Video emerges of Trump talking about gutting the pandemic team in 2018

Government solution to viral outbreak...

maxresdefault.jpg
Funny you should post that pic. Segourney Weaver's brother Trejan joined the Mormon Church and went to BYU. Married a really nice Mormon girl and bought a simple home right next door to my in laws. He has 5 children now and doesn't want anything to do with the family's fortunes and fame.
Just lives the simple life with Karen and the 5 kids. Owns an advertising agency

This is despite saying days ago his dumbass didn’t know anything about this team disbanding. Man is he pathetic.

Video emerges showing Trump talking about cutting pandemic team in 2018, despite saying last week 'I didn't know about it'
He should had fired all those Obama SJW idiots earlier than that.
So why did he deny ever doing this?

You think he remembers everyone he fires?
Well he is a useless senile moron so you might be right.

Here;s a video that emerged also

I love that cartoon. :laughing0301:

I can’t even tell you how many times he has posted this clip in response to something I say. Why he thinks it’s still clever after the millionth time is beyond me.

My goodness dude. The anti Trump obsession you have and you post about my millionth time clip
Talk about irony.

Lol right and yours is more justified because?

Trump has handled this epidemic about as bad as he possibly could have.

And it all started with firing the pandemic response team.

Here;s a video that emerged also

I love that cartoon. :laughing0301:

I can’t even tell you how many times he has posted this clip in response to something I say. Why he thinks it’s still clever after the millionth time is beyond me.

My goodness dude. The anti Trump obsession you have and you post about my millionth time clip
Talk about irony.

Lol right and yours is more justified because?

..... and reversals don't work on me.
Try something different.

Trump needs to be destroyed for he is.
You RWI's can deny the Russian/foreign money GRAB Yes, Follow the Money.
Trump et al is all about the MONEY
The MONEY From Russia and ………..we all know.

There was no pandemic in 2018. Democrats didn't create the hysteria until recently.
How could democrats possibly orchestrate the level of hysteria we are seeing?
Democrats control the Media and the Media controls information. The Media also distorts information in order to present the picture the Democrats want you to see.

Meanwhile, in real life, the Clintons, the Hussein, and the Bidens all get paid off by China in return for allowing China to fuck America over in trade deals.

Meanwhile, in real life, the Clintons, the Hussein, and the Bidens all get paid off by China in return for allowing China to fuck America over in trade deals.

Dailycaller, FoxNews, etc all destroy your mind.
I'm sorry, so is 60% of society.
FU for believing this FAKE NEWS from FOX
FU for believing this FAKE NEWS from FOX.

Dailycaller, FoxNews, etc all destroy your mind.
I'm sorry, so is 60% of society.

What does a Fox News have to do with it? They never talk about the fact that the Dem Party is owned by the Chinese. Several Chinese donors went to prison for funneling money to the Clintons. Obama took on-line donations from “overseas” that wasn’t tracked. Biden’s son got paid $100k a month to be “on retainer” for a Chinese company while daddy was VP. And they all oversaw trade deals that fucked over America.

Now, go crawl back into your grub hole.

Trump already has a pandemic team. He acted quickly and adapted to the situation.

Apparently, the pandemic team did not even prepare us for the situation, so what use were they the entire time? Not much.

Really?

You don't blame all those people who bought Chinese products or the rich white assholes who moved the factories over there to start with?

Is it not possible to blame the people who sold out the country (which equates to people you vote for) AND all those other guys?

Forum List

Back