Vice President Biden And Democrats Might Skip Netanyahu Speech To Congress

How sad to see some abandon support of their own country for support of another country.

While I share the sentiment, I must point out that ISIS is not yet a country. I'm sure that Our Kenyan Emperor will, however, do all in his power to assist them in their quest for legitimacy.

Last edited:
If the Dems boycott his speech they will pay the price politically. My guess is they won't boycott.
It will be seen as being "mean" and disrespectful. Which it is. Wont stop some people. I wouldnt be surprised if Obama denies him a visa to enter.
I wish that he would. Obama should have his plane turned around. Even better would be to just shoot it down and be rid of another war criminal.

jew-pig-demon-netanyahu.jpg

Being Liberal in American apparently gives one a license to hate. No wonder the Che shirts are so prevalent among the Left........hatred was not only encouraged, it was required. Ernie Lynch.

the latest poll shows that a plurality of americans -- about 44-35% favor him speaking to Congress. That's all that really matters in this. For all the inside the beltway noise the public is fine with it

the latest poll shows that a plurality of americans -- about 44-35% favor him speaking to Congress. That's all that really matters in this. For all the inside the beltway noise the public is fine with it
Most Americans think Jesus is coming back, and then will damn all the Jews to Hell since they have now served their purpose. Americans are as dumb as dog shit.

I hope Ben uses the term "Muslim Terrorists" and all the other Terrorist names the Democrats will never say in Public, and hopefully 100 Million Americans will hear it.

So then we are free to use the term "Christian Terrorists" - right?

Sure, all you want... but given there aren't any, you'll look pretty stupid.. but hey, it's what you do Shitting Bull.

Most Americans think Jesus is coming back, and then will damn all the Jews to Hell since they have now served their purpose. Americans are as dumb as dog shit.

Why are you insulting Obama he's a church going Christian who believes in Jesus.

Most Americans do not believe that all...

Israeli officials fail to quell Democratic revolt

Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer and Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein rushed to meetings on Capitol Hill on Wednesday trying to calm a furor created by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s planned speech to Congress next month and quell a Democratic revolt that has dozens threatening a boycott.

It didn’t work.

If anything, Democrats finished the day more frustrated. According to a source in the room, one Jewish Democratic member of Congress even accused Dermer of being insincere when he claimed not to have anticipated the partisan uproar he’d ignite when he skirted protocol and went around the White House and scheduled the speech only with House Speaker John Boehner.

Read more: Israeli officials fail to quell Democratic revolt - Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO

Looks like Nutanyahoo really caught his tit in the wringer.

What's left of Democrats in congress seem to be the communist Islamic terrorist sympathizers, I'm not surprised they would boycott Netanyahu's speech.

What's left of Democrats in congress seem to be the communist Islamic terrorist sympathizers, I'm not surprised they would boycott Netanyahu's speech.

Nutanyahoo is an evil bully. I applaud all Democrats who may boycott his political speech.

Nutanyahoo is an evil bully. I applaud all Democrats who may boycott his political speech.

You...well lets not sugar coat it you are an idiot. If Islamic thugs were firing hundreds of rockets into your neighborhood I doubt you would be so compassionate.

You...well lets not sugar coat it you are an idiot. If Islamic thugs were firing hundreds of rockets into your neighborhood I doubt you would be so compassionate.

Why are they firing those rockets?

Criticism of Netanyahu’s planned U.S. speech mounts in Israel

JERUSALEM — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is facing growing criticism in Israel for a planned speech to the U.S. Congress about Iran, accused by his political rivals of damaging ties with Washington to promote his election campaign.

Netanyahu accepted an invitation from House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, to address a joint session of Congress on March 3, two weeks before the Israeli elections.

The invitation was not coordinated with the White House and it was widely seen as a Republican attempt to enlist Netanyahu, who advocates tougher measures against Iran, in the dispute with President Barack Obama over whether to impose new sanctions on Iran.

In Israel, critics have characterized Netanyahu’s trip as an election ploy and a slap in the face of the Obama administration after it’s worked hard to deflect challenges to Israel at the United Nations and most recently at the International Criminal Court.

More: JERUSALEM: Criticism of Netanyahu's planned U.S. speech mounts in Israel

Why is Nutanyahoo slapping President Obama in the face?

Dems lining up to skip Netanyahu speech

A growing number of top Democrats plan to skip next month's Capitol Hill speech by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Reps. James Clyburn (S.C.), the third-ranking House Democrat, and Raúl Grijalva (Ariz.), chairman of the Congressional Progressive Caucus (CPC), are just the latest lawmakers to indicate they won't attend the March 3 address before a rare joint session of Congress.

The Democrats join other leading Capitol Hill liberals – including Reps. John Lewis (D-Ga.), the civil rights hero, and G.K. Butterfield (D-N.C.), head of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) – in protesting the speech by vowing to steer clear of it.

And the White House re-entered the fray on Friday, announcing that Vice President Biden will also miss the speech as a result of travel abroad.

The uproar surrounding the address has taken on a life its own; the speech is scheduled to come near the end of delicate negotiations between the Obama administration and Iran over the future of the Iranian nuclear program.

One Democratic aide lamented that the debate has evolved in such a way that lawmakers risk the perception of being forced to choose between their support for Israel and that for the White House.

Dems lining up to skip Netanyahu - TheHill

Fuck Nutanyahoo! Fuck his speech!

Forum List

Back