VIDEO: How Can We Win?

Very eloquently stated

Incredibly well put. This is a powerful woman.

I like the part where she claimed that poor blacks in America are the poorest people in the world.

I bet you had no clue what she was talking about when she said that.

I heard exactly what she said.

Hearing something doesnt mean you overstand.

WTF does overstand mean?

See what I mean? :cool:

No actually I dont.
Maybe if you posted in English rather than ebonics.

Well those were two english words. "Ya feel me" would be Ebonics. Think about what it means. I know youre pretty dumb but at least try.

over stand vs under stand.

Neither of those is and actual word.
Even if you'd spelled them right only one is correct.

I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? :confused-84:
Lol!

Why do blacks earn 82 cents for every dollar whites earn?

Why does the average white family have 15 times the wealth of black?

These are not questions you are willing to answer honestly.
You keep pretending that "blacks" and "whites" are some monolithic entity where individual responsibility, drive, work ethic, intelligence, creativity and good attitude are non factors. The reality is all of those traits shape the trajectory of our lives. I don't know why blacks underachieve on average. Maybe the fact that 2/3rds of the kids grow up with no adult role model to guide them is part of it?
No, I don't do that. You are displaying white fragility again. You keep pretending that white racism is not a factor. You're white. Turn black and live a few years then talk to me about this. Your last sentence was pure racist ignorance.

Very eloquently stated

I like the part where she claimed that poor blacks in America are the poorest people in the world.

WTF does overstand mean?

No actually I dont.

Well those were two english words. "Ya feel me" would be Ebonics. Think about what it means. I know youre pretty dumb but at least try.

No. Both are words. Your ignorance of that doesnt change the facts.

(Rastafarianism, US black subculture): to have complete or intutitive comprehension, to grok

• Love
Reactions: IM2
I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? :confused-84:
Lol!

You keep pretending that "blacks" and "whites" are some monolithic entity where individual responsibility, drive, work ethic, intelligence, creativity and good attitude are non factors. The reality is all of those traits shape the trajectory of our lives. I don't know why blacks underachieve on average. Maybe the fact that 2/3rds of the kids grow up with no adult role model to guide them is part of it?
Blacks are all effected by racism. Even if some of those Blacks dont know or wont admit to it. While all those things are certainly factors the point is that you have to be 10x better and more dedicated to get anywhere. Its like Blacks have a race car with a bent back axle and start the race in last place while whites have pole position and get 10 laps completed before the race has even begun.

Very eloquently stated

WTF does overstand mean?

No actually I dont.

(Rastafarianism, US black subculture): to have complete or intutitive comprehension, to grok

Really?
Over stand is obviously not a word. Neither is under stand.
Even if you'd spelled them properly overstand is not a word.
Had you spelled understand correctly you'd be 1 for 4.
Unfortunately for you you botched that one as well.

Very eloquently stated

WTF does overstand mean?

No actually I dont.

Really?

Dont deflect because you were too ignorant to know that overstand was a word.

• Thanks
Lol!

Blacks are all effected by racism. Even if some of those Blacks dont know or wont admit to it. While all those things are certainly factors the point is that you have to be 10x better and more dedicated to get anywhere. Its like Blacks have a race car with a bent back axle and start the race in last place while whites have pole position and get 10 laps completed before the race has even begun.

You sound like the black guy who lived around the corner from us in our first house.
He had to work a shitload of hours and of course he blamed it on racism.....
Funny thing? My Wife works in the same industry and she worked more hours than he did.
You're an accountant dumbfuck!!! Of course you work long hours certain times of the year!!!
Whine,whine,whine....thats all you MFers do.

Lol!

50 or 60 years ago, I would agree with you. Now Blacks have the advantage head to head with Whites when it comes to college admissions and job applications.

Very eloquently stated

WTF does overstand mean?

No actually I dont.

Really?

Now you're giving your own posts a thumbs up. :auiqs.jpg:
And no overstand is not a word.

Very eloquently stated

WTF does overstand mean?

No actually I dont.

Really?

The dictionary says otherwise. Your willful ignorance regarding the word overstand has earned you a demotion.

Lol!

50 or 60 years ago, I would agree with you. Now Blacks have the advantage head to head with Whites when it comes to college admissions and job applications.
College admissions and job applications doesnt actually get you the job even if that were true. It certainly doesnt keep you in a position if you happen to luck up and get the job as well.

Very eloquently stated

WTF does overstand mean?

No actually I dont.

Really?

The dictionary says otherwise. Your willful ignorance regarding the word overstand has earned you a demotion.

Not the way you're trying to use it ya dumbshit.
And you spelled it wrong in the first place.

Very eloquently stated

WTF does overstand mean?

No actually I dont.

Really?

Not the way you're trying to use it ya dumbshit.
And you spelled it wrong in the first place.

Nope. The way I used it is also in the dictionary. I even provided you the definition.

• Thanks

" I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? "

we USE to be VERY racist;

(think of SOUTHERN CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN slave owning democrats)

VERY RACIST!

and even after the civil war and ACTUAL SLAVERY had ended, we still had jim crow, kkk, unfair arrestes of blacks with the punishment being "forced labor" (slavery)

so even though slavery had ended SOUTHERN CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN democrats managed to flout the law and STILL discriminate, abuse and treat blacks in a very unfair manner...

and even after the Civil Rights act (passed by MORE DEMOCRATS than REPUBLICANS!)

CIVILRIGHTSbyparty.JPG

we still had unfair hiring practices, workplace discrimination, discrimination in government, the military. Because of those damned racist SOUTHERN CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS and their friends northern CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS.

and even today we have conservatives (much like you) calling blacks "animals, thugs, violent, criminals" even though MOST of them are NONE of those things.

and, let us at least try and focus on the INSTITUTIONAL RACISM rampant in police forces that think NOTHING of executing a black man in the street for a crime that a white man would walk away from.....

first case of SYSTEMIC INSTITUTIONAL DISCRIMINATION and UNFAIR TREATMENT OF BLACKS;

wiki;

'There were no laws regarding slavery early in Virginia's history. But, in 1640, a Virginia court sentenced John Punch, an African, to slavery after he attempted to flee his service.[16] The two whites with whom he fled were sentenced only to an additional year of their indenture, and three years' service to the colony.[17] This marked the first legal sanctioning of slavery in the English colonies and was one of the first legal distinctions made between Europeans and Africans.[16][18]'

2 white guys get an extra year but the black guy got beaten, tazed and had all of his rights taken away!

Forum List

Back