical work too. We ran over 200' of conduit yesterday and will pull wire today. I mean, wouldn't you want to work here? Talk about elbow room, this is the way to live. It's a Mennonite farm where we're working. I think they're pretty good people.

Last edited:
Some of our handy work...

The farmer put up the crocked boards and lights, we just ran the conduit to plug in each light, and to the end for the fans...

I think we need a little more SHIT in the lift to trip over...

My buddy the ole master electrician I work with...

Last edited:
Everyone has expressed their sympathies about the doggie, can we move on now and not have to listen to Gracie go on and on about her pets that died too? It used to be kind of fun stopping by in the mornings. I, for one am so sorry about all the dogs and cats who died.

Please?

Oh, I dunno. Maybe just treating each other with respect in the CS could be a good idea.

Everyone has expressed their sympathies about the doggie, can we move on now and not have to listen to Gracie go on and on about her pets that died too? It used to be kind of fun stopping by in the mornings. I, for one am so sorry about all the dogs and cats who died.

Please?

Oh, I dunno. Maybe just treating each other with respect in the CS could be a good idea.
HaHa. Nothing to do with respect, I'm just tired of being sad everytime I come here anymore. I've heard about Gracie's dogs like 10 times now, it's just enough.

No problem tho, I'll just leave if that's what you guys want this place to be.

Good morning everyone! Have to see the dental surgeon today but I'm keeping a good thought and hoping it wont' be the bad news I know it will be.

No Halloween here. We're on a peninsula with very few other houses and most of them are vacation homes and mostly empty. So - no kids, no Halloween.

The fog on the lake is beautiful this morning. Its chilly but I took my coffee out on the deck to watch the sunrise. Its quiet, few birds awake yet. I had planned to sleep in a bit but the dog and cats figure if they're awake I should be too. They're sweet that way.

Good morning Luddly, and everyone. Have to go to the dentist again....the impressions he took he was not happy with....guess I'll have to make the most of it and do a little shopping since I'm going to have to dress to go out!

2.gif

And I have to go to work today. Hope the back holds out.
To work? I didn't know you were looking for a job, 007. May that back hold you up straight through the day, and just QUIT bugging you. :thup:
I always help my electrician buddy when he has jobs that require two men, and since his shoulder is finally starting to feel better from the surgery he had on it, he's taking bigger jobs. I love doing the electrical work too. We ran over 200' of conduit yesterday and will pull wire today. I mean, wouldn't you want to work here? Talk about elbow room, this is the way to live. It's a Mennonite farm where we're working. I think they're pretty good people.

Looks like upstate NY.

007 is a better man than me when it comes to electrical work.

Won't touch anything other than a switch or a breaker bar.

I am glad there are folks like 007 and his buddy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

The farmer put up the crocked boards and lights, we just ran the conduit to plug in each light, and to the end for the fans...

Were there images posted with this? I see nothing. :dunno:

Were there images posted with this? I see nothing. :dunno:
Yes!

It's probably that ad blocker you have. You should get rid of that thing. :)

Please?

HaHa. Nothing to do with respect, I'm just tired of being sad everytime I come here anymore. I've heard about Gracie's dogs like 10 times now, it's just enough.

No problem tho, I'll just leave if that's what you guys want this place to be.

Oh, I think that most of the time, the bulk of topics in the CS are pretty upbeat. And usually, there's a pretty good deal of humor here as well. And I don't see anyone asking or telling someone else to leave the CS.

But I have seen other USMB members go through some pretty bad things in the "real world" and mention them in the CS and as far as I can tell, most, if not absolutely everyone in the CS has been unbelievably supportive, time and time again. I think that's what makes the CS a special place and I would hope that we all want to keep it that way.

I am sorry if my travails of the last days brought you down personally. That was most definitely not my intent. Grief is one of the most powerful emotions out there and it has undoubtedly overwhelmed me in the last days.

To those who have shown so much empathy and concern over the last days, thank you all very much for the effort you have put in to communicate those thoughts here in the CS. Believe it or not, it is helpful,

Forum List

Back