⚫ USMB Dark Skin/Style Available for testing.

Actually one more thing LOL as sorry I had to go there but the lightbulb at the top is confusing me because I keep thinking that's my notification icon and I see that you have an option to change the style at the bottom of the screen. I could get use to it though but I was just curious why it's up there if there's already an option at the bottom to change it?
You can use the V2 with Dark Reader add-on. :)

Mine is working fine.
Everyone has had to reset to the new dark after the update. Select through the style selector at bottom of page.
I tried resetting several times. Not working on my end.

What is broken? What skin are you on? What happens if you click the lightbulb in the navbar?

I've added an additional version of the Dark skin that uses the Iosevka font. I like this font for it's readability and ease on the eyes. It is used by some programmers. You can learn more about the font here: Iosevka

I'm pretty much doing this entirely for myself since I prefer this font. I will not be adding additional skins for font requests :)

I like USMB Old "v2" so that's what I use.

I dislike round avatars. It sends my OCD into overdrive.

Plus with the white background that USMB Old "v2" has, everything doesn't look so staggered.

On the dark theme, you can see how everything is staggered. It stands out. Annoying...

Plus I don't like the colors of the dark theme.

But to each their own.

Last edited:

That's a good point. The prior version of Dark Mode used to show full avatars. I liked that feature since some avatars get cropped in an unfortunate way, like elchorizo 's text at the bottom of his...

1718839055421.png

I like USMB Old "v2" so that's what I use.

Plus with the white background that USMB Old "v2" has, everything doesn't look so staggered.

On the dark theme, you can see how everything is staggered. It stands out. Annoying...

Plus I don't like the colors of the dark theme.

But to each their own.
All I see is your eyeball and it's kinda freaking me out. :shok:

Forum List

Back