VA Republican Governor Will Be Indicted on Corruption Charges

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
Star CEO cooperates with feds on corruption probe of Va. governor

News sources are reporting on Sunday that Star Scientific CEO, Jonnie Williams, Sr., has been cooperating with federal investigators for the last several months in their probe into the corruption investigation of Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell.

Three people familiar with the probe, and speaking on condition of anonymity, said that Williams had turned over personal financial records and sat for interviews in which he provided firsthand accounts of luxury gifts and more than $120,000 given to McDonnell and his family members since 2011.

Star CEO cooperates with feds on corruption probe of Va. governor - National Community Issues | Examiner.com

I remember all the support he got from that woman who owns BET. The very day he was elected, he declared "Confederate History Month". His benefactress, being black, was so outraged, she quit politics and said she will never endorse another candidate.

Isn't that hilarious?

There's dirty politicians on the left and right.

Always has been, always will be.

The best thing either party can do is NOT circle the wagons and protect the bad apples.

I heard that if he doesn't go to jail, Barack Hussein Sombrero will send him to jail with an Executive Order and appoint Joseph Stalin as his replacement.

Glenn Beck said it, so its true. But don't just take my word for it. Research it yourself.

Here is a fairly key part the OP did not bother to cut and paste.

While McDonnell has not been charged with any wrongdoing, it will be up to prosecutors to determine if there is enough evidence to go forward with any charges against him.

In fact at this time there is nothing in the article to indicate he will be charged.

While McDonnell has not been charged with any wrongdoing, it will be up to prosecutors to determine if there is enough evidence to go forward with any charges against him.

In fact at this time there is nothing in the article to indicate he will be charged.

If there is a chance that the Democrats can put a Republican Governor on trial for corruption, and have that trial last until November 2014, you know it's gonna happen.

If there is a chance that the Democrats can put a Republican Governor on trial for corruption, and have that trial last until November 2014, you know it's gonna happen.

Can they keep a investigation on going yes but the longer you do so with charging the person the less credible you look.

Can they keep a investigation on going yes but the longer you do so with charging the person the less credible you look.

All they have to do is charge him, but not start the trial until Sept or October of next year.

All they have to do is charge him, but not start the trial until Sept or October of next year.

Only if there is something there to charge him with and I rather suspect he can afford the legal team to blow any politically motivated charges out of the water quickly.

Only if there is something there to charge him with and I rather suspect he can afford the legal team to blow any politically motivated charges out of the water quickly.

A prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich.
An indictment means that probable cause exists that a Grand Jury can be convened to determine if a charge can be brought.

Yes, but can he afford the legal team to blow away actual criminal offenses?

The best thing either party can do is NOT circle the wagons and protect the bad apples.

you should know better than that, democRATS will cover, hide, protect and do what ever it takes to make sure their "Boy" escapes any and all prosecution..........., remember that murdering son-of-a-bitch Teddy Kennedy anyone ??

i guess it's OK to kill, just don't take money and expensive gifts :up: ... :lmao:

you should know better than that, democRATS will cover, hide, protect and do what ever it takes to make sure their "Boy" escapes any and all prosecution..........., remember that murdering son-of-a-bitch Teddy Kennedy anyone ??

i guess it's OK to kill, just don't take money and expensive gifts :up: ... :lmao:

Really? You have to go all the way back to 1969 and a dead Kennedy? :lol:

The Right has been circling the wagons around McDonnell for months. Some just did it right here in this topic!!!

Last edited:

isn't omission of FACTS in a posted article worthy of a severe whack or two on the "Pee Pee" ????? so let's all dis0rep him :up:

Yes, but can he afford the legal team to blow away actual criminal offenses?

I figure most all politicians can and it would depend on how strong the evidence is and as has been pointed out there has been no charges of actual criminal offenses at this time.

Forum List

Back