Vets...who are you planning to vote for...

As a Veteran or Active Military/Active Reserves/National Guard, I will be voting for....

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Not Trump.
1725486850395.png

Freedomisneverfree got triggered hard by vets supporting the Constitution. Not suprising. Given how much Trump hates the military, you expect his followers to also behave that way.

But that's not why I oppose Trump. Trump is free to hate the military. He's just not free to attempt to destroy the Constitution. As he's crossed that line, I am oath-bound to oppose him.

Harris.

I took an oath to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Trump and his followers are domestic enemies of the Constitution, hence I am oath-bound to oppose them. It is not optional for me.
And you sit and watch millions of foreign invaders enter the country illegally. You might want read that oath again or stop lying. A vote for liberal trash is a vote for America's enemies.

Harris.

I took an oath to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Trump and his followers are domestic enemies of the Constitution, hence I am oath-bound to oppose them. It is not optional for me.
Kamala vs free speech

Kamala vs free speech

An opinion piece from a right wing media outlet that leads off with...

Every two-bit authoritarian in history has justified censoring its citizens as a way of protecting them from the menace of disinformation.

Yeah. Sounds legit. Lol.

An opinion piece from a right wing media outlet that leads off with...

Every two-bit authoritarian in history has justified censoring its citizens as a way of protecting them from the menace of disinformation.

Yeah. Sounds legit. Lol.
Did you read the article? Can you refute any of the facts presented therein? Is your mind nailed shut against the facts?

Forum List

Back