Vance's grandmother implied being gay is ok, but there's this..

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
(I didn't want to respond to the lib who brought up this story in.. I think Politics because that person is a lib)

But anyway, apparently Vance's grandmother said that God would love him even if he were gay or thought he was.

Well, for one thing, young people go through all kinds of changes before they mature and V was no different. I don't hold it against him that he thought, at the ripe old age of 9 that he might be gay.

His grandmother definitely had a foul mouth but oh well.. I mean who talks to 9 year olds about ... what people do in the bedroom, gays or whomever?

But hey, she lived in the 60s, I believe.. so there's that.

Anyway, he obviously, like many young people, outgrew this notion he was gay. All he needed was time.. and the resources.. loving grandmother, etc.. to overcome this childish phase.

(I didn't want to respond to the lib who brought up this story in.. I think Politics because that person is a lib)

But anyway, apparently Vance's grandmother said that God would love him even if he were gay or thought he was.

Well, for one thing, young people go through all kinds of changes before they mature and V was no different. I don't hold it against him that he thought, at the ripe old age of 9 that he might be gay.

His grandmother definitely had a foul mouth but oh well.. I mean who talks to 9 year olds about ... what people do in the bedroom, gays or whomever?

Anyway, he obviously, like many young people, outgrew this notion he was gay. All he needed was time.. and the resources.. loving grandmother, etc.. to overcome this childish phase.
I didn't know what gay was till I got stationed at Treasure Island San Francisco when I was 19.

Saw a bar where guys were holding hands.

When did Vance mention this?

Forum List

Back