USPS driver throws voter registration cards in trash

Someone's going away for a long time.

Or paroled out the next day, depending on the offending postal carrier's melanin content.

It used to be about people voting. That's the way our republic worked. Except for blue states or cities like Chicago and their treachery.

But now and based on the fraud from the 2020 election, we should all know it is about who COUNTS the votes, or does not COUNT THE VOTES.

Too much fraud and a lot of people will be rotting in hell.

Or paroled out the next day, depending on the offending postal carrier's melanin content.

Whether they were tossing Republican or Democrat votes will also be a factor.

if he/she is a regular carrier,which i doubt,he/she will be offered 2 choices quit or be prosecuted.....if he is just some new dipshit he may be in some trouble....and i have seen this scenario more than once while working there with more serious crimes........

To me that right there makes the case for in person voting only. Too many people with a agenda are able to handle your vote. I mean that was "just" registration cards.....What would that carrier do with actual mail-in ballots?

The only people I think should be able to mail in vote are people over the age of 65, physically disabled, or don't live within X amount of miles from a polling station. That's it. Everyone else needs to get their state issued ID and go down to the voting station.

And every election 60 days before each election those people would have a 30 day window 30 days before the election to either in person or via phone to confirm their mail in vote that way pollers have 30 days to print them up, verify it and mail it out

Then once elections end all mail in votes must be counted and confirmed first and then all mail in votes tabulated and closed before they count in person ballots. That way there isn't anymore"we found some mail in ballots that fell behind the desk". Once they are counted that's it and then on person ballots are counted.

No, it's more evidence that you're a gullible fool.

YouTube videos are NOT EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING.

For the sake of argument lets assume this didn't happen. Do you think it COULD easily happen with registrations and/or ballots? This is exactly why people should show up to vote in person, otherwise, any mail carrier can decide which neighborhood he/she wants to omit from the voting process. I am guessing you would not be ok with it if the mail carriers from the inner cities all decided to throw away a bunch of ballots.

To me that right there makes the case for in person voting only. Too many people with a agenda are able to handle your vote. I mean that was "just" registration cards.....What would that carrier do with actual mail-in ballots?

What you said EXACTLY! The larger amount of people who handle the votes, the less secure the vote is!

What you said EXACTLY! The larger amount of people who handle the votes, the less secure the vote is!
It's a simple chain of custody type of thing with no real accountably from the USPS.....had that carrier not been caught red-handed hard to tell the damage that could have been done (or has been done already), and that's just one carrier.

I'm lucky to have had the same carrier for years and she does a great job but all bets are off when she goes on vacation.

This is more evidence that mail in voting is not secure

Lies, nothing but lies. Don't let your lying eyes fool you. :smoke:
Obviously, some rogue reporter made all of this up.
All the courts have said that there is no voter fraud.

Hey How about those '69 Mets?

Yes, everyone needs to just put their masks on, and not question what our masters tell us to believe.

FB_IMG_1609972714717.jpg

Should get voter drop boxes.

Or just make people come in to vote and show their ID eliminating the possibility of vote harvesting as well. Yeah, I am pretty sure I know exactly why Democrats don't like that idea. Hey, Democrats could still bus people in from those affluent areas(*snicker*) if they wanted to. That would be completely legal.

Or just make people come in to vote and show their ID eliminating the possibility of vote harvesting as well. Yeah, I am pretty sure I know exactly why Democrats don't like that idea. Hey, Democrats could still bus people in from those affluent areas(*snicker*) if they wanted to. That would be completely legal.
Gap-toothed Abrams tried the whole "souls to the polls" thing here in Virginia and it fell completely flat....Only 300-odd people voted that weekend and they think half of those voted for Youngkin. ;)

Forum List

Back