Very simply, why I cannot stand Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
His policies and his lack of character. Make no mistake, I am not indicting his supporters. I assume they are all adults and can make up their own minds. But Trump himself is a loathesom person.

He could have devised a policy to control the border without breaking families. But he chose to do just that. Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race. He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people. He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.

Meanwhile, I, for one, have been taught to treat my neighbor as I would be treated.

Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it. That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.

Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them. This sets folks up to be cynical at best, dismissive at worst for our most valued institutions such as a free press (not the enemy of the people, but certainly the enemy of tyrants and Authoritarians), our justice system and law enforcement.

I cannot be inspired by someone who comports himself as such a brazen bully. I would opt for inspirational politics, not instigational politics.

I'm sorry, but I was raised as an American and maintain my love for this great country. And I cannot be convinced that selling,out my ordained morality to support such a buffoon.

You can't stand Donald Trump because he is pro-America, and you fucking hate America.
Oh shut up. We like the environment. We like a strong middle class. We like social security and Medicare

A strong middle class and Social Security are mutally exclusive. Social Security looted the middle class and made it dependent on government handouts.
No it didn’t. It allowed people to retire at 62

the only people I know who retired at 62 did it because of their investments, not Social Security.

His policies and his lack of character. Make no mistake, I am not indicting his supporters. I assume they are all adults and can make up their own minds. But Trump himself is a loathesom person.

He could have devised a policy to control the border without breaking families. But he chose to do just that. Thus he has shown me that he has no empathy for the human race. He uses divisive and intentionally hurtful language to describe these unfortunate people. He has shown a lack of basic respect for his neighbor.

Meanwhile, I, for one, have been taught to treat my neighbor as I would be treated.

Trump decided to cut taxes for those who can afford it while providing no benefit to those who could least afford it. That tired old doctrine of trickle down economics has been roundly disproved as truth.

Trump doesn't just disagree with American institutions but demonizes them. This sets folks up to be cynical at best, dismissive at worst for our most valued institutions such as a free press (not the enemy of the people, but certainly the enemy of tyrants and Authoritarians), our justice system and law enforcement.

I cannot be inspired by someone who comports himself as such a brazen bully. I would opt for inspirational politics, not instigational politics.

I'm sorry, but I was raised as an American and maintain my love for this great country. And I cannot be convinced that selling,out my ordained morality to support such a buffoon.

You can't stand Donald Trump because he is pro-America, and you fucking hate America.
You say the darndest things! And make the most foolish assumptions. And the worst conclusions.

Explain to me why I should give a fetid dingo's kidney what you think about The President?

Oh shut up. We like the environment. We like a strong middle class. We like social security and Medicare

A strong middle class and Social Security are mutally exclusive. Social Security looted the middle class and made it dependent on government handouts.
The Cold War cost us 5 trillion. But you cry about social security? How about the Iraq war? How about the bush tax breaks? How about the trump tax breaks. We aren’t broke. The rich have never been richer and keep getting richer. What should we do about that widening gap?

What I don't like about Trump:

If Time Magazine could really tell the truth.

time.png

You would prefer the elderly and infirmed live in desperate poverty?

Do woo fewel bettah?
Wow. the peanut gallery is alive and well

you're half right

the damn press keeps reporting what trump does and a majority of americans realize he's a complete asshat

so unfair

sad
A majority of Americans are delighted with their latest paycheck.

i'm sure the extra $12 is a big deal at your house.

I got about $200 every two weeks. Not a huge deal, but nice.

You didn't get this because you're on welfare, derp.

The Cold War cost us 5 trillion. But you cry about social security? How about the Iraq war? How about the bush tax breaks? How about the trump tax breaks. We aren’t broke. The rich have never been richer and keep getting richer. What should we do about that widening gap?

tpc1.png

Explain to me why I should give a fetid dingo's kidney what you think about The President?
Because I am an American citizen endowed with the freedom to speak. And I am not alone. If you want to silence dissent, perhaps America is not the country for you.

No it didn’t. It allowed people to retire at 62

the only people I know who retired at 62 did it because of their investments, not Social Security.
My mom and dad factored how much they would get in ss with their savings and retired at 62 rather than working another couple years. Now it would be 5 more years.

They also relied on Medicare which is another program republicans want to cut

Pussy

I do not recognize a demarcation between President Obama and American ideals, principles and values.

That's because your head is up your ass, and you can only recognize your colon wall.

For fun, what "principles and values" did little gay Barry have that you imagine "American?" :dunno:

I was raised during the 60's and 70's and liberalism taught us all not to impose our morality on others, prior to that lesson being forced upon us their were fewer gun laws and fewer school shootings, their was no epidemic of "death by sex" prior to the sexual revolution and no one needed to be reminded about "safe sex", public schools were run almost exclusively by parents and teachers working closely together with each other with no outside interference from the left and were allowed to pray and pledge if they wanted to...but we were ostracized out of our morality so I would thank you if you refrained from now pretending a lack of morality in anyone or anything is somehow anyone else's fault but the lefts.

Social Security's unfunded liabilities come to ver $100 trillion.

Your belief that we didn't need to fight the cold war is hysterical. A tax cut is not a cost to the taxpayers, moron. It's a cost only to government parasites like you.

You would prefer the elderly and infirmed live in desperate poverty?

The elderly are the wealthies quintile of Americans.

I was raised during the 60's and 70's and liberalism taught us all not to impose our morality on others, prior to that lesson being forced upon us their were fewer gun laws and fewer school shootings, their was no epidemic of "death by sex" prior to the sexual revolution and no one needed to be reminded about "safe sex", public schools were run almost exclusively by parents and teachers working closely together with each other with no outside interference from the left and were allowed to pray and pledge if they wanted to...but we were ostracized out of our morality so I would thank you if you refrained from now pretending a lack of morality in anyone or anything is somehow anyone else's fault but the lefts.
Do you see Trump's lack of morality as a beneficial part of our culture today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back