Verdict Reached In Trump Trial

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
All news outlets reporting a verdict is in.

I'm sure guilty on most if not all counts thanks to the thumb of Merchan on the scale of justice.

So not unexpected if that happens, as I, and Alan Dershowitz, and others predicted weeks ago.

If guilty, some believe a common law appeal directly to SCOTUS should be filed, as well as an appeal to NY's First Department.

The reason for a common law appeal is the massive violation of Trump's due process rights in this show trial.

If guilty, some believe a common law lawsuit directly to SCOTUS should be filed, as well as an appeal to NY's First Department.

The reason for a common law appeal is the massive violation of Trump's due process rights in this show trial.
WTF is a "common law lawsuit directly to SCOTUS?"

I'm sure guilty on most if not all counts thanks to the thumb of Merchan on the scale of justice.

So not unexpected if that happens, as I, and Alan Dershowitz, and others predicted weeks ago.

Leftists hate Trump much, much more than they love America.

So the only question is:

How many Leftists are on that jury?

The general rule of thumb is a quick verdict from the jury is usually acquittal. I don't expect that. I expect guilty on some of the counts.

If this jury were a bunch of Trump haters, then we will have their verdict. I bet Dems are hoping, just as Biden is, hoping he goes to prison. That is the only way that SORRY ASS BIDEN could win.

Because the jury asked for half an hour just to fill out the verdict sheet, the speculation is that they are likely to have convicted on some counts but acquitted on others. (Because otherwise anyone could check off all the “guilty” or all the “not guilty” in a matter of maybe half a minute.)

If that speculation is correct, then this case will come down to the appellate process.

Have not wasted time following any of this BS. this will be going to the USSC.

:hands: The jurors are now seated. :hands:

Guilty on all 34 accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! What a sham and a travesty of justice! Falsifying business records, my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back