Vice President Cheney doesn't look so good

So since Obama is expanding the war in Afghanistan, you want him to "die a slow painful death??"

He's trying to make the best out of a bad situation. If he had started the war, sure. You know and I know that you just can't 'get out', although with Afghanistan you might as well...

Bull he chose to campaign on a platform of Expanding the war in Afghan and winning it.

So he now owns it.

he could have campaigned on a platform of getting us out, he chose instead to run on winning it.

So since Obama is expanding the war in Afghanistan, you want him to "die a slow painful death??"

He's trying to make the best out of a bad situation. If he had started the war, sure. You know and I know that you just can't 'get out', although with Afghanistan you might as well...

Bull he chose to campaign on a platform of Expanding the war in Afghan and winning it.

So he now owns it.

he could have campaigned on a platform of getting us out, he chose instead to run on winning it.

Like he ran on the promise (a retarded one, but a promise all the same) of closing Gitmo.

Gitmo is still in business. As it ought to be.

And you and Dick should be it's next occupants.

Why did Dick dodge five separate draft notices?

Bad ticker?

Or another chicken hawk?

Think he'll get an aircraft carrier named after him?

The deferment issue is old news and already discussed. Like you yourself, it is of no interest.

He remains a great man.

You remain a useless piece of crap.

Bad ticker?

Or another chicken hawk?

whether or not cheney served has nothing to do with whether or not the Iraq and Afghanistan wars should have been waged.

Bad ticker?

Or another chicken hawk?

The deferment issue is old news and already discussed. Like you yourself, it is of no interest.

He remains a great man.

You and Dick are Great Punks.

Congratulations.

Punk.

Bad ticker?

Or another chicken hawk?

He remains a great man.

You and Dick are Great Punks.

Congratulations.

Punk.

No no. You are the classic punk ass bitch. I'm guessing a pussy like you has served time and taken it up the ass.

Former Vice President Richard Cheney is still a great man.

You, georgieporgiegull, are just a low-life loser, bitch.

Bad ticker?

Or another chicken hawk?

We could request his coffin be launched off the flight deck of the Kitty Hawk....LOL!!:lol:

Cheney did a great job as Sec Defense during Desert Storm. He became the most powerful VEEP under W. The power went to his head and he made decisions that will be held against the Bush administration forever.

Still, he served his country for a long time and I wish him well

Cheney did a great job as Sec Defense during Desert Storm. He became the most powerful VEEP under W. The power went to his head and he made decisions that will be held against the Bush administration forever.

What decisions did he make that will be held against Bush?

I still wish he could have talked Bush 1 into finishing the Job with Saddam the first time.

I still wish he could have talked Bush 1 into finishing the Job with Saddam the first time.

He was against that idea at the time.

Forum List

Back