USMB Coffee Shop IV

Here's a picture of a little bird at my feeder. I don't know how to zoom in, so I hope you can see it. Remember, those outdoor chairs are the bar type of chairs; that's how deep the snow is.

Snapshot_20150215_18.JPG

Now if ya rubbed bacon all over yourself.......... :D

:lol:

I've always thought that food smells would be far preferable to the usual perfume/cologne scents. Rather than bacon, though, I'd like a candy smell.....a fruity kind of candy, like a Jolly Rancher perfume or something along those lines. :lol:

I like when shampoos smell like that!

Well, hey, I thought it was a funny joke. I hope Sherry does to. It meant nothing. Her comment about a bear made me think of the big bears that sold out for Valentine's Day. That is all. It wasn't meant to be a snide remark.

And nobody took it that way. We're joking with you yanno. :)

Well, I know I can be pretty sarcastic and snide in the political parts of the forum, but I wouldn't do that here. It was just meant to be a friendly joke. I don't want anyone to misunderstand and think I'm being a jerk in some way. :)

No worries, Chris,:) Most people in the CS know that WQ and I live in the same neck of the woods. He spoiled me all weekend...and I'm grateful that he didn't get me any stuffed animals.:D

Well, hey, I thought it was a funny joke. I hope Sherry does to. It meant nothing. Her comment about a bear made me think of the big bears that sold out for Valentine's Day. That is all. It wasn't meant to be a snide remark.

Well, I know I can be pretty sarcastic and snide in the political parts of the forum, but I wouldn't do that here. It was just meant to be a friendly joke. I don't want anyone to misunderstand and think I'm being a jerk in some way. :)

No worries, Chris,:) Most people in the CS know that WQ and I live in the same neck of the woods. He spoiled me all weekend...and I'm grateful that he didn't get me any stuffed animals.:D

Hmm. I thought there was something going on between you two! :D

Well thanks for finally outing the two of you in the Coffee Shop so I can stop biting my tongue. :)

Here's a picture of a little bird at my feeder. I don't know how to zoom in, so I hope you can see it. Remember, those outdoor chairs are the bar type of chairs; that's how deep the snow is.

View attachment 36832

Can anyone see the little bird in the picture? He's on the ground. He kind of looks like a little speck. Lol. The poor birds. I wonder where they go when there's a blizzard? They sure seemed hungry this morning.

Now if ya rubbed bacon all over yourself.......... :D

:lol:

I've always thought that food smells would be far preferable to the usual perfume/cologne scents. Rather than bacon, though, I'd like a candy smell.....a fruity kind of candy, like a Jolly Rancher perfume or something along those lines. :lol:

I like when shampoos smell like that!

I like the fruity smells too, but I still prefer my Giorgio perfume. I love how it smells.

Speaking of snow, 007 reported getting heavy snow in his neck of the woods two weeks ago and I don't believe he has posted at USMB since then. Has anybody heard from him or can report that he's okay?

Later tonight the kitchen will smell like steak........ :eusa_whistle:

You're making me hungry with all your talk about bacon and steak. I'm going to have to log off and make myself something now. :D

I'm thawing out some steaks to make chicken fried steak and fried taters to serve with sweet potatoes and other veggies a bit later.

View attachment 36832

Can anyone see the little bird in the picture? He's on the ground. He kind of looks like a little speck. Lol. The poor birds. I wonder where they go when there's a blizzard? They sure seemed hungry this morning.

I see him. When you click on the picture it considerably enlarges. The picture, not the bird. . . .

You're making me hungry with all your talk about bacon and steak. I'm going to have to log off and make myself something now. :D

I'm thawing out some steaks to make chicken fried steak and fried taters to serve with sweet potatoes and other veggies a bit later.
That's not steak, it course ground hamburger........ :D

Well thanks for finally outing the two of you in the Coffee Shop so I can stop biting my tongue. :)

That's right, it was officially mentioned on Sgt_Gath's American Sniper movie review thread American Sniper US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ...followed by some inquisitive PMs.;)

In this case it is a tenderized top round steak, exquisitely seasoned, lightly breaded, and fried to exactly the right texture and golden brown, complimented by a wonderful cream gravy with little fat content. Melt in your mouth goodness.

In this case it is a tenderized top round steak, exquisitely seasoned, lightly breaded, and fried to exactly the right texture and golden brown, complimented by a wonderful cream gravy with little fat content. Melt in your mouth goodness.
So, unground hamburger......... :D

So, unground hamburger......... :D

Given that its a toss up whether Mexican food or a cheeseburger is Hombre's favorite food, I'll go with that. :)

View attachment 36832

I see the little devil now!

Sorry Hon.....you spoke too soon. This one should arrive via UPS on your doorstep any day. :D

BoJoe-stuffed-animals-28921023-1829-2560.jpg

Forum List

Back