USMB Coffee Shop IV

Hey Folks,

I heard from Sherry. She arrived safely in D.C. on her business trip. She'll be back on Friday to post here in the CS. Said she had a great flight and likes her hotel and the group she's hanging out with.

I don't think she'll have much time for tourist stuff but I'm sure she'll give a full report when she returns. She said she hopes everyone is doing well.
I miss her...just sayin

Well, the "big storm" they keep talking about...is still MIA. I see stars and half moon. No clouds. No anything. It was supposed to pour down on Sunday. Nothing. Was supposed to pour today. Still nothing. Now they say sometime this week. :blahblah:

Well, the "big storm" they keep talking about...is still MIA. I see stars and half moon. No clouds. No anything. It was supposed to pour down on Sunday. Nothing. Was supposed to pour today. Still nothing. Now they say sometime this week. :blahblah:
Two weeks ago they predicted 1 to 3 inches of snow overnight, the next morning I was shoveling 2 feet of snow off my driveway and airing out my inventory of profanities. It seems I have quite an inventory of profanities when duly inspired....:laugh:

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),

Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Tresha and hubby,
Mr. H and his friend,
strollingbones & hubby,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

giphy.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

Hello .. my old yet relatively young cuddly buddy....:smiliehug:

My wife loves a good thunderstorm and other crazy extreme weather, she gets really excited about them.. I don't mind her all excited actually...:wink_2: .. :wink_2:

My wife loves a good thunderstorm and other crazy extreme weather, she gets really excited about them.. I don't mind her all excited actually...:wink_2: .. :wink_2:

Good grief! ANOTHER married guy? Where are all the cute single guys around here to flirt with anyway? :biggrin:

I spent some of morning looking at other forums, and I actually registered for a couple just to spread my wings a little and see what's out there for other forums. I don't think I'll be posting at any of them though because they really don't seem to have the same activity level as USMB and they don't seem as good as USMB. :D I'm glad I found this forum.

We had record breaking highs yesterday.

I bought nothing over the weekend, though I looked online and in a couple of local stores.

Good morning. It is another dreary and chilly day here in the City of Bridges. I am so excited that we put our Christmas decorations here very soon. I have 7 huge plastic containers filled to the brim with decorations. Our house looks like something out of magazine during December. lol

And for today's gift suggestion, how about a useful stocking stuffer in this hamdogger? It turns hamburger into hotdog bun shaped patties to use up all those leftover hotdog buns:

hamdogger.jpg

hamdogger-1.jpg

It retails for about $7.95 at BaronBob's, and if you spend $75 you'll get free shipping.

Good morning. It is another dreary and chilly day here in the City of Bridges. I am so excited that we put our Christmas decorations here very soon. I have 7 huge plastic containers filled to the brim with decorations. Our house looks like something out of magazine during December. lol

We'll need pictures you know. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Good grief! ANOTHER married guy? Where are all the cute single guys around here to flirt with anyway? :biggrin:

Actually a lot of our guys are single. And I haven't noticed the married ones minding being flirted with. :)

Actually a lot of our guys are single. And I haven't noticed the married ones minding being flirted with. :)

Yes, sure they don't mind, but sometimes that can lead to trouble. :wink_2: Some men are very sensitive creatures.

Maybe I'll post on some on Friday. That is out "Light up Night" here. Grandma's Egg Nog and James Brown's Christmas album is a must for decorating.

Maybe I'll post on some on Friday. That is out "Light up Night" here. Grandma's Egg Nog and James Brown's Christmas album is a must for decorating.

We put on the Manheim Steamroller albums for Christmas decorating. Nothing else seems to quite work.

We put on the Manheim Steamroller albums for Christmas decorating. Nothing else seems to quite work.

Charlie Brown Christmas Album by The Vince Guaraldi Trio works very nice as well. Also the Carpenters. Love it!

Charlie Brown Christmas Album by The Vince Guaraldi Trio works very nice as well. Also the Carpenters. Love it!

After all these years I still mourn the demise of the Carpenters. Their music is still as relevant and great today as it ever was.

Forum List

Back