Vast swaths of America are shrinking - Almost all of them voted Trump

My Neighbor is a Nobel Prize winner and my other Neighbor is a Rocket Scientist. They have huge brains and voted for Biden.
Shows that smart people vote for Biden.

Trump voters are knuckle draggers who marry their sisters
Well, Obama got the Nobel which pretty much shows how far into the leftist sewer the Nobel Prize has fallen. Fauci thinks he's a scientist which shows how stupid and self deluded he is. I imagine your neighbors are even more ignorant and stupid......Just like you. Trump voters are true American patriots and since you and your ilk hate America you call them 'knuckle draggers' because you have no other argument and you guys like to separate people into classes and races like good little American Marxists.

Last edited:
False premise. Democrats do work. I'm a Democrat. I've worked all my life. The billionaires who dupe you into voting RepubliQan don't work... they just parasitize, and sabotage democracy and freedom. Google "Koch political influence".

Illegal immigration was happening anyway. Trump just kept them in piles on the Mexican side of the border. The USA created this mess in the first place. Learn a few facts before babbling white-right nonsense about immigration
Do you EVER post ANYTHING that isn't just hyper-partisan crap, you mindless drone?

Well, Obama got the Nobel which pretty much shows how far into the leftist sewer the Nobel Prize has fallen. Fauci thinks he's a scientist which shows how stupid and self deluded he is. I imagine your neighbors are even more ignorant and stupid......Just like you. Trump voters are true American patriots and since you and your ilk hate America you call them 'knuckle draggers' because you have no other argument and you guys like to separate people into classes and races like good little American Marxists.
The Great Obama is wicked smart and he voted for Biden.
Obama went to Harvard and only smart people go to Harvard

That kid in your Third Grade class who used to save his buggers voted for Trump

False premise. Democrats do work. I'm a Democrat. I've worked all my life. The billionaires who dupe you into voting RepubliQan don't work... they just parasitize, and sabotage democracy and freedom. Google "Koch political influence".

Illegal immigration was happening anyway. Trump just kept them in piles on the Mexican side of the border. The USA created this mess in the first place. Learn a few facts before babbling white-right nonsense about immigration
True, Trump put the onus on Mexico. The country that was letting illegals storm over their borders. Mexico is the one that should be held liable for the 'piles' of migrants they let in and cannot take care of, you insipid lame-brain.

Obama is greatly wicked for sure.

Another amazingly excellent source Gomer! :lol:

The Californians for Population Stabilization has been categorized as an Anti-Immigration Hate Group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. [4]

Are those stoned hippies at the SPLC still around? Their leftist Schlick has been laughed at for so long I thought they might have opened a pot farm to scam money from the government. After all it is their special purpose.

A Slate op-ed gushes "census reports indicate the white population fell". Is that good news to democrats? Doesn't that dovetail with the conspiracy theory that the democrat party's plan involves genocide? Why in the world would the president of the United States invite diseased illegal aliens and distribute them like plague carrying rats among the most vulnerable (White) populations in Florida and Louisiana? Why would the democrat governor of NY issue an executive order that doomed mostly elderly whites in nursing homes?

I noticed that Trump's followers did not disagree.

Probably because it’s a lame, simplistic and prejudiced proclamation.

One important thing people like you overlook in your trite and ignorant arguments about Trump supporters and conservatives being uneducated is that a vast portion of the Democrat voting bloc are uneducated blacks and Hispanics.

So either education is truly a determining factor in who one votes for or it is nothing more than a cudgel for arrogant, prejudiced asses to use to beat their inferiors down.

Hey, I know that kid .. he ate glue too!! :lol:

1628985074277.gif

That's not odd at all. Many voters remain brainwashed by decades of white-right propaganda from Limbaugh to Q, but many duped in that way to fear Democrats still could not stomach Trump, clearly a psychotic incompetent, but they'd still vote for white-right toadies for Congress or state offices.
The great Rush Limbaugh used voice and video clips to back up his words. Plus laughing at leftist incompetence what made him so successful.

My Neighbor is a Nobel Prize winner and my other Neighbor is a Rocket Scientist. They have huge brains and voted for Biden.
Shows that smart people vote for Biden.

Trump voters are knuckle draggers who marry their sisters
How about all those black people, who have the lowest education levels in the country. How did they vote?

Forum List

Back