VIDEO: How Can We Win?

Very eloquently stated

She’s full of shit and a racist segregationist.
The gap exists between poor anybody and rich anybody. Not just blacks. She’s a racist.
Thanks to trump energy policy, everyone is in position to improve their economic outlook. Until Wuhan and democrats fucked it up, that is.
She’s full of the same old shit.

I don't know why blacks underachieve on average.
Maybe because when you're playing that Monopoly game she talked about, blacks never get enough of a "bank" to buy anything but Baltic Avenue; never Boardwalk or Park Place.
It matters.
We are actually playing the game of life and each of us have different starting points regardless of race. Malia and Sasha Obama for example have much more starting the game of life than 99.9% of whites. One rule of the game of life is that it isn't fair. All the whining in the world isn't going to change that rule.
That's very true, and in the case of individuals, that's just how things are. People keep asking why anyone thinks things aren't fair, though, so I tell 'em, economically they're not. It's just a fact, but if it's that way for a whole racial group in this country, not just lucky and unlucky individuals, then it's an indicator something ain't right.

Maybe because when you're playing that Monopoly game she talked about, blacks never get enough of a "bank" to buy anything but Baltic Avenue; never Boardwalk or Park Place.
It matters.
We are actually playing the game of life and each of us have different starting points regardless of race. Malia and Sasha Obama for example have much more starting the game of life than 99.9% of whites. One rule of the game of life is that it isn't fair. All the whining in the world isn't going to change that rule.
That's very true, and in the case of individuals, that's just how things are. People keep asking why anyone thinks things aren't fair, though, so I tell 'em, economically they're not. It's just a fact, but if it's that way for a whole racial group in this country, not just lucky and unlucky individuals, then it's an indicator something ain't right.
Blacks are not a monolithic racial group. There is plenty of diversity of black people.

It matters.
Blacks are not a monolithic racial group. There is plenty of diversity of black people.
None of that changes the fact that all Black people are Black people. We arent judged on our individuality. We are judged, held back, discriminated against because of our race. You know it and I know it. Personally I would be embarrassed to be a white person that had to pretend this isnt true. It shows a level of cognitive dissonance that is nonpareil.

Without crackers: A lot of black women would not have any hair.
True story and something to keep in mind.
Also it supports the black women that weave it up and sell it.
90% of black women's hair comes from horses.
In the OP video? That's a horse mane.
IM2 and Asclepias Where's all that lice talk, you sub-100 IQ fucks?!

It matters.
Don’t let the democrat party find out.

Without crackers: A lot of black women would not have any hair.
True story and something to keep in mind.
Also it supports the black women that weave it up and sell it.
90% of black women's hair comes from horses.
In the OP video? That's a horse mane.
IM2 and Asclepias Where's all that lice talk, you sub-100 IQ fucks?!
Keep your lice to yourself. It has nothing to do with the topic recessive one.

I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? :confused-84:
Because there are always exceptions to everything. But what we want are the same opportunites for everyone else, not just those of us who were fortunate.

Did you even listen to her explain how our econmics are managed and destroyed by a system of institutional racism?
She is talking about things that happened 100 years ago, Tulsa and Rosewood, not about today. That's because she can't point to anything today that is preventing black people from improving their economic lot in America today except for ignorant, brain washed people like her to try to convince young black people that they can't do it. All that is needed for a black person to rise out of poverty is a decent education and a commitment to work hard.

I know a lot of Black people who have worked hard and become successful. How did they do that being held down and oppressed with their skin color? :confused-84:
Because there are always exceptions to everything. But what we want are the same opportunites for everyone else, not just those of us who were fortunate.

Did you even listen to her explain how our econmics are managed and destroyed by a system of institutional racism?
She is talking about things that happened 100 years ago, Tulsa and Rosewood, not about today. That's because she can't point to anything today that is preventing black people from improving their economic lot in America today except for ignorant, brain washed people like her to try to convince young black people that they can't do it. All that is needed for a black person to rise out of poverty is a decent education and a commitment to work hard.
I think you keep missing the point. Blacks shouldnt have to work 10x harder than whites just to be on the same level.

Lol!

Why do blacks earn 82 cents for every dollar whites earn?

Why does the average white family have 15 times the wealth of black?

These are not questions you are willing to answer honestly.
You keep pretending that "blacks" and "whites" are some monolithic entity where individual responsibility, drive, work ethic, intelligence, creativity and good attitude are non factors. The reality is all of those traits shape the trajectory of our lives. I don't know why blacks underachieve on average. Maybe the fact that 2/3rds of the kids grow up with no adult role model to guide them is part of it?
If you were given 65% of available resources and advantages and someone else was given 35%, in how many areas do you think you would be able to accomplish more?
There are people given 100% of available resources who end up dead of an overdose at age 25. There are people given 1% of available resources who have successful, happy lives.

Do I think it is a shame that kids have to grow up in the Hell hole of an inner city without a Father? You bet, I've been posting about that since I joined this board 6 years ago. But to change that, the Democratic leaders of those inner cities need to give a damn. They don't. So end of story.

I think you keep missing the point. Blacks shouldnt have to work 10x harder than whites just to be on the same level.
Funny that you've convinced yourself of that.

If you believe you are the superior race in this country why cant you get ahead in the private sector. You only have a middle class because a good percentage of you got an AA government job.

Funny that you've convinced yourself of that.

If you believe you are the superior race in this country why cant you get ahead in the private sector. You only have a middle class because a good percentage of you got an AA government job.
" why cant you get ahead in the private sector. "

Thanks for pointing out more proof of racism. Who owns all the private sector jobs? Who owns the banks that give loans? Its not Black people.

They don't. They just have to get a decent education and work hard, just as white people who earn a decent living do, and many black people do just that.

They don't. All they have to do is get a decent education and work hard just as white people who earn a decent living have to do. All that is holding them back is the belief espoused in this video and championed by people like you that they are helpless. There is no institutionalized racism in America anymore and there is no white privilege anymore. All that is holding black people down today is this culture of "I can't" that you and the woman in this video are espousing.

They don't. They just have to get a decent education and work hard, just as white people who earn a decent living do, and many black people do just that.

They don't. All they have to do is get a decent education and work hard just as white people who earn a decent living have to do. All that is holding them back is the belief espoused in this video and championed by people like you that they are helpless. There is no institutionalized racism in America anymore and there is no white privilege anymore. All that is holding black people down today is this culture of "I can't" that you and the woman in this video are espousing.
Thats some bullshit. The only thing holding Black people back is giving up because whites put plenty of obstacles in their way.

Forum List

Back