USMB Coffee Shop IV

Well, the "big storm" they keep talking about...is still MIA. I see stars and half moon. No clouds. No anything. It was supposed to pour down on Sunday. Nothing. Was supposed to pour today. Still nothing. Now they say sometime this week. :blahblah:
Hello .. my old yet relatively young cuddly buddy....:smiliehug:

My wife loves a good thunderstorm and other crazy extreme weather, she gets really excited about them.. I don't mind her all excited actually...:wink_2: .. :wink_2:

Good grief! ANOTHER married guy? Where are all the cute single guys around here to flirt with anyway? :biggrin:
I can flirt only if the facts are known and it's all in fun. I other words it doesn't really count but what the heck...:popcorn:

:lol: Says you.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Tresha and hubby,
Mr. H and his friend,
strollingbones & hubby,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

giphy.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

good morning, coffee shop

41, gray, chilly, and rain bands throughout the morning

then dry and warm up this afternoon to 51

and the same thing tomorrow

Welcome home, Save. Hope you had a great holiday.

Had an older home we rented for the week. Good location for the people and things we were going to do. Day two and we discovered the oven bake element was not working. I got creative with the broiler to bake two pizzas. They never fixed that while we were there. Fortunately middle daughter brought her roaster for the turkey. Young one's apartment was fifteen minutes away, so we sent the stuff that needed baking for Thanksgiving over there.

On Thanksgiving my mom notices the kitchen sink isn't running very well. I thought it was probably a toilet flushing or other low pressure issue. Tried to flush the toilet a few minutes later and no pressure. I went to the basement and heard rushing water. Following it over to a crawl space, I see a broken water line. Found the main water shutoff to avoid a flooded basement. After we get a flashlight, I see the broken line better and a shutoff closer to the break. Turned the water back on after I closed the other valve. No water leaking! Called the manager and she sent out a plumber. The guy charged $395 to basically add a compression fitting.

I'm back. Took a trip to Denver and Colorado Springs to see my kids over Thanksgiving. I take are of a few houses over the winter, so the security guy in me says to not disclose when and where you are gone, until you get back. Trying to get ready for work tomorrow, so I'll visit more later.

Welcome back! Its your turn.

Welcome home, Save. Hope you had a great holiday.

Had an older home we rented for the week. Good location for the people and things we were going to do. Day two and we discovered the oven bake element was not working. I got creative with the broiler to bake two pizzas. They never fixed that while we were there. Fortunately middle daughter brought her roaster for the turkey. Young one's apartment was fifteen minutes away, so we sent the stuff that needed baking for Thanksgiving over there.

On Thanksgiving my mom notices the kitchen sink isn't running very well. I thought it was probably a toilet flushing or other low pressure issue. Tried to flush the toilet a few minutes later and no pressure. I went to the basement and heard rushing water. Following it over to a crawl space, I see a broken water line. Found the main water shutoff to avoid a flooded basement. After we get a flashlight, I see the broken line better and a shutoff closer to the break. Turned the water back on after I closed the other valve. No water leaking! Called the manager and she sent out a plumber. The guy charged $395 to basically add a compression fitting.
Ya coulda stopped by and said hello but noooooooooo, you had to spend it with family.......... Harrumph!!!

:D

Well, no change in Max's condition. I should hear more from Lauri tonight.

Wednesday is poker night. Hopefully, I'll do as well as I did Monday when I took home 2nd place in both tournaments.

I generally get out of there about midnight on poker nights but tonight, when I leave, I'll be heading to Pensacola to pick up our latest "project" from the Greyhound station at 1 AM.
Shannon will be staying in the guest cottage through late March.

Good morning all. Wednesday again!!!

For today's gift suggestion for the guys to get that special someone, could I recommend:

miranda_kerr.jpg

Miranda Kerr modeled this 18-karat lovely bra featuring 3,400 diamonds, pearls, citrines, and aquamarines at the latest Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. And I believe free overnight shipping is included in the $2.5 million sale price.

And gals, that special guy in your life would love one of these at a much more modest $35,000. I don't think shipping is included though. I thought the TV screens so he could keep up with the game while grilling the burgers was a nice touch.

20_G3100_Med.jpg

[QUOTE="Ringel05, post: 10279859, member: 20342]
Ya coulda stopped by and said hello but noooooooooo, you had to spend it with family.......... Harrumph!!!

:D[/QUOTE]

St. Vrain Street, Colorado Springs.

I did give that some consideration Ringel.

So Ringel, my kid has been hanging with other kids from some neighborhood called Broadmoor. Should I be worried?

:)

[QUOTE="Ringel05, post: 10279859, member: 20342]

:D

St. Vrain Street, Colorado Springs.

I did give that some consideration Ringel.[/QUOTE]
Just pullin' your leg. We're about two hours south from there almost on the border to New Mexico.
Have to go up to Pueblo in about and hour for my wifes' doctors appointment and I'm not feeling all that good today. Tomorrow I have to go to the Raton NM VA clinic for lab work, it's 18 minutes south just over Raton Pass, if we're here to much longer I'll have my VA medical service transferred down there, currently I use the clinic in Colorado Springs.

Forum List

Back