VIDEO: How Can We Win?

Did you even listen to her explain how our economics are managed and destroyed by a system of institutional racism?
Woman in the video is a racist looney tune defending looters and rioters. ... :cuckoo:
Please tell me which university blacks are barred from attending?
Which profession or job are blacks not allowed to work in?
Name a neighborhood blacks are not allowed to buy a house and live?
Please name a business a black person can't open, work, and profit from?

I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? :confused-84:
Lol!

Why do blacks earn 82 cents for every dollar whites earn?

Why does the average white family have 15 times the wealth of black?

These are not questions you are willing to answer honestly.

The answers to those questions are self evident.
Seems you can't answer the question.

Not going to bother.
I'm done with blacks and their constant cries of racism.
To be blunt I just dont give a shit.
Because you can't answer the question honestly. You don't have the cajones pod-nuh. You can't face the truth.

Very eloquently stated

Incredibly well put. This is a powerful woman.

I like the part where she claimed that poor blacks in America are the poorest people in the world.

I bet you had no clue what she was talking about when she said that.

I heard exactly what she said.

Hearing something doesnt mean you overstand.

I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? :confused-84:
Lol!

Not going to bother.
Because you can't answer the question honestly. You don't have the cajones pod-nuh. You can't face the truth.

Yeah....racism is so bad in America we're never gonna have a black president.

Very eloquently stated

I like the part where she claimed that poor blacks in America are the poorest people in the world.

WTF does overstand mean?

Lol!

Not going to bother.

At least not a repub one.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Very eloquently stated

WTF does overstand mean?

See what I mean? :cool:

Did you even listen to her explain how our economics are managed and destroyed by a system of institutional racism?
Woman in the video is a racist looney tune defending looters and rioters. ... :cuckoo:
You couldn't beat her in a debate. Now explain this:

It is common knowledge in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. People of all colors with black sounding names get rejected at the interview stage. This is from your boy flash.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Very eloquently stated

WTF does overstand mean?

No actually I dont.
Maybe if you posted in English rather than ebonics.

It is common knowledge in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. People of all colors with black sounding names get rejected at the interview stage. This is from your boy flash.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Then stop giving your kids ridiculous names.

Lol!

You keep pretending that "blacks" and "whites" are some monolithic entity where individual responsibility, drive, work ethic, intelligence, creativity and good attitude are non factors. The reality is all of those traits shape the trajectory of our lives. I don't know why blacks underachieve on average. Maybe the fact that 2/3rds of the kids grow up with no adult role model to guide them is part of it?

Lol!

Not going to bother.

Lol! 60 percent of the whites in America didn't vote for him and memberships in white supremacist groups increased but that doesn't mean America still has problem with racism.

Then stop giving your kids ridiculous names.

No, just stop being racists.

Very eloquently stated

WTF does overstand mean?

No actually I dont.
Maybe if you posted in English rather than ebonics.

Well those were two english words. "Ya feel me" would be Ebonics. Think about what it means. I know youre pretty dumb but at least try.

over stand vs under stand.

They didnt give up or they got lucky. Its common knowledge that a Black person has to be 10x better at something than a white person does just to get the job with less pay.
That is pure BS ... :cuckoo:
Every job I've ever work at the blacks were paid the same a whites.
Most of the blacks were good at their job, a few were pathetic.
None were even 2x better than any of their coworkers.

Lol!

Not going to bother.

Lol! 60 percent of the whites in America didn't vote for him and memberships in white supremacist groups increased but that doesn't mean America still has problem with racism.

So.
Sounds like you're saying everyone should have voted for barry based on his skin color.

They didnt give up or they got lucky. Its common knowledge that a Black person has to be 10x better at something than a white person does just to get the job with less pay.
That is pure BS ... :cuckoo:
Every job I've ever work at the blacks were paid the same a whites.
Most of the blacks were good at their job, a few were pathetic.
None were even 2x better than any of their coworkers.
I'm not talking about working at Mcdonalds or jobs with little to zero skill level.

Forum List

Back