USMB Coffee Shop IV

Ah yes, I was bad. Spam sammich for lunch....... Hey, it's been 6 to 8 months (or more) since my last one so I guess it's not that bad.
It 's full of salt, Ringel. Careful with that. I'm a salt freak and now I'm salt restricted. It bites but I have to live without it now.
6217.jpg

Hey, I eat it about once a year at most. One of the reasons I don't eat a lot of bacon, loaded with sodium and unlike Spam I could eat pounds of bacon daily...........
I miss bacon and sausage. I went to the movies and didn't get popcorn because I couldn't salt it. This is changing my life too much. :(

Can you say why you are salt restricted? Is it a mandatory thing or a personal choice?

been busy as hell. the weekend flew by as usual. back to work tomorrow. hope every one here is doing well
Weekend? What's that?

Tell me about it. I only get one day off per week (Sundays), and it royally sucks! One day is just not enough time! :frown:
I've done too many long stretches that lasted up to a month and a half with no days off. Now I'm "retired", waiting on the final approval of SSDI, unfortunately too many physical issues and my background included the physical as well as the intellectual. Have tried to apply the intellectual only but so far employers aren't looking at people my age and with my (expensive) experience, not when they can hire some new college grad at a quarter of the price.......

been busy as hell. the weekend flew by as usual. back to work tomorrow. hope every one here is doing well
Weekend? What's that?

Tell me about it. I only get one day off per week (Sundays), and it royally sucks! One day is just not enough time! :frown:
I've done too many long stretches that lasted up to a month and a half with no days off. Now I'm "retired", waiting on the final approval of SSDI, unfortunately too many physical issues and my background included the physical as well as the intellectual. Have tried to apply the intellectual only but so far employers aren't looking at people my age and with my (expensive) experience, not when they can hire some new college grad at a quarter of the price.......

Well hopefully you enjoy your retirement very much! :)

Jimmy Dean sausage... just slice it in the wrapping, discard the wrapping, flatten each patty a little and right into the frying pan. Best sausage made, bar none.

Learn something new every day. I didn't know you were supposed to discard the wrapping after you sliced up that good Jimmy Dean sausage. No wonder I always found it to be just a little chewy.

It is an LTZ diesel, so it is about right. Problem is they advertise it as a single wheel rear axle, but the picture clearly shows dualies.

Has anyone ventured into any of the other OP's posted on the board today? It's all garbage. This board is truly sinking into the gutter. It's very difficult to find anyplace that's worth the time to even consider posting in except for the Coffee Shop. I'm going to give the board a short while to get better and if it doesn't I will very soon be leaving USMB for good. 90% of everything that's being posted these days is pretty disgusting. I'm getting very tired of it. It's almost not worth my time to even log on to the site any more. I find very very few OP's that are even worth the time to completely read and consider a response. The Coffee Shop, the only place I consider a good place to hang out in on this board even seems to be taking on a different flavor. Maybe it's me. I don't know but what I do know is that this board isn't very much fun any more and I am strongly considering finding something more productive to do with my time. Am I alone in my observations?

It is an LTZ diesel, so it is about right. Problem is they advertise it as a single wheel rear axle, but the picture clearly shows dualies.
Right... diesel, Allison trans, leather, 4x4, low miles, dually, all things that will drive the price up. They're pretty close on the money. I'm sure they'd deal on it too. I know the guys up there at Jones including the owner.

Has anyone ventured into any of the other OP's posted on the board today? It's all garbage. This board is truly sinking into the gutter. It's very difficult to find anyplace that's worth the time to even consider posting in except for the Coffee Shop. I'm going to give the board a short while to get better and if it doesn't I will very soon be leaving USMB for good. 90% of everything that's being posted these days is pretty disgusting. I'm getting very tired of it. It's almost not worth my time to even log on to the site any more. I find very very few OP's that are even worth the time to completely read and consider a response. The Coffee Shop, the only place I consider a good place to hang out in on this board even seems to be taking on a different flavor. Maybe it's me. I don't know but what I do know is that this board isn't very much fun any more and I am strongly considering finding something more productive to do with my time. Am I alone in my observations?
Election cycle and an invasion of true scum who actually play (mostly) by the rules. The scum are learning how not to get banned right off the bat. Productive for me is making fun of them...... :D
BBD, when I get like that I take a hiatus, give myself a chance to readjust me, allow for whatever change I'm going through to mature and just focus on something else for a time. It's quite cathartic....... :thup:

Forum List

Back