🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Videos Of Media Insanity

Communists' livestream on Youtube.

The guy with the Bernie shirt kept saying Comrad and actually gave praise to Russia at the end of his monologue.

The fake Palestinian chick switches from her Arabic accent to her American accent back and forth and literally spells out how Muslims and Communists are working together to overthrow America.

Last edited:
What problem do you see with that video?
Aside from the fact that the premise is total BS?
And what do you think the premise is here?
Melania is in love with the Canadian PM.

Are you really this fucking dumb?
No, but apparently you are. They were clearly making fun of all of those incidents and all of those people. They dismissed the Melania/Trudeau thing as ridiculous, made fun of macron's handshakes, boris's height, and tRump stumbling on the stairs all about equally.

Your lack of a sense of humor is handicapping you severely.

Or did you not even bother to watch the video, instead relying on an intentionally ridiculous title?
I have a sense of humor.
You claim that everything is serious until it blows up in your faces.
So....this BS about Melania having the hots for Truduea was a joke.....but it's not dressed up that way.
Do you think these fuckers could ever get away with that shit with Obama?
He'd have an army of lawyers pounding on their doors within hours demanding they fire that journalist. He did it all of the time to Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity.
It is dressed up that way. You have no sense of humor. This is known. Conservative have that portion of their brain removed to make room for the chip.

Aside from the fact that the premise is total BS?

No, but apparently you are. They were clearly making fun of all of those incidents and all of those people. They dismissed the Melania/Trudeau thing as ridiculous, made fun of macron's handshakes, boris's height, and tRump stumbling on the stairs all about equally.

Or did you not even bother to watch the video, instead relying on an intentionally ridiculous title?
I have a sense of humor.
So....this BS about Melania having the hots for Truduea was a joke.....but it's not dressed up that way.
He'd have an army of lawyers pounding on their doors within hours demanding they fire that journalist. He did it all of the time to Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity.
It is dressed up that way. You have no sense of humor. This is known. Conservative have that portion of their brain removed to make room for the chip.
Tell me that next time you start screaming about Trump calling himself the chosen one.

I have a sense of humor.
Tell me that next time you start screaming about Trump calling himself the chosen one.
dOnald tRump, much like his loyal tRumplings, is too stupid to have a sense of humor.

Palestinian Holocaust-Denier trying to act like she's one of them New Yourkers.

"Yous guys need to get your shit together.....Forgettaboutit."

Badda-Boom....Badda-bing.

This prick is actually gonna be on that stage in the next debate.....

Screen-Shot-2019-09-01-at-9.01.54-AM-e1567347572633.png

Beto drops f-bomb on CNN

This is going to be a series of some of the most ridiculous media coverage and Hollywood leftists that we see every day on CNN and MSNBC.......
You watch CNN and MSNBC every day?
Yes, comrade. But I have to take it in small portions because you wouldn't want me to become a mass-shooter.

Forum List

Back