Vanity Now Zimmerman is black/MSNBC guest

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Now Zimmerman is Black via MSNBC

Just heard some black female say on MSNBC that the jury isn't of his peers because there are no blacks. Now we will in invoke the bi-racial card! Since the moment the trigger was pulled as far as MSNBC and all the guests were concerned Z's bi racial make up was a mute point. Now he's got some black in him…Got to Love It

I'm not sure but I think they feel a black has to be on the jury because TM was black but they're idiots so who knows ?

I heard he had a little bit of black in him...That shouldn't matter as the facts of the case should be color blind. ;)

1. If trayvon was beating him into the ground=innocent
2. if trayvon was trying to get away or he shot him in cold blood=guilty

Agree?

They might as well cut to the chase and let the riots begin.

Unlike LA, I hope they turn the dogs loose on the assholes

-Geaux

Now Zimmerman is Black via MSNBC

Just heard some black female say on MSNBC that the jury isn't of his peers because there are no blacks. Now we will in invoke the bi-racial card! Since the moment the trigger was pulled as far as MSNBC and all the guests were concerned Z's bi racial make up was a mute point. Now he's got some black in him…Got to Love It
Is this the photo that proves George Zimmerman's great-grandfather was black? | Mail Online

I dunno. What if it is?

-Geaux

It's really kind of sad :( They don't care if a black guy kills their children by the thousands every year, but don't let it be anyone that appears white. What a sicking double standard.

Sanford florida has the highest crime in florida and so you'd expect that maybe Zimmerman had some reason to be following Trayvon?

We're becoming a society that can't enforce our laws or keep the peace as some people can't accept living in such a society. Our media blows it up too as everything is racist to these bastards.

Last edited:
As I recall, he was pegged as "white-Hispanic" early on in the game.

He's also been pegged as guilty of murder by more then a few here.

Can someone someone unarmed BEGGING for their life to someone pointing a gun at them be the "aggressor"? Clearly, if they are black, the answer is a resounding "YES!"

-Geaux

Florida is not New York. People who riot will find themselves facing a well armed populace. I dont think it will happen.
As for Zimmerman, the race-baiting by the Left is disgusting. If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon white no one would even have heard about it.

Can someone someone unarmed BEGGING for their life to someone pointing a gun at them be the "aggressor"? Clearly, if they are black, the answer is a resounding "YES!"

Clearly if they are on top of the person bashing their head into the ground, looking at his gun and saying "tonight you're gonna die" then his being black is irrelevant.

I realize you've already written the script for what happened that night, Deanny. Too bad it isn't reality.

-Geaux

Florida is not New York. People who riot will find themselves facing a well armed populace. I dont think it will happen.
As for Zimmerman, the race-baiting by the Left is disgusting. If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon white no one would even have heard about it.

Blacks don't care where the hell it is----you don't think they can arm themselves ? Check Chicago.

-Geaux

Blacks don't care where the hell it is----you don't think they can arm themselves ? Check Chicago.

Yeah but unlike Chicago honest people of all colors can also arm themselves.

Yeah but unlike Chicago honest people of all colors can also arm themselves.

for that matter blacks could riot wherever was handiest.

There's no evidence the Treyvon the homeboy was begging for his life.

Who cares anymore?

It makes no difference if Zimmerman is guilty or not, whether he's found guilty or not, it just don't matter.

I don't think Zimmerman will get a fair trial. I'm afraid the jury will find Zimmerman guilty no matter what out of fear for their own lives.

Forum List

Back