View debate here

Hillary gets A+ as she did very well and shown her self to be extremely knowledgeable.

Trump is sucking ass...D so far.

You must be watching a different debate, Trump is destroying Lauer all Cankles did was attack Trump

Trump owes a half billion to China.

No wonder he loves them.

And he's a big fan of Putin. When Matt outlined what Putin had done, Trump acted like it was the first time he ever heard about it.

Trump is doing the all about me thing aND is avoiding and dodging the questions.
AND spewing the same bullshit!
He dodged nothing? In fact he pretty fed that he doesn't just randomly tweet shit. He backed up every tweet Matt tried to nail him on. Y
Come on. He didn't know anything. All he talked about was Obama and Hillary.

No wonder he loves the. And he's a big fan of Putin. When Matt outlined what Putin had done, Trump acted like it was the first time he ever heard about it.

Oh he did not

To listen to her makes me nauseous....to know of all the deaths that surround her and all the corruption with her fricking foundation...and all the lies.....

How can she be so shameless! :mad-61:

That's your 2nd general rabble post that addressed nothing but asks a leading question at the end.

Was the secret plan you've been hiding asking the generals for their plan?

I love it!! My man holds his own against a HELLY ROTTEN POS SO CALLED MODERATOR who was suppose to moderate NOT debate the Donald.. Secondly, inbetween Helly's and Donald's time, they showed Helly as one big fat fucking commercial.. Notice with the Donald, it's all Matt Lauer interrupting him.. FUCK YOU LIBERALS
You have a really low standard for holding his own .
It looked like he was about to shit his depends .

No wonder he loves the. And he's a big fan of Putin. When Matt outlined what Putin had done, Trump acted like it was the first time he ever heard about it.

Obama owes China a good portion of the $20 trillion debt.

Crooked Hillary owes China for $600K Slick Willy's speaking events and millions in contributions to her money laundering scam foundation.

Trump is small potatoes.

Matt never pressed
Hillary about the emails and let her lie about how documents are marked confidential. The bracketed C is what is on the documents WikiLeaks has.

That State has said several times should not have been marked as such and Comey said it was reasonable not to have recognized them as such. That horse is dead.

Forum List

Back