USMB Coffee Shop IV

Thinking of our sweet Becki.:)

IMG_1362.JPG

Apple pie is my favorite but I prefer it with vanilla ice cream or melted cheddar cheese. :thup:
I like apples and cheese but pie and melted cheese? Nuh uh. It may be slightly unamerican but don't like apple pie that much. :)

Apple pie is my favorite but I prefer it with vanilla ice cream or melted cheddar cheese. :thup:
I like apples and cheese but pie and melted cheese? Nuh uh. It may be slightly unamerican but don't like apple pie that much. :)

Apple pie used to be my favorite....with vanilla ice cream, but now I think I prefer coconut cream pie....gotta love it.

Apple pie used to be my favorite....with vanilla ice cream, but now I think I prefer coconut cream pie....gotta love it.
I like pumpkin, blueberry, coconut cream is so good. I like cheesecake too.

Ah yes, I was bad. Spam sammich for lunch....... Hey, it's been 6 to 8 months (or more) since my last one so I guess it's not that bad.

Ah yes, I was bad. Spam sammich for lunch....... Hey, it's been 6 to 8 months (or more) since my last one so I guess it's not that bad.
It 's full of salt, Ringel. Careful with that. I'm a salt freak and now I'm salt restricted. It bites but I have to live without it now.

It 's full of salt, Ringel. Careful with that. I'm a salt freak and now I'm salt restricted. It bites but I have to live without it now.

I think that is why I don't like it....it's way too salty.......:)

It's disgusting in so many ways.

6217.jpg

Hey, I eat it about once a year at most. One of the reasons I don't eat a lot of bacon, loaded with sodium and unlike Spam I could eat pounds of bacon daily...........

Simple solution, don't eat it....... :eusa_whistle:
:D

6217.jpg

Hey, I eat it about once a year at most. One of the reasons I don't eat a lot of bacon, loaded with sodium and unlike Spam I could eat pounds of bacon daily...........
I miss bacon and sausage. I went to the movies and didn't get popcorn because I couldn't salt it. This is changing my life too much. :(

No need to get huffy, Mister... :)

6217.jpg

I miss bacon and sausage. I went to the movies and didn't get popcorn because I couldn't salt it. This is changing my life too much. :(
When I cook sausage I make the paddies, fry them like normal then turn the heat on high, cover the paddies with water and boil the paddies for 2 to 5 minutes, take em out and drain on a paper towl. It removes much of the excess salt and fat.

Okay...you can have my portion.......:)

Okay...you can have my portion.......:)
Already did...... yesterday...... :D

Forum List

Back