Video: Ingraham returns slams the chilling effect of free speech

All she did was mention that he whined about not getting into a few colleges. She also added that it was tough for anyone to get into UCLA, even with his GPA.

I'm sorry but I fail to see what all the noise is about.
Yep. For THAT, the snowflake left has a collective meltdown and demand a boycott of her advertisers.
These people created a fake crisis out of nothing and continue to call this tool a child.
Same tactics as the Muslims who hide behind the burkas of women and their children.

Ingraham is confused. There is no constitutional right to sponsorship. She's free to say whatever she wants, and to harvest the consequences.

She never said she had a constitutional right to sponsorship dumbass. You made that up. Liberals. smh lol

Ingraham is confused. There is no constitutional right to sponsorship. She's free to say whatever she wants, and to harvest the consequences.
Point missed tard

You and Ingraham can whine all you want. Free country.
You (and the old lady) didn't even watch the video even though I posted it for the lazy ass tards who always demand a link but do nothing with it..
I'm losing patience with your kind. Debate is pointless.

They never do that's why they are so gawd dam clueless to everything.

They act like if they watch it they will instantly start melting. Where as people with brains, common sense, logic tend to listen or read something even if they tend to " not like the source" or even if they semi aren't sure they believe it etc., they give the article/ video a chance and make their decision afterwards..... Brain dead don't do any of that EVER.

I KNEW they didn't because I saw how fast Old Lady and the other responded, and I knew how long the video was.

They have their own "reality" and dammit, facts aren't gonna get in the way.

She didnt even do anything out of line IMO Dont get involved if you cant take it. I mean, what kind of dumbass...?
It just shows what thin skin that child has. Also, those advertisers that got manipulated or towed that little twats line, is just as pathetic.

She bullied a child. The attack was personal and had nothing to do with his views or his politics.

I thinks it’s laughable that this stupid bitch is complaining that she’s being “bullied”.

Last edited:
I KNEW they didn't because I saw how fast Old Lady and the other responded, and I knew how long the video was.

They have their own "reality" and dammit, facts aren't gonna get in the way.

LOL , that are their own dead give away even if they don't respond fast it's easy to tell if they even bothered or not.

I love when the real dumbasses blame it on the article being from infowars, omfg lmfao and the article isn't even posted from infowars it someone totally different ... Those are the best ones.

She didnt even do anything out of line IMO Dont get involved if you cant take it. I mean, what kind of dumbass...?
It just shows what thin skin that child has. Also, those advertisers that got manipulated or towed that little twats line, is just as pathetic.

The bullied a child. The attack was personal and had nothing to do with his views or his politics.

I thinks it’s laughable that this stupid bitch is complaining that she’s being “bullied”.

Bullied a CHILD give me a gawd dam break, you are the same twats that scream save the children while standing in line for abortion you Chinese bot...

The bullied a child
Show us where, or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I challenged the 'tard Coyote with the same question. She deflected because she could not produce anything -- just like your endless witch-hunt trying to find ANYTHING to impeach your president.

Put-up or shut up.

She bullied a child. The attack was personal and had nothing to do with his views or his politics.

What did she say?

What did she say?

She mocked him for being turned down by four of the colleges he applied to.

And THIS is what Laura was responding to in that tweet.

The whiny David Hogg (who is 18 btw):

"It's not been too great for me and some of the other members of the movement, like Ryan Deitsch," he said, according to TMZ.

"It's been kind of annoying having to deal with that and everything else that's been going on but at this point, you know, we're changing the world. We're too busy. Right now it's hard to focus on that," he said.

Hogg, who holds a 4.2 grade point average, said he got the rejection letters two weeks ago.

"I am not surprised at all in all honesty. I think there's a lot of amazing people that don't get to college, not only that do things like I do but because their voices just aren't heard in the tsunami of people that apply every year to colleges in such an economic impacted school system here which we have here in America where people have to go into massive amounts of debt just to go to college and get an education," he said.

"I think it's really sad but it's the truth."

Hogg said he had been accepted at Florida Atlantic University, Cal Poly and Cal State San Marcos.

"If colleges want to support us in that, great, if they don't it doesn't matter, we're still going to change the world," he said.

What did she say?

She mocked him for being turned down by four of the colleges he applied to.

No, she did not. She mocked him for whining about it. She also said it was no surprise he didn't get into UCLA given their low acceptance rate, even with his high GPA.

Fox News Channel host Laura Ingraham returned from a forced vacation Monday and slammed the ‘chilling effect on free speech’ that prompted 19 advertisers to boycott her show in the wake of the Parkland shooting last month.
Video: Ingraham Returns, Slams ‘The Chilling Effect On Free Speech’

Well the media who isn't on Obama and Clintons asshole list are starting to come forward and speak what has been going on, what is or isn't. The left can't accept it because Obama the moron is out of the house and the only control he has now is behind the scenes in the deep state. That pos has destroyed this Nation and Karma can't find that loser fast enough.

Where is this "forced vacation" bullshit coming from? Got a link?

You do realize that it was Spring Break for her kids, right?

I took off that week and so did my wife and oldest daughter. My wife and I went to Texas and my daughter took my grandsons to Disney in Florida. Were those forced vacations caused by our sponsors dropping us?

Last edited:

Child?

Oh, please!

Forum List

Back